Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Joe Biden

(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @stargazer

Michelle Obama ? 

What a beautiful woman ... I still recall her priceless eyerolls and graceful disdain on the steps of the WH the day that the Trumps dashed in to accept the 'changing of the guard' from the Obamas...lols.

Michelle is definitely not interested in jumping back into that fray, and is doing very well where she is having already paid those dues...

ok, fine.  Then what about Beyonc'e?  She busy?

PamP, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@unk-p

Blowing you a raspberry you bearded rascal!

PamP, TriciaCT, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

Hey Unk ... watch out for those lightning bolts ?

PamP, TriciaCT, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@laura-f  I just pulled up the wikipedia page for FL10 - It's been pretty strongly red with a few small bursts of blue. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida%27s_10th_congressional_district    

I'm not entirely certain that given the current climate and leadership down there, that it wouldn't go blue again right this second, but it doesn't have a strong history.

And of course, more immediately, the governor will appoint someone in the interim to finish off her term and I'm 100% confident without a reading that DeSantis would throw another Republican in there.  

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@coyote)

@dannyboy

In its current alignment, Florida’s 10th district has a Cook PVI rating of D+11, which is safely Democratic. The district’s red history is due to redistricting, not the whims of voters. And while DeSantis might throw in a Republican replacement, there would be a special election in 2021 to settle the question of Demings’ successor, and the D+11 rating means that a Democratic challenger would almost certainly win. Then again, by that point, redistricting based on the 2020 census may have already taken place, which could make this entire conversation null.

PamP, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@coyote  Didn't think about redistricting!  I should have read the fourth column where that info was. ? 

PamP, TriciaCT, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @jewels

@dolphinspirit

You must be a writer. Lovely phrases! I got chills where you talk about Biden's heart. :)

You made my day. I am a frustrated writer. lol But I got chills too in the experience of that moment, I am glad you felt it too. I do believe the way through this is heart, I thought it before and was surprised there were open signs of it. The harshness of these times maybe what was needed for people to notice the absence of heart, and value it.

Isabelle, PamP, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Just FYI, only Senate vacancies are filled by a governor.  House vacancies always remain vacant until a special election is held.

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-vacancies-in-congress-are-filled-3322322

PamP, DannyBoy, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @lovendures

Look up Congresswoman Karen Bass.  I mentioned her earlier in this thread.  

She is apparently in the top 3 for consideration for VP.  Jeanne, she may be the person you saw with Biden. 

@Jeanne-mayell.

She is a lovely woman. Not a political killer in anyway but smart and articulate. Did someone say curly hair? She has that. 

PamP, BlueBelle, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dolphinspirit

Yes, Jeanne saw someone with curly hair with Biden.  Not necessarily the VP, but working with/alongside him.  

BTW, welcome to the community Dolphinspirit.  I love your name!

Isabelle, PamP, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures  I've looked at the vp candidates being considered The person I saw with him carrying a notebook, who, as I said, could have been his Chief of Staff or Vp,  was an African American woman, had Stacy Abram's curls but the person I saw had longer hair and was much thinner.  She had Val Deming's figure, hair length, and could be her if she let her hair be more kinky. The way she appeared in my vision was about six feet away from him, carrying a notebook, which gave me a chief of staff feeling rather than V.P. Candidates are not usually seen carrying notebooks. 

Isabelle, PamP, DannyBoy and 11 people reacted
(@unk-p)

-tonite were gonna party like it's 99days 'till the election!

and yes, i do plan to count down each day here.  If i fall down, i hope one of you will do the honors for me.

PamP, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

Susan Rice? I am sure she will be in the administration doing something. Is Tammy Duckworth out? By January there might be different hair styles and body changes.

We will know soon.

Thank you Lovendures!?

PamP, lowtide, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@dolphinspirit Is Tammy Duckworth out? By January there might be different hair styles and body changes

If Tammy is in, by January Mike Pence will be in a poodle perm

PamP, TriciaCT, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

Your mirth is a continual source of delight dear Unk ... (though now my brain is contaminated with that image of Pence in a poodle perm)  Just ugh ?

Going over to the 'Music that gets us through ...' Dept. to do some deep healing .... ;)

PamP, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@unk-p,

Do you know how a song can run through your head and keep you up at night?

Now I'm picturing Pence in a poodle perm and can't stop laughing.  If that image keeps me up at night, I'm blaming you.  ?

PamP, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@deetoo

I would like to offer more on that image to keep you up.  How about a poodle perm, with a poodle skirt and saddle shoes?  I say go big with that image!  Haha

PamP, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@lovendures, 

Okay ... you know what it's like when you're muffling your laughter, tears streaming down your face,  so you won't wake up someone (in this case, my hubby) -- so instead you pee in your pants?

Well thanks a helluva lot, cookie!  ???

PamP, TriciaCT, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@deetoo

Our sweet Unk should send us some discount coupons for Depends, deetoo, lolslols ....

(I may forgive him if he downloads those two Santana greats over in the MUSIC dept. tho ... we all need some bliss hook up, Unk ?)

PamP, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@deetoo

Bahahahaha!  Thanks for that laugh my friend!   

PamP, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
Page 9 / 31
Share: