You Get a Tower Car...

Notifications
Clear all

You Get a Tower Card and You Get a Tower Card and YOU get a Tower Card! (Don's Minions)

(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

He's fighting tooth and nail to keep those records from prosecutors and the public. Hello, money laundering.

lenor, Baba, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

Yes, I saw him on Maddow last night. I think this is going to be the beginning of the downfall of the IQ45 dynasty. I only hope if his kids are involved that they pay the piper too. I am sure they are just as dishonest as him. I read a long time ago, that these documents were sent to the House and the FBI. What bothers me is that the author said that many of IQ45’s and his family’s financial records have been destroyed.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ted Cruz gets a tower card, handed to him by Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. 

AOC tweeted about her concern about Mike Pence heading the Covid-19 response.  

AOC:  “Mike Pence literally does not believe in science,”

“It is utterly irresponsible to put him in charge of US coronavirus response as the world sits on the cusp of a pandemic. This decision could cost people their lives. Pence’s past decisions already have,” 

Ted Cruz:  “As you are speaking as the oracle of science, tell us, what exactly is a Y chromosome?” Cruz responded on Twitter. “And at what age of gestation does science tell us that an unborn child feels physical pain?”

AOC:  "Sen. Cruz, while I understand you judge people’s intelligence by the lowest income they’ve had, I hold awards from MIT Lincoln Lab &others for accomplishments in microbiology.

Secondly, I’m surprised you’re asking about chromosomes given that you don’t even believe in evolution."

Ted Cruz:  ....(cue the crickets)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/28/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-ted-cruz-coronavirus

FEBbby23, seaturtle26, Baba and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Unfortunately I think right now America as a whole is getting a Tower card.

Amyv and Amyv reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: