Why the Rise of Wom...

Notifications
Clear all

Why the Rise of Women will Save the World

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Years ago I had clear vision that women were rising and around 2025-2028, would take over our government as president and v.p. and lead our culture back to human-centered rather than profit-centered values. 

It's not that men would be left out, by the way. But that the feminine qualities of empathy and inclusiveness would be considered essential to good leadership.  Obama, by the way, has those feminine centered qualities. He wasn't perfect, but this man raised by a strong loving mother, embodies empathy and inclusiveness. 

The signs that this women-rising movement is gaining ground keep showing up. We've reached a level of inclusiveness and humanity in our culture that women can rise. It's a movement going on full speed even while male dominance persists at the top of government and business. 

I saw the impact of women leaders again in the impeachment hearings where star witnesses were two women, former Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovich and National Security officer Fiona Hill; and one man of heart, Alexander Vindman, who had that soft inner feminine in his eyes and truth in his testimony.

Today the Boston Globe published a story that women-run businesses have happier employees.  The finding from this research is that women leaders create more satisfied employees by bringing empathy and inclusiveness to their leadership styles. Don't get me wrong - good leadership, male or female, requires emotional strength, intelligence, and decisiveness. But it's the empathy and inclusiveness that will shift us to a more humane world. 

Okay that's my main point. If you are interested in a wider context, there is more:

How Matriarchy is necessary to save the earth: 

When it comes to the climate, these feminine qualities, had they been dominant in our culture, would have saved us decades ago from the calamity we have wreaked on our Mother Earth. To steer our listing ship back to center, we need women leaders. Women leaders, for example, are not going to go for some arrogant reckless climate "solution" that involves spewing aerosols into the atmosphere. They will work with Mother Earth and understanding that respecting her is the only solution. 

Putting this shift into a Vedic astrological context:

Interestingly, Vedic astrology shows that for the last 3,000 years patriarchal rule has dominated civilization.  But sometime around 2025, some Vedic astrologers say a shift will take place towards the beginnings of matriarchal rule.  

For the last 3,000 years we've been in a dark age, called the Kali Yuga, a dark age dominated by patriarchal rule.  They say we will shift into Satya Yuga which is a kinder, wiser matriarchal age which will continue to evolve for hundreds of years.  In all we are headed into six thousand years of evolving higher vibrational civilization on this planet. Wikipedia covers much of this. 

Optional Background on this Vedic astrology: Although there is controversy about the dates, some say that civilization consists of 12,000-year cycles, divided into four 3,000-year phases or yugas.  The phases go from highest vibration matriarchy (called Satya Yuga) which was 12,000 years ago in the goddess age.   Then it starts to devolve to a lower vibration matriarchy.  Next it shifts to a lower vibration patriarchy and now for the last 3,000 years they say we have been in the darkest period of the most intensely patriarchal age, which is called Kali Yuga. (Kali is the word for darkness) Last year I had seen Trump in an image of Kali, the octopus devil god even though I hadn't understood the connection with the Vedic Philosophy.    But this dark age too is changing and in the last few decades is shifting toward matriarchy. 

Then in 2025 according to some Vedic astrologers, it begins to show a shift to the early matriarchal phase.  This fits what I've seen in my visions of the future. The Vedic astrology is complex and there are many theories about the timing of the phases.  But since I'd seen a shift to a matriarchal age with women in president and V.P., I wonder if we are following the 2025 shift.  It definitely provides a framework that fits what I had been seeing would happen long before someone told me about it. Keep in mind that even according to the 2025-time frame, it still takes about 300 years to reach a truly high vibration Satya Yuga, matriarchal age.

Luminous, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

It's not that men would be left out, by the way. But that the feminine qualities of empathy and inclusiveness would be considered essential to good leadership. 

@jeanne-mayell, for the past few years my husband has been saying "it's gonna take the women to save this world."  He truly believes this.  I'm fortunate that he does possess some strong female qualities, which I think is why he feels this way. 

I shared what you stated above with my husband, and he felt even better about it.  He doesn't want to be left out!  ? 

Luminous, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The Dalai Lama famously said,  “Western women will save the world.” Like your husband’s remark!

My husband also has that divine feminine sensibility. With five sisters and a strong mother, he has a profound respect for women even though he is clearly a a guy guy with his love of sports and those robot gladiator and big wheel shows.  

Years back when I once came home from the hair salon with bright red hair and my ten year old boy got really upset with me when he saw it,  my husband took him aside and I overheard him reprimanding our son. “Your  mother can color her hair any shade she wants, do you hear? It’s her hair so show respect.”  It was a weird startling color —like a brand new penny or maybe BoZo the clown.  But That old patriarchal habit that the way a woman looks is somehow the purview of men  ended right there for our growing son.   :-) 

Luminous, Bee, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

I'm not sure if there are multiple "Kali" entities in the Hindu pantheon, but from what I've read, the goddess Kali (who is often depicted with 8 to 10 arms) is a destroyer of evil forces, and is not necessarily "of" the Kali Yuga (although I can see her becoming an active cultural force at the close of the Kali Yuga, as she would herald the ascendancy of fierce feminine grace). So I don't think it's accurate to refer to her as a devil god. 

But back to the general gist of your post, Jeanne, Charles Eisenstein has a great essay about these changing gender dynamics based on the yin and yang aspects of male and female anatomy. In general, the next few millennia will be a birthing (female yang) process to a higher level of human evolution, and we're seeing that impulse come to the fore now in Washington with the testimonies of Hill and Yavonovich and men who are in touch with their feminine. I'm fascinated by how all of the great movements of sacred activism that are taking place now (Standing Rock, the Mauna Kea protectors, the Ihumatao protectors, the Chipko activists of India), were initiated not just by women, but by mothers.

Luminous, Lilinoe, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Years ago I had clear vision that women were rising and around 2025-2028, would take over our government as president and v.p. and lead our culture back to human-centered rather than profit-centered values. 

It's not that men would be left out

Thanks so much for reposting all of this information!

Even though we've been learning and talking about it for years here, so many of the original posters are gone and its so interesting and seems incredibly significant and important.

I remember my early posting and predicting here and 1925 was always my turnaround year and it still feels like it now. 

Luminous and Luminous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Some predictions made here in the past cover the key directions our culture is going, and are going to keep showing up as hits as our world evolves. Women rising is one of the biggest.  Also youth rising. And  the collapse of the extraction economy. Sustainability rising. Veganism rising.  

And yes, many of the new readers were not here when we made them.  Good for you, Michele, that you were one of those who saw this coming!

Luminous, Michele, Luminous and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: