Trump, Mueller: Tim...

Notifications
Clear all

Trump, Mueller: Timelines Are Speeding Up

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I also am hopeful. The facts are that Trump can't stop the investigation.  The cat has already been let out of the bag.  The investigation is in the hands of too many prosecutors at this point. 

Last week in a vision I saw Trump working like an octopus with many arms to distract from Mueller.  He looked mechanical, just sitting up, his body stiff but his many arms moving rapidly, like he's conducting an orchestra.  He's using his intuition to save himself. He believes in this ability he has to protect himself.  But it will only work to a point.  His life is a living hell now, someone chased by......continues further below.

As one intuitive to another, I see him working intuitively rather than relying on facts.  He intuitively knows how to protect himself ... to a point.  

I keep hearing the name Beezlebub, which I thought was another name for the devil, but after looking it up, I see it's more complex than that.  

Being intuitive doesn't mean you are ethical.  You are what your inner goals and your personal ethics.  Trump is a liar and a narcissist, only out for himself. So he works intuitively to protect himself. 

But it all will catch up with him. When the markets fall in earnest and we see a blue wave in spite of all the bias the GOP has built into the election system,  Trump's run will end.

Perhaps it will happen sooner, but I've been accurate with the long-term predictions.  

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thanks Jeanne for your insights and this wonderful site. Really appreciate it. I feel something happens to T in Feb., either politically or with health matters that he will never recover from. It feels surprising. Something he can't control or manipulate. He feels unimportant and or silent by mid 2019.

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Jeanne - Please finish your thought, I'm very intrigued:

"His life is a living hell now, someone chased by       "

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yikes the phone rang and I got distracted.  Thank you, Laura.

Okay  -- Trump's life is a living hell now, someone chased by creatures from hell.  I was going to say he was chased by  hungry wolves nipping at his heels, but I like wolves so it stopped my thoughts mid sentence.    These are demons I see chasing him. 

He eventually will not be able to escape them. He's caught in a web of lies, of his own making and it will not end until he comes clean and admits his crimes or he just freezes and stops.  I think it will be the latter.   Some say hell is not hot at all.  In Dante's inferno, at the deepest part of hell, it's freezing. 

I keep hearing the name Beelzebub, one of the gods of the underworld, and I've opened a thread on it here in the Mythology section.  https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/understanding-prediction-and-consciousness/trump-i-keep-hearing-the-name-beezelbub-the-devil/

Trump's trying to outrun those demons of the mind who mythology says go after those who commit some of those seven deadly sins.  Beelzebub is the devil of envy, by the way. 

Do you remember the scene in the Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze film Ghost where Patrick Swayze's killer dies, then gets chased by demons and dragged down to hell?   Well those are the demons I see coming after Trump.  It's weird because I"m not religious, but I grew up in the Judeo-Christian collective and see the visions that have been handed down for centuries.  I seem to get a lot from Dante's Inferno when I read Trump and the ultra right GOP.

Trump's trying to avoid karmic justice, which is not possible in a world ruled by karma. We need only be patient. His time will come. 

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

My feelings tell me he's wearing thin, even on his own supporters.  The next two years may be rough, but I don't feel they'll be nearly as scary as the last two. And I agree that he if he's not out before 2020 he will be by the next election. I feel that his whole thing is as good as over, he just doesn't realize it yet. And like all bad binges, the rest of us will have a hangover (the next two years) but it's a hangover that will keep us from drinking too much (voting for the wrong people) in 2020. 

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Last night I had a strange dream which was Trump related in regards to China, antisemitism and other influences. 

I dreamed I was sleeping in a bed that backed up to a window and a Chinese man/bad guy threw a rock through my window.  This alarmed me but I was unhurt with big chunks of glass laying on the pillow. Myself and a few others were then outside in a sort of small parking area and were creeping behind a blue old fashioned type of car and peeking out to see that same Chinese guy. He was tall with short balding hair, dark eyed, grim in a dark wine colored long sleeve tunic/karate jacket and different colored karate pants, barefoot.

I don't understand the Chinese parts but the broken glass represents Kristellnacht and I feel something distressing for the Jewish people. Approaching I think, but I hope I'm wrong.  And for me as a Jewish woman, this part was both alarming and comforting. There is hatred but I remain unscathed and detachedly observing the happenings, which are not long lasting, but out in the open. I think it means hate will  not win the war even if it has won the battle these years.

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

As I was reading your post, I got the picture of the shadows coming for the bad guys in Ghost before getting to where you mentioned them. I even stopped reading for a moment to consider if that was a movie I should watch tonight. LOL

In some of my astral travels, I can't say that I've been to Heaven per se, but I've been in some wonderful non-Earthbound places. I came to believe that there is no hell, and that we all go to Heaven. It says in the Bible that "in my Father's house there are many mansions." With this in mind, I came to the conclusion that we all go, just to our own corner of that plane. I probably won't go where Mother Theresa resides, but I'll go with those on my same spiritual learning level. The more we are kind, generous, etc., the closer to the light and warmth we reside.

Trump will go with his kind, as did Hitler, Attila the Hun, and others of their ilk. The more they still have to learn, the further they are from the light and warmth where most hope to reside. I also believe we can go to see those who's learning level is not on par with our own, but we're restricted from going to more advanced levels without being accompanied/invited by someone who belongs there. Everyone's goal is to continue to learn to progress to the warmer, lighter, more advanced learning areas of the hereafter. Tho there are those who figure if they can't be top dog where it's light, they'll strive to do so where it's dark. This too has it's uses-it teaches their level-mates.

The other day I kept getting Feb 19 when thinking of Trump, and the date gave me pleasure-like it was the end of his administration. I shook it off realizing it was the anniversary of a friend who's date of death I had predicted. Today while working around the house, I realized that maybe it wasn't specifically the 19th of February, but the time frame of February 2019. Maybe his time is up. 

He can't outrun Karma. None of us can. 

Trump will implode. Narcissists, like abusive individuals are most dangerous, unpredictable, and violent when they are on the cusp of being rejected or abandoned. When abused women are attempting to leave abusive husbands, that is the time they are most likely to be murdered.  As his true self is about to be exposed, things will speed up to their conclusion. 

Some scholars say Beelzebub was representative of pride, others gluttony. Yet others the prince of false gods. Envy fits also-narcissists envy others, which is why they have to exaggerate when talking about themselves, or try to belittle others so they aren't as meager in comparison. All of these descriptors fit Trump.

When there is so much negative, I still look for the good I can find. In this situation, it is that he's exposed how many others are still out there who are filled with ignorance and prejudice. They've felt empowered to come forward in ways they would not have done before. There's no going back from that. They either have to own it, or learn to change. 

People who were on the sidelines most of their lives have stepped up to sign  petitions, call elected officials, attend protests and rallies, and have showed up to the polls. Even those of us who felt we were open-minded have learned that maybe we weren't as aware and open as we thought, and thus we too have made progress we may not have made if not challenged as we have been. 

This also will have exposed flaws and loopholes in our legal system that could allow such an event like Trump's taking office by cheating, and new laws will be written to make sure it can't happen in the future, or that remedies will be in place if we have someone who is totally unfit for the position in the future. 

Light will always vanquish darkness. It sometimes just takes time and patience. 

BlueBelle, javamyworld, Lovendures and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

This is such an interesting topic. I agree with your ideas of heaven. I have seen it often in dreams and visions and have seen my home there and the home of my parents nearby. 

Trump is like the Tasmanian Devil/Whirling dervish. His energy is huge and angry. I feel  and hear it like a swarm of angry bees. The swam is around him though, and him alone. He's right. He IS alone. His own dark clouded aura encases him

I also agree that we grew from all of this. It hurt like Hell too.

I am glad to be alive to witness this time in Our history. I hope to be around for years to come so I can share what happened with the children of the future.

BlueBelle, javamyworld, Lovendures and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

To expand on Jeanne's tangent - Dante's Inferno. One of my favorite works of ancient literature. In this epic, Dante himself is representing humanity, and he is guided through hell, purgatory and heaven, by the even more ancient poet Virgil.  The opening words of Inferno in particular resonate, as they sum up the human condition quite succinctly and beautifully. I'll put the original Italian first, then a translation:

"Nel mezzo del cammin' di nostra vita, mi ritrovai per una selva oscura, che la diritta via era smarrita..."

"Halfway through my lifetime, I found myself in a dark forest, where the path forward was obscured from sight..."

In the first "canto" (verse) he goes on to talk about how afraid he is, confronted with hungry lions and wolves, until finally the spirit of Virgil shows up and tells Dante that the wild animals (representing evil) will always be hungry. Dante pleads with Virgil to help him out of the forest, and Virgil agrees to remain with Dante because he senses Dante's fears for his spiritual soul. And so their journey begins, with Virgil acting as a kind of Bodhisattva the whole way.

So yes, things continue to speed up, and I relish stopping to reflect on what the ancients had to tell us, I find it slows things down for a few moments and calms me. I am very terrified that once Twitler is truly cornered, terrible things will happen quickly and in succession. Much like the wild animals in the forest, that Virgil warns Dante about (that their hunger will never be satisfied).

BlueBelle, javamyworld, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lynn, you made me laugh.  Yes the whole country has been hung over and will never make the mistakes again that led to this man.

Cindy, your thoughts are so beautiful. I feel a great depth in your soul.  I also resonated with:  "Even those of us who felt we were open-minded have learned that maybe we weren't as aware and open as we thought, and thus we too have made progress we may not have made if not challenged as we have been."   -- Cindy

The suffering of immigrants has broken my heart over and over.  But a heart doesn't actually break apart. It breaks open. Their suffering has made me see them and love them, and I know in my heart that millions are seeing them too with new eyes now that Trump has made his mark on their lives. 

Laura, now it's my turn to ask you to keep on writing.  I long to understand Dante's Inferno the way you see it. 

CDeanne, KB, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Timelines in the USA are certainly speeding up, and the worst of them are very bad indeed.

I don't want to go into the full details because it's just too depressing, but some pointers:

- The troops leaving Syria and Afghanistan are coming home.

- Pence has had two years of schooling at Trump's White House.

- Tom Cotton and John Keane have been mentioned as replacements for Mattis. Check their bios.

By the way, I'll be taking a break from this forum. Nothing to do with the really lovely people here - it's just that Brexit is keeping me busy (I live in the UK, as you know).

Wish you the best possible for the New Year - whatever happens in the end!

CC21, Michele, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rch)
Eminent Member Registered

Best of luck and happiness to you, Maria.  Thank you for all you've done, and hope to see you back soon.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

All the best to you, Maria! I live in Europe on the other side of the Brexit divide and know that we are in for interesting times. It is especially hard for those who are affected by both sides of the issue. Sending light and good energy for the upcoming period!

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Sending the love and light of much compassion and understanding, Maria  

We all need breaks sometimes and last year was overwhelming in many ways.

Our best to you and yours. Please know how much I  have appreciated you and the others who have left here and I am ever hopeful that all things will work together for the best if all of us and our families, lives, and world.

It's very challenging to have such deep  awareness of the dangers of the dark as many of us do, and still walk in the light of each new day.

Just know that I hold you and all of your country in my heart. 

mariad and mariad reacted
ReplyQuote
(@muriel)
Reputable Member Registered

I wish you all the best, Maria.

I hope everything will turn out OK for you and your country.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: