Clear all

Trump, Mueller: Timelines Are Speeding Up

35 Posts
17 Users
248 Likes
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  
 I got a feeling earlier this week about everything that is going on in the US...  I didn't post it on the forum because I saw Jeanne's post about the message she had received from Spirit  that morning.  But I keep feeling it:  It's now or never!  Remember I said everything with the investigation needed to be done before Thanksgiving or Christmas at the latest?  I also saw a war being started because of Trump (not the US but Trump).   If the investigation is not completed and reported to congress before the next AG is sworn in, It'll be over which means the US Republic will be forever changed, like it was after the Civil War (not saying there will be a civil war, the US is very resilient).  It could have something to do with the vision I had of Union soldiers parading in front of the White House with a confederate flag?

For the past 4 months I keep getting "Moon" songs in my head:  Buffalo Girl, Fly me to the moon, When the moon hits the sky, there is another old one, and then there are some in french.  I know the moon card refers to mysteries in tarot, but if I'm not mistaken, it also refers to deception, am I correct?  

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Interesting that you are posting this today as it is a full moon day.

Sophie, ghandigirl, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Bright Opal,

You write "reported to congress before the next GP..."

What is GP?

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I know a very old French children's song: "Au Claire de la Lune"

Au claire de la lune, mon ami Pierrot, Prête-moi ta plume pour écrir un mot, ma chandelle est morte, je n'ais plu de feu, Apre-moi la porte, pour l'amour de Dieux!

By the light of the moon, my friend Pierrot, lend me your pen so I may write a note, my candle is dead, I have no more spark, For the love of God, please open the door!

Remembering this all I could think of is Mueller. Pierrot is Congress in my mind and Mueller needs to get everything together to write his note - i.e., report.

Sophie, ghandigirl, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

LB, you asked what Bright Opal meant by "GP".  I think she is referring to members of Congress. Perhaps she is making  a typo for MP or member of parliament, which is what congresspeople are called in Canada. 

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

I too had a vision of confederate soldiers, The iconic image of the fife, drum, and bugle player, wrapped in rags and with tattered rags for shoes.  I did not get that same read on this though. It felt like a weary but hopeful image, as Patriots on the Other Side , John McCain, Lincoln, and George HW Bush are working with light workers/spirits to support us and to steer the narrative back towards Democracy. Democracy has gotten a shellacking but like the Liberty Bell which I am seeing now as huge, enormous in energy, it  is still an eternal symbol and is being upheld on the other side. I see black judges robes and RBG now. The feeling I get is of Hope Rising and seeing Blue, Blue, Blue. I think it's almost over too. I just do. Let's see how psychic I really am!

HIT on the prediction about Bill Gates 2020...Further proof that time is accelerating... Group of Billionaires including Bill Gates have been pledging huge amounts for the greater good. A 35 year old crypto billionaire has just pledged most of his wealth. 

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, Sophie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Elon Musk and his space car came to mind. 

The moon is also about tides, water, seasons, cycles, and may indicate climate change and flooding around the Globe.

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Yes. The Moon Card is about hidden forces, secretive happenings , and dark occult forces, from my understanding of Tarot. The Moon is also symbolically associated with cycles, tides and so on … possibly connected to Climate Change and Flooding?

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

And I just posted a huge article about the moons influence on tides and tidal waves along with climate change patterns continued as a earth  shift/ancient volcano/tidal wave created tsunami killed 222 in Indonesia on Saturday.

I wrote it in one of our Earth and Climate forums.

Yes, all is connecting now big time.

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/climate-and-earth-predictions/earths-patterns-and-future-predictions/paged/2/#post-9262

javamyworld, Tiger-n-Owl, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I sense that just as things are getting darker, the light is rising up in equal force.  We can be that light. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Lawrence, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

How will Mueller move forward with the investigation? How will Trump fall from it?

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Oups!  I meant to say AG Attorney General.  I will correct it in my post.

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Laura F, I like what you said about the french song and relating it to Mueller

ghandigirl, LalaBella, ghandigirl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Ghandigirl, The vision you are describing is very very close to mind.  Union soldiers with confederate flags, could mean the north and the south uniting, healing, uniting the divisions?

But I still feel we need to help Mueller.  Like Jeanne said, we can be the light helping Mueller.  Calling senators and congressman to pass a bill to protect the Mueller investigation, peaceful protests in person or through the media are things we could do...

Tiger-n-Owl, ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I dreamed about Mueller a few days ago and feel that we need to be sending him positive, protective energy right now.  Without going into graphic detail, I dreamed he was restricted, incapacitated.  

Sophie, Tiger-n-Owl, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I also had a bad dream two weeks ago about someone that I think was Mueller.  In my dream he had a cleaning instrument that was flushing all the dirt from gutters and rooftops and windows.  I saw that the water where he flushed was brown from the filth that had built up.    

Then I saw he became incapacitated.  He was still holding the instrument but he lost the ability to use it.  

Send prayers of protection.   Call congress to ask for protective laws.  They have a bill.   

Tiger-n-Owl, CDeanne, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

The Chimney sweep images are interesting in the contrast between the Holiday movie  just opening, "Mary Poppins Returns" which represents a Christmas Gift to the Country, and then there exposed in the dream(s) is the dark underbelly of this Holiday Season. 

Sounds like a clog of some sort. Maybe it is just the sheer volume of the sewage that will cause some delay, or maybe it is a visual of how much sewage is clogging our Democracy at present. 

I will be writing my (useless) Senator. It never changes his mind but it does open mine. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, SDJ and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

All, 

Things are definitely speeding up.  The moon imagery here is really interesting - especially when seen in light ( no pun intended) of the rare full moon that happened on the solstice about a week ago.  A full moon on the darkest day of the year seems a particularly good thing to me, and manifests the light Jeanne sees which is rising powerfully amidst the stubborn and increasing darkness.  

When I looked at Mueller, I got an image of Kirstjen Nielsen.  I feel the threat to him is not so much from the DOJ at this point, but Trump is going to try to enlist the Department of Homeland Security to prevent making Mueller's report public.  Maybe a combination of the two.  Much of it is already in the public eye - the missing parts are Kushner, and his middle east bargains and how that ties to the Rosneft oil deal- which are quite dangerous to expose considering what a malevolent character MBS is.  Also, the retirement of Justice Kennedy, which led to the insertion of Kavanaugh, and the Epstein debacle with the member of Trumps's cabinet striking that deal for Epstein before he joined the Trump administration.  Epstein is ancillary, but he and his associates need to be taken down.  

I still believe Mueller will be able to release his report.  It may not be released until after all the action plays - after Trump has left office.  My prayers are very much with Mueller.  May his light be sheltered against the storm.

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Ghandigirl, I just caught a huge surge of YES from your post about our patriots on the other side and the Liberty Bell. And it tied right in with a song I've been focused on this season which I posted over in the music section - it's by Counting Crowns , called I heard the bells on Christmas day.

Bells are ringing!

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Wow, Luminata, that is wonderful!

I am an Artist and recently made a mixed media  artwork of The Liberty Bell. 

Someone here had mentioned that they felt/saw McCain and George H.W. pulling for us on the other side.

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: