Trumpt to detain th...

Notifications
Clear all

Trumpt to detain the refugee families "Indefinitely" in the camp system?

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I was startled to read in the UK Sunday papers that reports about Trump are now saying that he intends to detain the refugee families "Indefinitely"  in the Camps that are now being set up. If true this totally violates international law. Sadly, I did predict this recently. Last week, I think. Worse will happen.

Ms. C. and Ms. C. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

May he be detained for eternity.

That's all I'm going to say. I don't want this site shutdown. 

ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

There is a statute on the books - Flores rule- which doesn’t allow minors to be kept for more than 20 Days. Which means . If families are kept together-per his own executive order- then they’ can not keep them indefinitely. However, Trump currently has an appeal to try to change the law. Let’s pray it holds & he is held to the current court order to re-unite children under 5 in 14 Days (less now) & older than 5 in 30 Days. Pray all the public pressure is constant & he is blocked.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Shawn - yes, I suggested people Google Flores Rule. It's over on the "Atrocity" thread.

Guess what. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. The rule of law is dead. There are no more societal norms except those which the sheeples are being trained to accept (i.e., brainwashed).

A fed judge here in CA has ordered the government to reunite families.

Guess what. It's not happening. Nothing matters...

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Laura do not give in. The creation of a situation where blatant lawbreaking by the authorities becomes normalised, is part of the tactics of fascism, in its early stages of introduction. Its how they develop their power. This is why the struggle over the children is so important. It is a key battleground. If Trump wins this one, he will roll on to the next big issue, and so on. We are in for a very long war, here, against the dark ones. Everything they do, must be contested. 

Ms. C., vida, Ms. C. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Zoron - yes, and you're right. I get frustrated with pacifism/civility at times because it's not typically effective against these tactics. The good news is that some groups are starting to step up and amp up in terms of mode of protest. Today's actions felt very much like in the 1960s.  

BTW there are new CBP checkpoints set up on Navajo Road near Mission Gorge/Cowles Mountain. This is a mere 10 miles from my house, in an area that is residential/commercial and not out in the middle of nowhere off a highway. This is part of Operation Streamline. The goal is to net as many immigrants as possible, and put them through courts 100 defendants at a time, no due process.

ReplyQuote
Share: