Will Trump resign?

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Will Trump resign?

(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Are you talking about trump being Italian Why is that better than German or anything else?  Could that orange coat represent an orange prison jumpsuit? 

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Just for the record, no there's no Italian in Twitler's bloodline. He is German/Scottish/WASP. I think suspira 44 was just relating someone else's [racist] comment.

(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@laura-f

I see the fact that "HE" is my friend's nephew never made it into print.  I'm sorry I wasn't clear. My friend claimed her NEPHEW was Italian, not black (which he is) to a Haitian woman we worked with. She was upset the woman said it and commented, Oh no he's got enough against him already.

By the way, I'm Italian and the last thing I'd do was claim Trump had any Italian blood.

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@suspira44 - same here, paisana! Thanks for clearing that all up.

If Cheetolini really was Italian, he woulda gotten whacked by now.

TriciaCT, Suspira44, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

I think we're getting closer to another nail (or two) in Orange Nightmare's coffin (so to speak) of resignation: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/bolton-wanted-white-house-lawyers-alerted-ukrainian-efforts-called-it-n1066141

Lilinoe, LalaBella, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@laura-f

Well it was confusing. I couldn't tell who was telling what to whom, but maybe it's just my old brain.

Page 6 / 6
Share: