Trump Losing Ground...

Notifications
Clear all

Trump Losing Ground with Republicans Sparking the Seeds of His Demise

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Two years ago, we posted a prediction  that in December of 2017 the Congress will be roiling over what to do about the president.  We didn't know who the president would be, (and mostly we thought it would be Clinton even though she hadn't announced at the time that she was running).  However, even though she did run and did lose, this prediction for December 2017 Congressional debate over the president is starting to come true. As of yesterday Republican defectors are speaking up and getting press.

Yes, it's true that the two vociferous defectors are not seeking reelection, but the seeds of rebellion in the GOP are starting to sprout. The GOP Congress rank and file hate the man but are walking in lock step to his behavior because most are interested in only one thing -- staying in office.  They even gave him a standing ovation just yesterday in a meeting.

But their political consultants are watching the public reaction to those congressmen who have dared to oppose him.  If they begin to feel that their support of this president will seriously endanger their reelection possibilities, they will begin to turn against him. If the GOP money backers (i.e., Koch and company) begin to feel that backing Trump will endanger the 2018 midterms, in spite of all they are doing to fix the elections, then some of them may also ease up on their support. 

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I don't think that we will see much public opposition to Trump in the Republican congress. They may very well be quite concerned (as Senator Corker has alluded to) but the Republican base still strongly backs Trump. If he becomes even more erratic (which would be saying something) senior Republicans may try to reign him in before he starts WWIII. They are between the proverbial rock and a hard place. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Paul, I agree with you and will take it further.  Throughout all of our visioning sessions going back two years, I have never seen an impeachment coming.  I've only noticed that the President seems quiet after a while. Even if he becomes even more erratic and crazy than he already has been, I can't see the GOP Congress taking him out overtly. The only thing any of us has seen is that a few people feel he will have a breakdown.

If that happens, it would fit prior readings that he goes quiet, but no announcements are made. They just carry on and pretend he is still okay somewhere behind the scenes.  They did that with Reagan near the end of his second term when his Alzheimer's became worse.   But the Congressional uproar that we predicted two years ago for December is starting to unfold.  It just won't end with an impeachment.

But the stress of Republicans disliking him and criticizing him may nevertheless spark the seeds of his demise. The stress of being criticized from all sides could be too much for his fragile ego to bear. 

I also saw, way back, that after Trump goes quiet (about two years into his term), the Congress takes over, and things become worse for the country.  I'd seen an enlarged image of the Capitol Building beginning in 2018. More social programs are slashed. There will be more redistribution of wealth to the ultra rich. Environmental protections will be ended altogether. And there will be more war.  

Now that Bannon and Mercer have gone into gear,  they will continue threatening GOP moderates and using their political machinery to replace them with hard liners like they did with the Alabama Senate seat.   They will replace the moderate Republicans with the ultra right Republicans.  Bannon was bursting with joy yesterday when Flack announced his retirement.  

The political situation in this country is going to get a lot more repressive before it turns around. 

Lola, Paul W, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@becky)
Estimable Member Registered

Jeanne, do you think that yesterday's news about the democrats having financially supported the Russian dossier work will result in the Trump camp gaining some leverage as far as discrediting or derailing the investigation?  When I heard that news my first thought was, "Oh-- this is how he stays in office."

Also, I'm curious if you've seen anything with regard to how long it will take-- or if it's even possible-- for things to be set  to rights (on the world stage, in government departments, in our economic structure, in our schools, in nature, etc.) once these current forces are displaced.

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

6 Votes Away:

Latest on Trump opposition support so far, and what it would take for an impeachment.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-just-six-senate-votes-away-impeachment-651857

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi, was thinking about Trump. Wondered what NOSTRADAMUS had to say about him. 

Picked up my copy, flipped it open, and there it was:

10 Q76

The great Senate will discern the

parade,

For the one who afterwards will be 

Driven out, vanquished:

His adherants will be there at the 

sound of a trumpet.

Their possessions for sale, the

Enemies driven out. 

so, i think this is the american senate, it has a double meaning, about a trumpet, etc, 

and the person in question is driven out, their possessions lost, and the "Enemies" with him, driven out. 

bye, Orange top!

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, diana11 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@reikiblossom)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi, I'm new and not used to sharing my dreams but last night I had a very vivid dream about Trump. He was standing next to (or behind?) a white sheet that was hanging down and a group of women, some with colourful dreads, were throwing knives at him. He was laughing as he dodged the blades, saying "I really shouldn't play games like this."

I get very vivid dreams that often make no sense to me but I keep getting the message to pay attention (11:11 s on clocks, following intuitive leads etc.) I'm autistic and for years have avoided newspapers and news on the TV but right now I'm drawn to it, particularly the USA/ North Korea situation.

I've known for several years to expect a huge global change. The new Google Earth is a great visualisation tool as you can essentially see the globe in your hands and turn it or zoom in to where you want to send healing.

I felt strongly that I should share this so, hi! Now what?!

diana11, Dianne, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Reikiblossom, Thank you for posting and welcome to our community!  Wow, that was quite a dream. And I like the idea of using Google Earth to intuitively see where the action will be. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hmmm ... It would be such a blessing to find more on the spectrum awakening to the ability to find delight in such patterns and heal others and the earth through energy work.  I know of one other this has happened to only very recently.  Reikiblossom, let it happen gently and quietly and learn to shield.

ReplyQuote
(@reikiblossom)
Eminent Member Registered

Thankyou, I learned Reiki back in 1999 so have protection techniques in my toolbox. I only actually learned this year that I have Aspergers and only two years ago was finally diagnosed with hEDS, so I had a pretty intense spiritual learning journey from 1999 until 2008 when my daughter was born and since then have been focussed in the physical. It feels like I'm steering back towards the intuitive now, though.

So what do you think my dream meant (apart from the obvious)?

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I was just being protective ... not wanting you to exhaust yourself trying to heal the world, but I really appreciate your work on my neck; it was killing me.  Best!  As for the dream ... my confessedly amateurish interpretation is that Trump, like many have suggested, feeds off the energy of enraging others, here specifically women and people of color.  He hides behind the endorsement of people who hide behind white sheets by virtue of their race and gender and economic power such as KKK members.

ReplyQuote
Share: