Trump fires FBI Director Comey!

37 Posts
11 Users
42 Likes
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/james-comey-fired-fbi.html?_r=0

Things shaking down at the White House...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is what fascism looks like. They say they fired him for his handling of the Clinton emails but it's a little too delayed for anyone to believe that. They fired him because he was leading an investigation that would show they -- a whole truckload of them -- Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, and a long list of their team, topped with Donald Trump himself, were working for Putin in exchange for money. 

diana11, KB, LB and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@james)
New Member Registered

My gut says this is the shocking moment that was predicted. 

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

Except that now that Comey owes no one any loyalty, and they are calling for an independent investigation...

Anyone want to guess what will happen if Comey gets subpoenaed to testify? 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

James, I was the one who had that vision of a shocking moment almost of year ago for the spring of 2017.  Since Trump was elected there have been so many surprising moments that bordered on shock, but nothing shocked me quite so much as today's headlines. First  I saw the ACLU advisory against traveling in Texas -- because, says the ACLU, non whites can now be detained without cause in Texas just because they are not white.  Then came the Comey firing , and that act shocked me.  This is what fascism looks like.  This is Trump having morphed way beyong the toddler fascist I saw he was when he was awaiting the outcome of the Electoral College.    Sally Yates gave her testimony that she was fired because she had warned the White House about Flynn's lying about meeting with the Russians.  Of course she was fired -- they all were meeting with the Russians - Monaford, Kushner, Trump, Flynn, Sessions, Tillerson, Carter Page, Erik Prince, Wilbur Ross, JD Gordon.  It's a long list of Trump team Russian operatives.  This is high treason. It was shocking when I read about it back in March, but the firing of Comey means that justice will not happen in this Administration.  It reminds me of what Nixon tried to do, but failed to do when he fired the Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox who was investigating him. Only this time we are in a new era and Trump is not going to go down as quickly as Nixon, because Trump has surrounded himself with men who are in deep with the Russians. This was a clever tactic.  They all have motive to cover it up. And Trump's sins are much greater than Nixon's.   

LB, KB, LB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

When I went to bed last night, I was quite relax. When I woke up this morning I was very edgy. I usually feel doubt or double guess things. But this was different, even before I look at the news. First thing I read was about Texas, my heart drop, now Comey. I really feel they are stirring the pot. I actually dread this weekend coming. It seems all bigger things happens on the weekend when everyone is away from the White House.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't know that Comey will have access to the investigation now that he is fired. We are talking about thousands of pages of information.  He may be replaced by another Russian-friendly guy who is also invested in keeping things quiet. 

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

Except people smell blood, now. They're on the trail. Comey either got too close or knows SOMETHING for Trump to fire him. That's three people now he's done that to. Something is gonna leak, by law of averages...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think he did it because he was cornered. Like Nixon was.

LB, KB, LB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

...and that didn't work out so well for Nixon. But, Nixon never fired a FBI director.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It is spooky that last night at the end of the Read the Future class, about 30 people continued to hang out and ask questions about the future. I sat there pulling tarot cards on James Comey -- what he was thinking, what he would do in the future, what did he believe about Trump's guilt. I remember seeing that this man was way over his head.  While reading Comey, I also tapped into the truth about Trump and Russia.  I now wonder if I was getting the information straight from Comey. 

Michele, KB, Warriorwitch and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

No Nixon just fired the Special Prosecutor then couldn't find anyone to carry it out. Eliot Richardson said, nope, I won't do your bidding Mr. President.... Oh, just noticed... so funny, the press is comparing the FBI firing to Nixon.  

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

I wondered​ why I got "The Heat is On" by Glenn Frey and Bob Seeger's "Shakedown" stuck in my head last night! ?

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

Jeanne, they're calling it Watergate 2.0

ElaineB, ????????

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

That's right, you did!  On May 8, 2017, at 22:37, Meghan Storke <warriorwitch79@gmail.com> wrote: During the Trump talk, I got Glenn Frey's "The Heat is On" stuck in my head, then Bob Seeger's "Shakedown" (LMAO)

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Please, PRESS, do not let up!  Full court PRESS!

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Jeanne,

Word from those two sources I shared with you (not Mensch) say Comey expected this and was prepared. That leads me to believe that like Preet Bharara, he had time to copy and store things away.

Michele, KB, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I tried to the listen last night to the Q/A but couldn't stick around for all of it. I remember Comey came up, maybe you can repeat some of what came up too. If Zoron could weigh in also. 

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Warrior Witch:  Nixon didn't fire an FBI director, but he did fire his special prosecutor Archibald Cox.  Many historians view this as the key event that congealed and accelerated Nixon's downfall.  

Also, astrologer/psychic Denise Siegel is making predictions about Trump that are in sync with predictions made on this site:  "This is the beginning of his unraveling...his children are somehow involved...a lot more information is coming next week...it will probably be the spring of 2019 when he falls from grace and is removed from power...his children could end up losing their fortunes and being arrested..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZoVxuSrV-s

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Someone asked if Comey would ever take the Trump-Russia investigation to the final stage and implicate Trump. I focused intuitively on Comey and saw a man deeply conflicted and very much over his head with the political pressure. I felt he was dedicated to completing the investigation because investigating this kind of crime was a chance of a lifetime for a man who loves a good investigation.  But that he was not going to be able to take the investigation to it's logical end - and prosecute the president. I didn't know why.  Just felt the political pressure would overwhelm him. Then I focused on   what understanding what Comey really believed or know about Trump.  I felt Comey believed that Trump's team, with Trump's knowledge, was guilty of colluding with the Russians to get Trump elected and be made a billionaire many times over through an oil deal.  In exchange, Trump would drop the U.S> sanctions against the Exxon-Russian oil deal. I felt psychically that Comey had put together enough evidence to implicate a lot of people around Trump for at least part of these crimes, and that some of these people had inadvertently revealed that Trump was in on the deal.  But I also felt that Comey was not going to go forward with delivering the evidence until he had a good enough case that no amount of political pressure could squash. In other words, Comey did not want to lose. He knew he had to work with the Justice Department and that was going to be formidable since Sessions was part of the crime. He wanted his case to be iron clad. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: