Towering Inferno - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Towering Inferno - Trump Towers

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Zoron -- you just sparked another memory in me from my childhood. It was a phenomenon we used to call "Mafia Lightning". It referred to when a business owner would intentionally burn down a failing business, to collect the insurance money and walk away rather than dealing with a dying business and no money.  I wouldn't put it past anyone in the Trumple Dumpskin family to do this -- in fact, the Kushners were known for doing arson to remove tenants. Hmm...

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Marley and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

laura, I do not disagree with you. I suspect you may be closer to the truth than you realise. Zoron.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

yes there was water but I think it was running up the wall which was why it was so fascinating but I may not be remembering correctly. I was in there around the same time as you. Since my gifts are elsewhere I didn't feel anything when I was in there. My sister and I wanted to see it and we rode the escalator and looked in some of the stores on the upper floors

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

The tower is on fire. Now.

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, MizMargo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

Posted by: Zoron

Hi, this is very good, in one way. I think that you were "interlocking" with the future Trump event you eventually saw. 

But "Towering inferno" is on the cards. It is not 100%, (It depends on what actually happens to trump) but I would put it, at this stage, as about 70%. But eventually, everything trump owns or is involved in, falls like a cardboard kids doll house. He will be at one point, desperate for cash, and unable to easily convert assets into cash. (Read between the lines). But as a prudent business man, I am sure he has done some heavy duty insurance on his assets to protect them. But what gets me, is that "Towering inferno" is going to be hugely symbolic. Even those americans who do not believe in things like "Omens" will say it is one, when it happens. it will also act as a kind of beacon and history benchmark. The Trump is going to be the "Last Trump", for America, unless the time line changes. So when the tower goes, people will get that thats it, he is really really finished. Sadly, the Trump rule of America, until he goes, will have people saying,  "America no longer has Presidents. It has Mad Roman Emperors". sigh. 

The fire is out and so far not everything Trump owns has fallen like a cardboard kids doll house. That fire is big but not big enough to be hugely symbolic. Only one man has died, and the fire was on the 50th floor not the 66th one. Who knows? Maybe a bigger fire will destroy the tower in the future.

Laynara, MizMargo, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Great hit for Zoron.  Laura, you deserve some credit for getting the issue raised with your dream.  You and Zoron played off each other. 

I think people will think of it as very symbolic, just as Zoron predicted they would. I feel it foreshadows a true Tower, as in the 16 Trump card of the Tarot. I pulled The Tower on him the last time someone asked a question about him in a class.  I hadn't thought of it as being literal.  But sometimes life is better than art. It means his fate is to crash and burn.  He and his family members have  also shown in my visions as Daedalus and Icarus figures who fly too close to the sun and then crash to the earth.  It also brings up devil and  hell images. 

The recent fire is not only symbolic, it's literally the energy of Trump. I remember learning in a Chinese philosophy class that fiery people literally attract fire.  Trump is a non stop drama queen, chaotic, fiery, a Leo personality, ruled by the element of fire.  His alt right base calls him "The Lion," which is the animal that depicts the energy of fire.

The lack of sprinklers is in the building is perfect.  No caution. No caring of people. A shoddy product that leads to people's deaths. 

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Thanks Jeanne and Zoron. I have an additional thought that I think applies in this case. Maybe some of you will recall that in the 90s, prior to 9/11 there was another attack on the WTC, which harmed some people and caused a fire, but did not bring the towers down. I view that event as a "preview" or a kind of a prologue, or indicator of bigger things to come. I believe that there will be more damage to Trump Tower, both literal and metaphorical. I think the recent fire was a coincidence but a kind of warning to those of us who are paying attention, a sign to "stay tuned".

What I'd like to know is, does anyone know if the person who died is Russian? I keep feeling like that may be the case, but haven't seen any info and in fact it may just be wishful thinking on my part.

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Laura, the victim of the fire was a 67-year-old art dealer named Todd Brassner. As a young man he knew artist Andy Warhol. His father owned an art gallery on Madison Ave in NY. His brother owns an art gallery in FL. His apartment held $3 million worth of art, and he also collected vintage electric guitars. In 2015 he declared bankruptcy. He was not a Trump sympathizer and wanted to move out, but was unable to sell his apartment. That's the basic info I gleaned from articles.

Bee, BlueBelle, Bee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yarrow)
Eminent Member Registered

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

And another Trump tower fire here.   https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/trump-tower-fire-azerbaijan-baku-latest-video-international-grand-prix-f1-new-york-building-a8326891.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true   

I've been super busy in real life and miss this site.  Love you all!

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

Interesting that the second Trump tower fire is in Azerbaijan. A place where Trump Inc., did some very dirty deals apparently. 

Edit: The more that I think about it, the more I realize just how symbolic this second fire is. More symbolic than the Trump tower fire in NYC. 

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Totally weird. I had had a second premonition, but had hesitated to say anything, as I had no location, or date, but a definite feeling that the "Trump Tower" would burn again. Little did I know, that there were other "Trump Towers", abroad. So, this has taught me an interesting lesson. 

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron I remember that you did say there would be another one. So that’s another hit. I will try to find it and put it here. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Yes Jeanne,  I did!.but had no idea he has these Towers were spread in various places and countries. Very strange.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: