The Impeachment of ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Impeachment of Donald Trump

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@KB Thank you for the interpretations of the symbols. I’ll think about what that could all mean together.

I saw first thing this morning a news story from CBS that T. is telling republicans that he will have their head on a pike if they vote against him. If they are his jurors, does that not constitute jury tampering? 

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/republican-senators-recieve-stark-warning-about-voting-against-trump/

PamP, SDJ, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

And from what I've heard (probably other intuitives) is that the RNC and super PACs are threatening at withholding campaign financing to anyone not supporting Trump.  Thus, if they actually do the right thing, they are immediately punished by having their campaign allowances suspended, which means they won't have much success in re-election since they won't have the money to defend themselves against a primary challenger.

Also, I had a small epiphany while in a "twilight state" moment, waking from a dream.  It seems that some intuitives are feeling another whistle blower or leaks about Trump's finances will hit during the trial and rock it.  When I woke up, I had the understanding that it would involve the money we are spending detaining children at the border and how it is being spent, who's getting kick backs and maybe even a discussion on how everyone is getting their slice of the pie.

Of course, this may be hopeful wishing on my part, so I'm willing to accept that I could be completely wrong.......because justice sure as heck hasn't been served and is on the slowest damn bus I've ever seen.

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 19 people reacted
(@besoulinspired)
Reputable Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@5leafclover

Agree. The pressure to vote party lines has never been greater. Trump has all year threatened to crush anyone who goes against him.   Fear is an effective tool for staying in power.  Unless a legislator is ready to retire, or completely change careers they can’t expect to have any lobbyist or consulting job if they go against Donald Trump.  They will be made a pariah and even their families will suffer.   I haven’t heard a peep from Romney. 

It goes beyond threatening careers.  If you go against Trump he will aim to personally destroy you with real or manufactured dirt.  Republicans know this and they are terrified. Some with good reason.  But they created this monster so...

PamP, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)

My heart is heavy right now.  Each time Schiff is speaking I see him surrounded by light.  I see how  thoughtfully and passionately the managers are presenting this case.  And yet I am filled with sadness, because I know how this impeachment trial is going to turn out.    Is there a point in time, after you've compromised your integrity and values for so long, that you reach a point of no return?  And you're so afraid of what this vile, weak, empty shell of a human being may tweet about you that you sell your soul to the devil?  How can you sleep at night?   How do you look at yourself in the mirror?  How do you look at your children?  The power, money, status ... it's all an illusion.  You can't take it with you. 

@jeanne-mayell, Mittens is a disingenuous wuss.

PamP, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 23 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

Yesterday I was walking through my house doing chores and thinking about Alexander Hamilton (as one does in this day and age), when I was stopped in my tracks by chills hitting me from head to toe.  Chills are usually a signal for me that spirit is near.  Whether this was the presence of a spirit guide or someone else on the other side, I couldn't tell, but decided to sit down and meditate.  

Here is the transcript from that meditation and the message from my spirit guide (s):

Meditation,  January 23

What will happen with the Impeachment Trial?

"Following the Democrats speeches, the Republicans will claim that no crime has been committed and no impeachable offenses occurred.  The national polls tell another story.  The vast majority of Americans, not just 51 or 53% want to see evidence and hear witnesses.  Yet the Republicans persist.  While the Republicans are not as unified as McConnell wants the public to think, no one breaks rank. Not one.  This is their legacy:  they are complicit and conspirators.  They acquit Trump.  While it may appear devastating to have this outcome, it also serves a purpose.  Not only is Trump guilty as charged, now so are the Republicans for playing fast and loose with the truth.  

Yet all is not lost.  More and more and more damning evidence comes out against Trump.  New scandals are revealed and old scandals renewed as tapes and evidence come out. It’s like an avalanche of crime rolling down the mountain, gathering more evidence and conspirators and leakers as it builds momentum and buries the Republican Party for their corruption. Their corruption is fully exposed. This will serve to unite the Democrats and Independents, but also to forge an alliance with Never Trumper Republicans and disillusioned Republicans as the country votes in November.  

Republicans can’t salvage this colossal mess of their own making.  This will be the end of the Republican Party as we have known it.  

What would Alexander Hamilton say?

We tried to foresee an event such as this and we did.   Yet we didn’t foresee the simultaneous corruption of an entire political party in support of a corrupt president.  All the founding fathers are watching this unfold, watching our hopes and dreams for this country get mangled and distorted by corruption.  We are with Adam Schiff every day.  We are supporting him and giving him strength.  He will go down in history as one of the biggest heroes of our democracy, despite failing to remove this president.  We are behind the scenes.  We are watching and waiting until the right time comes.  There will be a right time as we have the angels on our side.  Don’t be afraid.  The country will endure all manner of travesties, including this one.  Persevere and take the country back at the election."

I should clarify that I still want Republicans to flip and force him out now.  I wish I had gotten that message, but I will persist in praying and calling on our higher powers to intervene.

PamP, Kateinpdx, SDJ and 43 people reacted
(@deetoo)

While the Republicans are not as unified as McConnell wants the public to think, no one breaks rank. Not one.

@bluebelle, I totally agree.  That's why I had such a heavy heart today.  I felt it as I watched Schiff speaking this afternoon.  And as I looked into Schiff's determined and sad eyes, I knew that he already knows it.  Which makes me love and respect him even more.  For speaking the truth, no matter what.

Like you, I want the Rs to flip and force him out now, and will pray for that to happen.  But even if that does not occur, your Hamilton meditation gives me comfort and hope.  It was powerful.  Thank you for that, Bluebelle.  

We are behind the scenes.  We are watching and waiting until the right time comes.  There will be a right time as we have the angels on our side.  Don’t be afraid.  The country will endure all manner of travesties, including this one.  Persevere and take the country back at the election.

PamP, shan, LalaBella and 25 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bluebelle

What would Alexander Hamilton say?

We tried to foresee an event such as this and we did.   Yet we didn’t foresee the simultaneous corruption of an entire political party in support of a corrupt president.  All the founding fathers are watching this unfold, watching our hopes and dreams for this country get mangled and distorted by corruption.  We are with Adam Schiff every day.  We are supporting him and giving him strength.  He will go down in history as one of the biggest heroes of our democracy, despite failing to remove this president.  We are behind the scenes.  We are watching and waiting until the right time comes.  There will be a right time as we have the angels on our side.  Don’t be afraid.  The country will endure all manner of travesties, including this one.  Persevere and take the country back at the election."

I love this!

I do believe the Founding Father's are with us. I absolutely love the image of Schiff being supported by them.  He was just brilliant this week and I was so proud to be standing with him in spirit.  While we may be disheartened by how the Republicans act, I have seen many heroes and protectors fighting for this country, not for themselves. They are lights and show us that all is not lost.  If they are willing to fight for the country, we must also be prepared to fight for them.  

We lost many battles before we won the American Revolution.  I look forward to a time when our country lives up to its potential for ALL people, All races, All religions, All genders.  When we put Mother Earth  first, not big business and wealthy corrupt individuals.  

PamP, numerologist, Jeanne Mayell and 35 people reacted
(@febbby23)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures

Wasn’t there a prediction about the founding fathers watching and helping?  I love that and will pray they round up an entire gang of angels to help too!

PamP, SDJ, shan and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@febbby23

Yes there have been several.  I had two visions of Ben Franklin sitting in the Impeachment hearings.   

numerologist, SDJ, shan and 17 people reacted
(@triciact)

Ques for everyone: What if we as a nation protested to remove this corrupt POTUS by organizing not only a protest against Washington but TAX protest. Everyone stops paying their taxes until and unless he is removed?  Does anyone see this being a possibility?

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, villager and 11 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

this has been suggested by Robert Reich, I believe, but I think the problem is not everyone would do it. Not just because they support Trump, but out of fear of what could happen if they don't pay.  And Trump would just shut down the government. However I'm all for it.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@triciact

Nope - won't happen. They'd just use it as an excuse to round up anyone who didn't pay their taxes, because only opposition people would participate.  It would be an increase of mass incarceration, would benefit for profit prisons and all the oligarchs that service them, and on and on. Bad idea.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Trump will lose, but not by a landslide, and will refuse to cede the election, and will cow the Senate and SCOTUS into voiding the election as "rigged". The Dems have NO plan whatsoever to deal with this (as usual, bringing their NPR totebags to a gun fight), and I'm growing concerned that the gun nuts will march on DC with violence against resisters on their agenda.  I think it's highly likely that unless Cheetolini drops dead ahead of time, he will litigate the election result endlessly, he could even declare martial law and stop the swearing in of a new Congress in 2021. I'm feeling that barring executions, we're saddled with the Moscow Turtle, Mother Mike, et al indefinitely.   I used to think Il Douche would be dead by now, of a massive stroke, but I don't think it's gonna happen for at least another whole year, by which time we are in full fascist mode...

Check out the Youtube clip of Bill Maher's show from last night. I mostly don't like him at all, but he had some good points about this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZIbipRpjJ4

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Wow..Adam Schiff's closing argument..so inspiring

This makes me feel proud to be an American. We will weather this storm.  I don't know what comes next. I suspect Republicans will not break towards Justice but the words are out there now. Adam Schiff's words, which call forth the best in us. NOTHING makes these words less true.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 21 people reacted
(@allyn)

What would be truly ironic here is if after all of this impeachment drama, Trump had to resign prior to the election.  It may be for a health reason (people on this site see him going "silent," and I suspect he is only a few Big Macs and temper tantrums away from a stroke.)  Or it may be to avoid the fallout of another, larger scandal (the fact that he attended the "March for Life" for the anti-abortion people has my intuition going full force).  For some reason, I feel that "abortion" and "children" are going to be big issues for him.  I suspect news will come out that (1) we learn that he paid for some of his mistresses to have abortions, (2) that something is going on with the migrant children, or (3) Trump is forcing immigrant women currently detained to have abortions so that their children can't claim citizenship.  Or maybe all three.  Also, more proof will come to light about his taxes, shady business dealings, and treason.  

So what happens?  If Trump resigns, then the Republicans are ultimately destroyed.  Even in the best possible circumstance (Trump is incapacitated and can't speak), the Republicans have to deal with the fallout that after they acquitted him, it was proven that he committed far worse crimes.  Further, they won't have Trump to inspire the evil masses.  Let's face it.  Pence and Haley could never stir the base like Trump.  The base wouldn't have a evil leader to rally around, and the Democrats will be determined to take McConnell and the Republicans down as punishment.

At worst, Trump resigns due to scandal, continues to make noise, and the Republicans are divided, with some of Trump's base blaming the Republican Congress for not showing complete loyalty and the rest of them for finally waking up and seeing that the Republican party is corrupt beyond all redemption.  In the meantime, Democrats and many Independents would be so disgusted by Trump that they will do all they can to destroy any and all of Trump's allies.

Regardless, we may find ourselves feeling utterly disappointed with the Republicans who put politics over country.  But it may be a movement where they sacrificed all...just to be blindsided and left holding an empty bag.  This would be utterly hilarious to me.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

In regard to the video tape with Parnas talking to “T” well now the videos shows T  briefly  on the video. 

President Trump appears to be seen briefly on cell phone video NBC News has obtained from Lev Parnas via his attorney. After the video appears to briefly capture the president on camera at a small donor dinner, the audio, which is over an hour long, appears to show Trump ordering the removal of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump-appears-to-show-briefly-on-camera-in-parnas-recording-77551173829

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact and @suspira44

Boycotting taxes is going to hurt a lot of innocent people, both through reduced tax-based funding and the potential government shutdown that you've already mentioned. This will hurt those who depend on federal assistance, and will shut down essential public services that benefit all of us. Hardworking public servants at multiple levels of government will not get a paycheck to feed their families. (And by the way, the wealthy ones at the top won't feel the effects of this at all.) Most importantly, it will hurt our national security.

PamP, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
 shan
(@shanrip)
Estimable Member Registered

@baba

I believe Twitler continues to actively work with adversarial foreign governments on illegal campaign contributions for and interference in the upcoming election. (That is in addition to his money laundering and grifting enterprise.) None of this is shocking or surprising to those paying close attention, unfortunately. It is very disheartening our nation is in this position. This is what we can see expressed  through Adam Schiff as he  fights to save our democracy and rule of law. Trump remains a severe threat to our national security, to that of our allies and to the post WW II global world order. His continued betrayal, what I would call treason given the attack on our democracy by Russia, will come out publicly, eventually. I only pray it is proven publicly very, very soon. He is truly a psychopath and thinks he can do absolutely anything. The GOP is finished no matter what. Trump is declining mentally. The truth about everything will come out in the media sooner or later. The Nov election is looming and the polls show the public wants a fair trial WITH witnesses. He and the complicit GOP cannot and will not survive their fascist takeover attempt long term.

deetoo, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@shanrip

Don't insult psychopaths! At least they do their own murder and body-cutting-up-and-burying-in-a-shallow-grave. This gives Twitler way too much intellectual credit. You can't be a dumbass and be a psychopath. You can, however be an idiotic narcissistic sociopath.

?

PamP, FEBbby23, Baba and 9 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@febbby23

Yes, I too have had visions of the founding fathers regarding this impeachment.

Recently (right after he was impeached), I meditated on it. I saw the founders in what looked like a version of a congress or court type room, talking and having spirited discussions regarding the constitution and rules. Then, in walks DT and they all got silent. The feeling was that they foresaw this. It was a knowing that THIS is what they were writing rules around. 
Then DT sat on the main, center chair, and everything went dark in the room, with a spot light on DT. So all focus on him. 

The feelings I got, besides the framers being there, was a DT is on his own and the focus, and a feeling sort of like, 'what will you do?' 

I hope this all makes sense. It can be tough to convey visions with words, as I'm sure you know. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@baba  could the bear actually have been a stuffed animal ...representing a child's beloved teddy bear? I felt the need to research the teddy bear and this clicked  https://kids.kiddle.co/Teddy_bear .

The teddy bear originated in Russia! and predictions that  the horrors being done to the children being taken... trafficking... and Florida... a very busy sea port where smuggling is constant. His staunchest supporter and enabler Moscow Mitch's wife's family being in shipping.... hmmm.. wow..the thoughts coming in my head now are to horrible to contemplate. Prayers asking that Truth prevail and that we,the American people, see what is really going on and stop this horror show.

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, Unk p and 9 people reacted
Page 11 / 28
Share: