The Impeachment of ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Impeachment of Donald Trump

(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

I  have a question. Given that T's cult doesn't care what he does -- obviously, since he just confessed in public to withholding documents, ha ha, they can't get me - do you think the people against him are going to become even more furious when they come up against the cult? I can see some real verbal bloodbaths. 

TriciaCT, Baba, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

@allyn

I don't believe that most evangelical pastors are going to abandon Trump no matter how much immorality or crime is proven. Their support of Trump is based mainly on these things: 1. The things that he has promised to do for the churches. (This helps to enrich multimillionaire pastors). 2. Their personal political favoritism for the GOP. 3. The promises of what he will do for Israel. 4. They are easily manipulated by opinion hosts on Fox News and radio who reinforce what the partisan audience wants to believe, not the truth.

They have ignored his deplorable history as a conman. Most of them routinely watch hyperpartisan talk show hosts like Sean Hannity who will eagerly distort facts to promote Donald Trump. It's not out of the question that a supernatural dark power (Call it Satan or whatever) is part of the reason why so many people are blindly following Donald Trump.

shan, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

“What looks like revolutionary change” may be a hostile takeover from an illiberal enemy. Why should we lay down and accept that we are currently being taken by fascists? Why give me platitudes when we need to get up and fight for our country and for ourselves? We need to fight for our lives. 

Unk p, TriciaCT, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

@5leafclover

It's not out of the question that a supernatural dark power (Call it Satan or whatever) is part of the reason why so many people are blindly following Donald Trump.

I call it apostasy, the abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief.

I also call it the

Abomination of desolation

The abomination of desolation, abomination that makes desolate, or desolating sacrilege (Hebrew: הַשִּׁקּוּץ מְשׁוֹמֵֽם, ha-shikkuts meshomem, Latin: abominatio desolationis) is a term found in the Book of Daniel and the Gospels of Matthew and Mark, which means literally "an abomination that desolates" or "an abomination that depopulates"

The word "abomination" is described as a "detestable act" or "detestable thing"[2] and in both biblical and rabbinic Hebrew, is a familiar term for an idol,[3] or pertains to idolatrous worship, and therefore may well have the same application in Daniel, which should accordingly be rendered, in agreement with Ezra 9:1-4 "motionless abomination" or, also, "appalling abomination".

thank you, Wikipedia

lenor, LalaBella, lenor and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I tried something different with my meditation today and got the following:

Will anything change the course of the impeachment? Yes

News comes Friday that disrupts the hearings.

This Friday or next? Next Friday, (the 31st)

What/who is involved? Giuliani and Parnas

When I asked what else I need to know, I got the following:

I saw orange trees - which I understood to be Florida

I saw Uncle Sam running and it looked like he was making chopping motions with his hands (US trying to stop something?)

I saw a bear laying on its side stiff - it looked almost like a stuffed animal (maybe a symbol for Russia?)

I’m not sure what it all means. I’m still trying to sort out what different symbols mean when I’m meditating. In any case, I thought someone else on the forum (@VestraLux ?) mentioned the 31st as being a key date, so I will be paying attention to see if anything occurs. 

shan, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
(@triciact)

@5leafclover

I fully agree with 5leafclover.

To go further on this, it's also their belief that even though they don't like the Orange nightmare, they feel he has been sent by God to be president. They think throughout history God had picked “imperfect people” such as King David or Solomon to lead their people. In the Bible, Gog is the leader of Magog, a “place in the far north” that many evangelicals believe is Russia. According to Ezekiel’s prophecy, Gog will join with Persia—now Iran—and other Arab nations to attack a peaceful Israel “like a cloud that covers the land.” Many evangelicals, believed this battle would bring on the Rapture, the End Times event when God spirits away the good Christians to heaven before unleashing plagues, sickness, and other horrors on the unbelievers remaining on Earth. Meanwhile, the Antichrist reigns supreme.

Many evangelical Christians see it as a means of ushering in the return of Christ. Lured by the promise of conservative Supreme Court justices, anti-abortion measures, and a commitment to Christian supremacy under the guise of religious freedom, white evangelicals voted for tRump in higher numbers than any other group—more than 80 percent.

Unk p, LalaBella, raindrop and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@baba

I like what you noticed and processed about your meditation.  It makes a lot of sense. Perhaps the bear is on its side because the Russian corruption is exposed?

Any idea what Uncle Sam was trying to stop?

I know you felt it was Florida.  Could it be California?  The Bear is the symbol of the state of California and they are known for their orange tress too as well as an Orange County like Florida.   Thought I would mention that, just in case.

lenor, LalaBella, Baba and 3 people reacted
(@allyn)

@5leafclover

I agree with you that the evangelicals as a movement will not change their stance on Trump.  He literally could shoot a infant in the head in broad daylight on a crowded street in front of TV cameras and many would still not abandon him.  More than likely, they would come up with some justification for it ("well, what is one baby when we are trying to do away with Roe v. Wade and save thousands of babies?") or even blame the victim ("the baby cried when it saw Trump.  It must have been a liberal.").

What I am really interested in is the younger generation who is still hanging on by a thread.  Every year, I see more and more of these people leave the evangelical movement in disgust over the fact that the evangelical leadership has become power-mad and hypocritical.  At the rate this is going, the evangelicals will cease to be a political power within the next twenty years due to the simple fact that the younger, kinder members cannot stomach the fear-mongering and hate rhetoric much longer.  If Trump does do something that challenges the evangelical beliefs (aka-paid a mistress to get an abortion), I believe many of the rank and file younger members will simply sit out of the election.  While they wouldn't support a democrat (having been taught all of their lives that Democrats are evil), many of them may not be able to cast a vote for someone who was a "baby-killer" (their terms, not mine).  For many of them, abortion is the one issue that they can rally around and feel that they have the moral high ground.  But if their leader was suddenly found to have paid for an abortion, I simply don't see the younger evangelicals putting their "souls" on the line to vote in Trump.  Again, their morals are (in my humble and admittingly biased opinion) warped, so I may find out that there is nothing that Trump could do that they would not turn their backs against him.  I can only hope events may prove me wrong, as I admittedly hold a lot of anger and distrust against the Trump supporters and evangelicals for the evil that they have wrought.  

I can say unequivocally and without reservation that the evangelical leadership is truly and wholly beyond salvation.  The best thing that can happen is something that will cause them to lose all their power so that the light workers can come in and work to restore the faith, dignity, and respect that they have destroyed for so many people.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Posted by: @lovendures

@baba

I like what you noticed and processed about your meditation.  It makes a lot of sense. Perhaps the bear is on its side because the Russian corruption is exposed?

Any idea what Uncle Sam was trying to stop?

I know you felt it was Florida.  Could it be California?  The Bear is the symbol of the state of California and they are known for their orange tress too as well as an Orange County like Florida.   Thought I would mention that, just in case.

Hi @lovendures,

I don’t know what the bear meant, only that it was appeared after the orange trees and Uncle Sam running and looking like he was trying to karate chop something. It actually looked pretty comical because he looked so tall and skinny. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say it has something to do with something coming out about Russia being up to no good in Florida and the US government trying to put a stop to it. 
Thanks for weighing in. It helps to hear other possibilities. 

deetoo, Aheartbegins, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@Baba - weighing in on your vision of today before I read others' comments, so excuse me if any of this is off the wall or repetitive.

Re: orange trees - Florida OR California - we grow more citrus here than they do in FL.

Re: Bear on its side - The bear is on our state flag, it represents CA as well.

Schiff is from CA. In fact, all the impeachment managers are from coastal states, which IMHO is a mistake. I've been feeling like the Rethuglicans are trying to paint this impeachment as a war waged against Dear Leader and them by CA and NY, but especially CA.

So you may be picking up on some anti-CA backlash.

deetoo, KB, Baba and 11 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@baba-there are several Russian and Florida connections. First Rumplethinskin bought a massive foreclosure property in Palm Beach in 2005-outbidding Epstein for the property. He said he put $3 million of renovations into the property, but one of his workers said it was closer to $25. He then turned around and sold the property in 2007 to a Russian billionaire-Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million. Many cried that it was money laundering at it's finest.  There was no way to turn such a profit on the property with what had been done with it. The property was never occupied and was in such a state of disrepair that permission was granted in 2018 to tear it down and sell the land. Rybolovlev  has lived in Monaco since 2011 and in the fall of2018 was charged with corruption there. Go figure. 

The other Russian link is with the state of Florida is the hacking that perpetrated on voter registrations, etc. It wouldn't surprise me to find it went further than they previously have disclosed. 

deetoo, Unk p, Aheartbegins and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jumping back many posts to someone's question of whether a supernatural dark power such as Satan is part of the reason why so many people are blindly following Donald Trump:  we now have a thread for this where you can post your thinking, whatever it may be! 

It is in our DNA to follow charismatic leaders.  It doesn't have to be anything supernatural.  I personally can't stomach his voice, his looks, or the things he says, which is riddled with lies.  But I know good people who like him. I think they are fooled, but I don't feel they are possessed by any supernatural force. 

deetoo, herondreams, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@baba, I wonder if your vision has to do with the feeling I awoke with a few days ago that I wrote about in the Unraveling thread -- that everyone is going to know that Trump is a money launderer, that his whole scene is about money laundering. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@jeanne-mayell

Look how many people followed Jim Jones, David Koresh, Charlie Manson (even in death he still has devoted followers- there was a documentary about his grandson burying him), Heaven’s Gate and many more.  How about those Evangelical leaders who are super rich because there devoted send them money and they themselves are poor but there “religious” leaders are living the high life. Josh Prince, Joyce Meyer, Rick Warren, Billy Graham, etc...

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @baba

I tried something different with my meditation today and got the following:

Will anything change the course of the impeachment? Yes

News comes Friday that disrupts the hearings.

This Friday or next? Next Friday, (the 31st)

What/who is involved? Giuliani and Parnas

When I asked what else I need to know, I got the following:

I saw orange trees - which I understood to be Florida

I saw Uncle Sam running and it looked like he was making chopping motions with his hands (US trying to stop something?)

I saw a bear laying on its side stiff - it looked almost like a stuffed animal (maybe a symbol for Russia?)

I’m not sure what it all means. I’m still trying to sort out what different symbols mean when I’m meditating. In any case, I thought someone else on the forum (@VestraLux ?) mentioned the 31st as being a key date, so I will be paying attention to see if anything occurs. 

Oh, wow, @baba. This gave me chills.

I'd been feeling something for the 21st (see above), but just looked at the astrology for 1/31 and compared it against Giuliani's natal chart. It's intense.

The transiting moon will be entering Taurus, making a close conjunction to transiting Uranus (upheaval, sudden shock or crisis, rebellion) in his 8th House (death, rebirth, loans, taxes, other peoples' money). Moon-Uranus is also making a square (difficult aspect) to his Lunar Nodes in the 4th and 10th Houses (aggravating a conflict between his personal and public life).

This aspect of Moon-Uranus is also strongly squaring his natal Mars (will, desire, aggression) and his natal Pluto (the soul) in his 10th (public life/career). And it's simultaneously forming a square to the transiting Pluto-Saturn conjunction in Capricorn, which is presently destroying/transforming/reordering the world's power structures and institutions right now.

I'll stop here, but I'd say this is going to be a difficult day for Giuliani. I can't speak to Lev's chart but I pray no physical harm comes to either men, not least because they're fellow human beings, but also because they are living witnesses. 

deetoo, Lilinoe, Baba and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

House Impeachment Manager Hakeem Jeffries just said they an excellent General in Adam Schiff.  

I couldn't agree more.  He is a fantastic General.  He has been magnificent! 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Aheartbegins and 17 people reacted
(@unk-p)

trump could shoot someone in the senate and still get acquitted 53-47.    unless he shot a republican, then it would be 52-47.— m i t h (@ManlnTheHoody) January 23, 2020

-it's only funny because it's true

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, deetoo and 15 people reacted
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba
Very interesting dream.  This is what I found on Google for the most typical interpetations of the symbols you saw.  

Friday = a problem is close to being solved; coming to the end of something difficult
Orange trees = fulfillment of wishes, pleasant news
The color orange = symbol of good luck
Trees = positive development, great positive change(s)
Running = escape from reality; pressure from society; things hidden are coming out
Chopping = problems being cut down to size or cut off
Bear = untamed strength, habits, power
Laying on the ground = being embarassed by a person or situation, forced to feel unimportant
Stuffed animal = security, comfort, support (also means immaturity)

Baba and Baba reacted
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

From what I've seen so far it wouldn't surprise me at all if none of the senate Republicans cross the party lines. The GOP has decided it's best chance to stay in power is to perpetuate the full-scale coverup of Trump's crimes by seeing to it that damaging witnesses and documents never see the light of day.

They will continue to recite the big lie that there is little or no evidence against Trump when in fact much of the evidence is being purposely suppressed not only by Donald Trump but also by his supporters in Congress.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, SDJ and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@5leafclover

Agree. The  pressure to vote party lines has never been greater. Trump has all year threatened to crush anyone who goes against him.   Fear is an effective tool for staying in power.  Unless a Congress person is ready to retire, or completely change career, they can’t expect to have any lobbyist or consulting job if they go against Donald Trump.  They will be made a pariah and even their families will suffer.   I haven’t heard a peep from Romney.

PamP, lenor, Baba and 7 people reacted
Page 10 / 28
Share: