The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@ghandigirl  I'm tempted to say something about why he doesn't get Covid, but it's not becoming of someone who believes everyone is human, even the darkest of people. 

I'll say it: "Only the good die young."

Ms. C., lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

@laura-f

That reminds me of something my mother always used to say when she was younger......

"Only the good die young and that SOB/Bitch is immortal"

It was usually directed at my Dad's mother(Shes still alive at 99, lol) but I think it definitely fits here too.

Ms. C., Stargazer, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for your wisdom — Something ominous that opens our eyes wider allows more light in — It’s just what I needed today. Feeling a bit beaten down by it all. 

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell

Yes you are right. When I fell last year (backwards on ice and knocked myself out on the head and needed a neck band) I felt the whole thing happen in slow motion. Whenever pain is present (physical, emotional or anxiety/stress due to things like this administration) it does seem like those times go slow. I always feel like my weekends go fast (since it's time to rest as opposed to my job-filled week days). ? 

BlueBelle, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@laura-f

White Eagle is the name taken by a spiritualist movement begun in the 1903s in the UK. 

He was supposedly a channeler of spiritual messages from the deceased and is/was a spokesperson for a group known as the Star Brotherhood.

LalaBella, lenor, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@ghandigirl  I'm tempted to say something about why he doesn't get Covid, but it's not becoming of someone who believes everyone is human, even the darkest of people. 

Are you sure he is human?  Has anyone ever seen his birth certificate?  I guess it doesn't specify in the Constitution that one must be human to qualify for the Presidency, but it does seem to be implied. I demand he produce an authentic birth certificate!

FEBbby23, Ms. C., Stargazer and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@unk-p  The upside is that Herman Cain may have donated his life to Trump which gives the Democrats now a strong message for wearing masks.  Louie Gohmert is also helping our cause.  

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@ghandigirl  I don't wish this virus on anyone even Trump, but I agree that he's led a risky life that makes it unfathomable that he is not already infected.  So, I'll just add two comments: if he is, I suspect we'll only find out through a WH leak.  I don't think they would announce it.  However, I already have the feeling that he does, and I cannot shake it.  

FEBbby23, Ms. C., BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@unk-p

He could be the source of alien DNA used in pharmaceuticals or that demon that has sex with women when they are sleeping to cause cysts and financial ruin. 

Seeker4, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another top journalist warns that Trump's suggestion that we delay the election is something everyone needs to pay attention to.   It is the most dangerous thing he has done in four years of daily take-downs of democracy.

Although some said it was just a distraction, he means it and he's now put it out there. I'm glad the Republican enablers disagreed with his idea, however they also reaffirmed the disproven notion that mail-in voting is subject to fraud and something needs to be done about that.  Only Republican Senator Mitt Romney from Utah where 90% vote by mail, said that mail-in voting is safe.

Susan Glasser: So, sorry, we cannot just ignore it when the President threatens to cancel an election. This is the kind of statement that should haunt your dreams. It is wannabe-dictator talk. It is dangerous even if it is not attached to any actions. And those who think that some actions will not follow have not been paying attention. My alarm stems from having covered Russia when Vladimir Putin was dismantling the fragile, flawed democratic institutions that the country had established after the fall of the Soviet Union. It stems from reading history. It stems from having watched the past four years in America, where, day by day, the unthinkable has happened and been justified, rationalized, and explained away. -- Susan Glasser, New Yorker

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/trump-is-the-election-crisis-he-is-warning-about?

CC21, Ms. C., Shawn and 17 people reacted
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

A question for the intuitives on this site:  Now that Ghislaine Maxwell's documents are being unsealed, do you sense any evidence of some of Orange Rump's past activities  -- such as past concerns regarding him allegedly raping minors coming to light?  Trump/Epstein/Maxwell knew each other for 20 years and neither Rump nor Melania seemed to have any issues with Epstein or Maxwell morally. There is speculation that this videotaping by Epstein of public figures having sex with minors at Epstein's parties and his many homes --  and later extortion by Epstein of said public figure  -- is how he managed to amass his enormous fortune so quickly since he never seemed to actually work. I'd love to see the Evangelicals and bootlicker Pence talk their ways out of clear video or audio evidence of Rump raping a minor.  Do you sense anything significant from the Rump/Maxwell/Epstein connection being revealed to the public anytime soon?  I guess I am just hoping.  It would be a final nail in the coffin if anything could be...

CC21, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

Aside from Orange Rump's desire to postpone the election, he has appointed his very own lackey to head the U.S. Post Office who happens to be a major donor and Trump supporter.  Some believe this represents a deliberate strategy to derail the  success of the Mail In Ballot Initiative for the upcoming election.  See below from today's Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/postal-service-backlog-sparks-worries-that-ballot-delivery-could-be-delayed-in-november/2020/07/30/cb19f1f4-d1d0-11ea-8d32-1ebf4e9d8e0d_story.html

CC21, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@seeker4 so Gohmert gathered his staff together, so that he could tell them, in person, without a mask, that he has Covid-45.  I know i should feel bad for his staff, but they knew it was a dirty job when they took it.

CC21, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@unk-p I understand completely.  Since there is nothing we can do about their foolishness, at least we can be grudgingly happy that they have now seen the light and are exposing him as it shows the world that the left was right about this.  In light of those who say should know what they were in for, I'm watching McEnany at the WH.  She claims that God placed her in that position.  ...to teach her a lesson?  ...to stand up for Americans?  ...to "inspire" Trump to be an honorable person?  (Okay that last one is a joke.)  She, of course, actually believes that he put her there because Trump is God's chosen one.  I hope that I can understand, one day, that kind of self-delusion.  

CC21, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@isabelle  I thought Trump's video bragging about sex with women would be the final nail.  Now, I wonder if there is a final nail for these people.  ...other than the nail that's labeled: VOTE.

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)

@lenor

I saw that site, it's not an original source, and the picture is not White Eagle. 
Presumably a white woman, she appears to be white in her pic, however she could be something else. In any case, she does not appear to be Indigenous nor is her pen name White Eagle.

(@laura-f)

@michele-b

Yes, I saw that site, thanks for clarifying, that explains why there is nothing "concrete".

FEBbby23, Michele, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

Yes: VOTE is the answer.  And make sure the Post Office delivery of mail in ballots isn't  mysteriously "lost" or "uncounted".....

Grace, Unk p, Grace and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, and vote as early as possible. 

Seeker4, CC21, Grace and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

And so it begins.  The rats are going to start jumping from the sinking ship.  

Sen. Mitch McConnell is allowing Republican Senate candidates to do whatever it takes to salvage their campaigns ahead of what Republicans increasingly fear could be a devastating election for their party.  In recent weeks, the Senate majority leader has become so concerned over Republicans losing control of the Senate that he has signaled to vulnerable GOP senators in tough races that they could distance themselves from the President if they feel it is necessary, according to multiple senior Republicans including a source close to McConnell.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/politics/senate-mcconnell-trump-firewall/index.html

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 21 people reacted
Page 87 / 102
Share: