The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Lindsay Graham is said to be ready to supeona him (Mueller)to testify in his Obamagate inquiry.

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@share When I read "I don’t know the answer to this but I do know his Karma is coming; I feel it," the image of a laughing Harley Quinn wearing a red cap and swinging a baseball bat popped into my mind. Something tells me when he finally meets Karma face to face it's going to be epic, come from one of his own, and be likely very public. 

deetoo, CC21, Lawrence and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

To all, want to make a gentle reminder to refrain from using homophobic nicknames even if it is to refer to someone we all can't stand - like Lindsay Graham. :-)

CC21, PamP, Vesta and 15 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@jeanne-mayell

What bothers me even more than Mueller are the people who worked with T. who were part of this administration and at some point either in the beginning or toward the end are now opening up and talking how horrible he is, especially Bolton and Kelly who could have stopped what is currently happening now if they had talked then. So many people have lost their lives because of them. His incompetence is the reason this country is such a disaster. COVID is just another part of what he has done, not China and not the WHO. He always blamse others for his shortcomings. Someday I hope that people who have suffered losses and their health sue not only this administration but the people who enabled him.

CC21, Enkasongwriter, PamP and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pamp. At the very least, Donald Trump's karma will be that the Trump brand will be shunned throughout history.  His children and their children will want to change their names.

deetoo, Anita, CC21 and 25 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Whoops sorry about the nickname.  How about golfing Lyndsey. Or gofer Lyndsey.  I’m open for suggestions.

CC21, PamP, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@michele-b and @allyn

Michele, I couldn't have said it better myself! Allyn's postings are always such knowledge food for me. And you are always such a lovely angel!

LOVE YOU BOTH ? 

Unk p, CC21, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@triciact

@michele-b  and @allyn 

Michele, I couldn't have said it better myself! Allyn's postings are always such knowledge food for me. And you are always such a lovely angel!

LOVE YOU BOTH ? 

And I, and everyone here who knows your beautiful, loving, and irrepressible energy loves YOU darling Tricia!

I declare today, tomorrow, and every day a love fest for and with our entire community--past, present and future here.

Hope you are all having wonderful and happy and rewarding moments in your real lives away from any and all social media. 

Those of us who are wise women and wise men are learning that this entire earth journey is more about experiences and relationships and our own learning of life lessons (which is what true karma is really about) not the lives of punishments that misunderstandings and dogma and retribution many of us mistakenly wish upon others. 

As we all learn and grow and evolve into higher states we learn that love is all there really it (thank you Paul McCarthy ???)

And calling other's names or being angry at them or afraid of them is always more about our state of being then their's.

So great big gigantic burst of light, love and power to each and every single one of you today.

I'm going out to sing and dance in the sunshine and enjoy my happy day inspite of (maybe because of) life's many challenges.

Big shout out to you @laura-f to kiss that depression good bye as you sing and dance today whether you feel like it or not. You were made for those energies in your life not worrying about all of this other stuff. Sing for yourself, your hubby and especially for your daughter who needs those joys just as you do.

Everyone else do what you love even if it's reading watching your netflix or amazon series and other lovely distractions as we all need those things that transport us out and away from pain, sadness, fear or anxiety!

@deetoo your name just came in...big big hug to my friend and know I'm  connecting and sending love and light is coming in wave upon wave of healing for you

@lovendures your heart knows what is best for you and your loved ones--follow it and you can all make it work!

Everyone else listen to the small still voice inside of you over the news media. We don't need them to remind us of our challenges now. We all know exactly what each of our own selves' needs in the days ahead.

Love you @jeanne-mayell All is well here with no surprises or negative energies as of concern to or for me.

❤ i am good and surrounded by loving energies as are all of you ❤ Look to the stars and our lovely new Comet NEOWISE! Gifts from the Universe abound.

☄New wisdom is yours for the asking!☄

lenor, Unk p, Share and 17 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell The Trumps are very deserving of Damnatio memoriae.

(@lowtide)

Does anyone know if we are following  a FEMA national incident plan for Covid? Maybe we were at one point but plans seem so disjointed and scattershot, I wonder. 

PamP, CC21, Grace and 5 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@lowtide What plan?  Do you mean the I don't want to deal with this virus anymore so I am declaring it over plan?  It truely seems to be, sorry everyone for themselves, at this point.  States that have governrs who care and are ontop of things are doing better than those without.  Say like Florida.  It might seem like I'm making fun but honestly I cannot get my head around the total lack of conscious.  There is nothing but ego.  Where did all these mean spirited people come from?  It's amazing that they think they are going to be re-elected.  It seems like the best we can do is to do our best.  Wash our hands, wear a mask, and distance.

PamP, Unk p, deetoo and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lowtide Under Republican administrations, FEMA has been a boondoggle for the presidents' wealthy donors, rife with incompetence and failures:

June 26, 2020: FEMA ordered $10.2 million in COVID testing kits it is now warning states not to use.

A Closer Look at Federal COVID Contractors reveals Inexperience, Fraud Accusations, and a Weapons Dealer Operating Out of His House.

The White House Forced FEMA to give its biggest COVID  contract to a company that never had to bid.

FEMA funds have helped pay for burials in the past, but Trump hasn't released the money to grieving families this time.

From FEMA's handling of Katrina --   (President GW Bush had appointed an inexperienced buddy of his, named Michael Brown, to run it.  Brown disbursed some $30 million to Miami where there was almost no damage and failed to show up for Katrina.  

to

Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico where over 3,000 people died in the aftermath of federal inaction. 

PamP, Unk p, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I remember when W appointed Brown.  If I remember correctly he was a friend of W’S that had something to do with the horse business.  Unfortunately GOO has done to FEMA what he has done to just about every agency, get rid of anyone with experience and replace them with donors or others that owe him favors.  Can you image what a mess this will be if we have a bad hurricane season?  The incompetence is just overwhelming.

PamP, Unk p, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@allyn)

@2ndfdl

I feel your pain.  I come from a family of teachers, and everyone is starting to freak out here.  Last week, the Tennessee Supreme Court has ordered that EVERYONE (court clerks, lawyers, attorneys, clients, court officers, etc.) MUST wear a mask before entering a court house or a court room.  There is a possibility that we may shut down the courts again if we start seeing numbers similar to Florida.

Although I doubt that will happen.  All of the states around us have fewer infections, but more deaths.  However, Tennessee, despite having a larger number of infections, seems to have fewer deaths.

This does not make any sense to me.  Trust me, I know the quality of our health care system (or lack thereof).  I suspect that there are many deaths that are being unreported.

Hang in there.  We will make it and be stronger for it.

PamP, deetoo, CC21 and 13 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@Yogagirl @jeanne-mayell

This is an article that explains a bit what I’m talking about regarding a national incident plan:

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-04-01/column-max-brooks-americans-may-be-the-slowest-to-fight-but-were-the-best-at-finishing?_amp=true

I very recently had to complete hours of continuing education about FEMA National Incident Management. That prompted my question about whether we had one in place.

The short answer is “yes” there is one in place and “no” we are not following it.

Thanks for your responses.

PamP, deetoo, Share and 13 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I have a bad feelings about this. Nothing good is going to come out of this. 

The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all Covid-19 patient information to a central database in Washington beginning on Wednesday. The move has alarmed health experts who fear the data will be politicized or withheld from the public.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/07/14/us/politics/trump-cdc-coronavirus.amp.html

PamP, deetoo, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@jessi1978 I completely agree. Nothing good can come of this.

PamP, deetoo, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

I will always think Mueller was blocked by Barr.  Remember our concurrent dreams about Barr being incapacitated?   Those took place right before Barr took office and in a matter of weeks it was announced that Mueller was wrapping up his investigation.  Then we all know how Barr misrepresented Mueller's conclusions.  It worked.  

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jessi1978

I was immediately alarmed when I first heard about this data reporting change yesterday.  However, this morning, my intuition is kicking in.  The administration may attempt to distort data, but it will backfire spectacularly.  Think of Trump's threat to use military force against protestors, parading a few of his military leaders to his Bible photo op in front of the church.  It immediately backfired.  The photo op was bashed when news came out that peaceful protestors had been cleared from the site by tear gas and simultaneously, there was an immediate backlash from the military.  I think they will attempt to skew the Covid numbers lowers, but as Shakespeare said, "the truth will out."

PamP, deetoo, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@bluebelle

I am 100% sure the Red states will send but the blue states will not comply. Maybe there is a Red State Governor who has a heart and wants to save people will send to both. 

We already have Florida trying to fudge the numbers. I feel for the people in Florida and Texas and Arizona. Especially in Florida were there is an older population who retire down there. 

As soon as I saw this news I felt dread. Even more people are going to die. I hope not. 

PamP, teriz, lenor and 13 people reacted
Page 76 / 102
Share: