The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am concerned about the unidentified troops in DC.  I have been wary since 2017 of  Erik Prince's association with Trump. I posted warnings about Erik Prince on the main prediction page during 2017 & 2018.  The issue has never gone away. Even if some press reports say these contractors are not associated with him, they could be.

All I have in the press on these troops is that they are contractors and under the direction of William Barr. https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/trump-has-flooded-dc-with-law-enforcement-officers-who-wont-identify-themselves/

Does anyone have any more actual information on this situation? Prince is the Education Secretary's  brother and the founder of the disgraced Blackwater. He has ties to Saudi Arabia, and organized that notorious Seychelles  meeting a few years ag.  He has planes, ships, weapons, is associated with Putin, the Saudi Prince and other dark money people.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/trump-has-flooded-dc-with-law-enforcement-officers-who-wont-identify-themselves/

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/03/erik-prince-trump-uae-project-veritas/

I am open to being talked down from this concern.

shan, Lawrence, 2ndfdl and 15 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This article in Politico gives some insight into the different groups of troops and why there is so much confusion about them: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/05/protests-washington-dc-federal-agents-law-enforcement-302551

However, it does not specifically say who was involved in clearing protestors.

shan, lenor, polarberry and 9 people reacted
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo  Handcuffs would be nice.  

lenor, polarberry, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell,

This is from one of my earlier posts about the unidentified troops:

They refused to identify themselves, eventually responding that they were working on behalf of the Federal Government and the DOJ.  Some carried rifles or were equipped with body armor and pepper spray canisters.  Two such clad security members said they were part of a specialized emergency response force run by the Bureau of Prisons — part of the Justice Department — who normally helps to maintain  security at correctional facilities.  Virginia Rep. Don Beyer stated that he was working on legislation to prevent similar actions in the future, writing that it was “unacceptable for uniformed federal officers policing constitutionally-protected assemblies to refuse to identify themselves to people who pay their salaries.” 

Rep. Beyer's proposed legislation, while well intentioned, seems weak in the face of what we're dealing with.  This  really concerns me as well.  They could be anybody in those unmarked uniforms -- plus, they shouldn't even be here.  

Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Did you all read what he said today about it being a "great day" for George Floyd? I am hard pressed to say anyone is beyond redemption but he is one sick f*ck.

Jeanne, I wish I could talk you down about the unidentified troops but it is alarming. T. is the frontman for some very scary stuff going on behind the scenes. I remember reading what you posted some time ago about Prince and I think we are seeing it.

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, CC21 and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

This is a great piece by Anne Applebaum, "History Will Judge the Complicit."  It's a long article but  worth the read.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/07/trumps-collaborators/612250/

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

I just saw on the news the group of people in Maine and their signs waiting to "welcome" Rumpus.  He will not be pleased.  

Lots  of F U's etc.   

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, CC21 and 5 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@deetoo  Yes, I've read it and agree: It's excellent.  Also, have you ever seen a title that is as powerful as that one.  Anyway, the demise of Lindsay Graham will be discussed for a long time.  Mitt isn't well liked because he took a stand, but I'm wondering if time will elevate him especially as the current GOP Senators lose their elections and, hopefully, are replaced with more upstanding and moral individuals.  Well, I can hope anyway.

Isabelle, shan, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell  I learned a long time ago to pay attention to one's doubts.  ...those red flags that keep going up.  Anyone that Barr directs or anything that he has his hands into are highly suspect.  Didn't Barr also take an international trip right after he became AG.  Those discussion were always suspect and mysterious.  I think we should all be alert.  David Corn should be on this investigation.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell

I wish I could talk you down but I wish someone could do the same to me. I do see something happening with this - it might be momentary - and not a full on take over though. Still, could lead to pain and death of protestors and even if it's just attempted takeover by Barr, T and his cohorts it still scares me.  I contacted my senators in CT: Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy. Chris Murphy and Blumenthal are working on legislation about turning military on citizens as we speak - but we need more. I tried to contact a couple news organizations to no avail.

If anyone has a suggestion on how to report this and have it be in the news I'm happy to try.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

Isn’t the issue not so much if Biden wins will trump let go- but the likelihood of an unclear result. If some measure in contested then there’s a problem. I just watched the show The Great about Catherine the great and there is a line in it that I’m sure the writers meant for people to hear now: ‘ the first lie is the one they believe’. I don’t even need to explain how that resonates- and the danger it implies.

deetoo, lenor, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@lawrence  I'm really an amateur at visioning, but this morning while meditating, I saw the lower part of the White House looked black as if the blackness was creeping slowly up the facade.  After your post, I thought that maybe I did get something.

shan, Share, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Hubris. The dam has burst, the elephant booty Jeanne predicted is on full display.

The Emperor has no clothes. 

EVERY day now, somebody grows a spine, finally. I am enjoying this as much as it can be enjoyed with grief in America feeling colossally large. I see a huge wave, tsunami cresting. 

Barr uses big words incorrectly. He does think he is the smartest in the room, also like Jeanne said.

TriciaCT, Timo, Claire and 17 people reacted
(@seeker4)

I know that some see Trump as being scared to lose because he will then be exposed as a fraud.  I don't know if that is right or not, but I don't think he sees himself as a fraud.  His delusions of grandeur are very real in his brain. He truly sees himself as more intelligent--a truly stable genius and better informed (after all he had an uncle at MIT and that alone makes Trump--in his mind-- brilliant and well educated.  He knows more than scientists, more than the generals, etc.  In terms of future criminal charges, he truly believes that he knows how to handle them --by being a bully because that has worked numerous times in NY.  I think what he's MOST afraid of is all about APPEARANCE.  He couldn't stand the idea of being impeached.  He cannot stand the idea of losing at all so his solution is to fire the pollsters in order to get better polls.  He cannot stand when he's ridiculed (baby blimp drives him nuts).  The whole "holy walk" the other day was because he thought that when the Secret Service took him to the bunker, he looked weak.  His problem is he thinks that the only way to look strong is through bullying.  He doesn't have any kind of strategy.  He just reacts.  And, to me, that's what makes him so dangerous.  Steve Bannon thinks that he's capable of suicide if he deems the election loss to be too humiliating.  However, I suspect--with no credentials here--that he'll just delude himself into thinking he really won and the election was rigged.  He'll organize rallies to feed his ego and soak up the worshipers who he calls his base.  I guess we'll know in 5 months.  

Timo, Isabelle, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell. Prince's name is on Twitter now.  I'll snoop.

lenor, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@deetoo

Much respect for DC Mayor Muriel, a strong black woman, who has been advocating for non-violence!

Black Lives Matter ?

Timo, shan, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@seeker4

Great vision. Keep going!  Cheers. 

lenor, Seeker4, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell @triciact

I don't think I can really talk you down from your short-term fears. I've written before about why a coup or declaration of martial law will at most be temporary and will only serve to wash out the current dispensation from Washington. But still, any attempt at a coup/martial law can still lead to pain and fatalities, as Tricia pointed out. So I'll echo Seeker4: heed the red flags.

The topic of heeding our intuitions about foreboding has been on my mind; I just posted a new thread about a tropical storm that is heading across the Gulf of Mexico towards the US and has me concerned. Now isn't that ominous: a literal hurricane striking the country while all of this is going on. 

Timo, shan, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jaidy  Exactly which is why Barr lied about the Mueller report before the facts could get out.  

lenor, deetoo, lenor and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)

Posted by: @polarberry

Did you all read what he said today about it being a "great day" for George Floyd? I am hard pressed to say anyone is beyond redemption but he is one sick f*ck.

Jeanne, I wish I could talk you down about the unidentified troops but it is alarming. T. is the frontman for some very scary stuff going on behind the scenes. I remember reading what you posted some time ago about Prince and I think we are seeing it.

@polarberry and @jeanne-mayell

As difficult as it is to know he could inflict some pain and death (hec he's already RESPONSIBLE for the deaths of approx 70K Americans with his mishandling of the virus) I feel he's "hanging himself" here now. I've actually spoken to folks who will no longer vote for him. Never thought I would hear that. Now Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney (very late to the party I might add and where were you during the vote for impeachment) are now saying they won't vote for him. Here's the thing - he is like a caged animal now with a thorn in his paw - he will strike out. We just have to be prepared!

Timo, Isabelle, shan and 15 people reacted
Page 47 / 102
Share: