The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

We threw two spreads Monday night during my Become Deeply Intuitive Class and got a similar hopeful set of very positive cards on the future of the current unrest in America. The Sun Card was also in  one of those spreads.  The idea is that people will deal with the unrest by embracing love and light.  Soon afterwards, I watched hoards of protestors singing Lean on Me in front of the White House. I thought of Trump, Putin, and GOP leadership trying to crush the protestors and realized they will now have to figure out how to deal with a strong unified group of people who have a song and are holding hands around the world. 

shan, CC21, Baba and 39 people reacted
 MMA
(@meliaamal)
Prominent Member Registered

@laura-f

It sounds like your friend doesn't want to hear what you're saying... but I wonder why she said that Biden has never stood for anything? Biden introduced and co-authored the Violence Against Women Act in 1990, which, among other things, required federal prosecution of domestic violence and sexual-assault crimes that crossed state lines, created incentives for states to require the mandatory arrest of abusers, and provided for grants for programs such as educating judges on gender-motivated violence and funding for sexual-assault and domestic violence crisis centers. It is one of the most important pieces of legislation to be past in our lifetimes. Later iterations of it expanded protections to Native Americans, the LGBT community, immigrant women, and trafficking survivors (I'm a lawyer and rely on VAWA to assist victims of trafficking). The female activists who worked with him on drafting the bill said he felt compelled to introduce it out of empathy, and that VAWA reduced domestic violence by 64% from 1993 to 2010. While VP for Obama, he also spearheaded efforts to expose and create protections against sexual assault on campus.

I'm basically saying all of this as fodder for you if you ever decide to write back to her. She can not like him, but to say he has never stood for anything is factually wrong. That one act of passing VAWA has likely saved countless women's lives and helped millions more. 

shan, CC21, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by @vestralux:

The second thing that aided his rapid crossing over is that his very last act was to call out for his (deceased) mother. [I]t actually had the effect of opening his crown so that he could fully see and receive the spirit of his mother who was already stepping through the portal in order to guide him back with her. George Floyd left this dimension in very much the same state that he first entered it—surrounded by the weightless peace of his mother's love, and the love of something far greater.

Today I watched the moving memorial service in Minneapolis for George Floyd.   During the eulogy, Rev. Al Sharpton mentioned a conversation he had with George’s son, Quincy.  Quincy remarked, “you know I was thinking, maybe he was calling out for his mother because at the point he was dying, his mother was stretching her hands out and saying “Welcome home, George.”  Sure sounds like what you were seeing, @vestralux.  Sad yet beautiful.

Sharpton said that George Floyd's story has been the story of black folks. 

"The reason we could never be who we wanted and dreamed of being is you kept your knee on our neck... Like George, we couldn't breathe... You wouldn't take your knee off our neck," Sharpton said.

Here is a link to Rev. Sharpton’s powerful eulogy.   

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4578232-george-floyd-memorial-service-rev-al-sharpton-delivers-eulogy/

Lovendures, CC21, Baba and 15 people reacted
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  I'm feeling like a tide is coming in carrying all of these hopes, dreams, good wishes, from around the globe and that many Republicans are feeling it too, but, sadly, don't know what to do.  Thanks, so much, Jeanne.  

TriciaCT, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@laura-f She's better than a friend of mine who thinks T is so wonderful that no one has the right to criticize him.  But, I digress.  I'll toss this out for your consideration: What if you focus on Biden's ability to relate to people in pain, people who grieve, and concentrate on his ability to speak to that.  (Tons of examples of that.)  Then, add that there are rumors that he doesn't intend to run for a second term (which is true--the rumor that is), but only wants to try to set the country on a course of healing.  

TriciaCT, MILILANI, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

I also have a friend who voted for Turd, but now she thinks he's a disaster. But she's not thrilled with Biden and won't vote for him UNLESS he puts Chris Cristie or Nikki Haley on the ticket as his VP (I'm not kidding). Of course I told her to not vote, but she insists it doesn't really matter since we live in Texas. UGH

I posted a few months back, that according to his numerology chart, I had seen things get REALLY ugly for Turd in June, and on the 1st of June he pulled that horrible photo-op stunt. So, I too think this is the month Turd may leave, or at least, lose a huge amunt of backers and supporters.

I felt the vibrational shift a few nights ago as the peaceful protestors and police supported each other, taking knees or lying face-down in the streets. The air changed, and I know now, without a doubt, the collective consciousness on earth has risen, partly due tothe COVID19 virus and people pulling together to help others, and because of the collective outrage of the murder of George Floyd. We have crossed into a different vibrational pull, and it has LITERALLY taken away Turd's grip he has had over us for the last 4 years. He finished. To be sure, he's going to try other stuff, but WE now have the POWER and he doesn't, and he's SCARED.

shan, CC21, Baba and 43 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@numerologist  This is beautiful.  Thank you for this.

CC21, TriciaCT, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

@sistermoon

Oh my gosh! I was just popping in to post about this exact same thread! 

I was going to post it over in the random predictions thread, though because I remembered that a few people “felt” something big was going to happen on May 15. If you read the whole thread, something big did happen on May 15, but most of us didn’t really understand that. 

I dont typically take just anything I see on Twitter as gospel. This guy has some interesting insights, though. 

CC21, Baba, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Lawrence Always nice to hear from you. 

CC21, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@lawrence

Entire board waves to Lawrence! I was thinking about you yesterday as I hadn't seen you post for a while.

I, too, feel he is genuinely terrified. The election is only five months away, he knows he is going to lose (VOTE VOTE VOTE), and the one thing that really frightens him is people finding out what a complete fraud he is about everything he pretends to be.

shan, CC21, Share and 17 people reacted
(@lawrence)

Thanks @polarberry.  Nice to hear from you.

Yes, this period has fully exposed him for being a fraud. Much more to come.

I'm not afraid of T not leaving after the election. He will no longer be president and they will physically remove him if necessary. 

shan, Seeker4, CC21 and 23 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@lawrence, I feel that T will refuse to leave, but like you, I'm not afraid or worried about it.  I can't see how they will boot him out, but I will hold on to your image!   

shan, CC21, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

If I'm not mistaken and I could be.  Someone ask Biden what would happen if he won and Rump refused to leave.  He said that would be up to the Secret Service to remove him.  Makes sense to me.  What I find alarming is the Gen who is head of the JCS.  He was boots on the ground the night of the stunt at the church.  He said he was there to review the troops but he had no legal avenue to participate in domestic affairs.  He is a Rumpster and if he speaks out it will be under pressure from the Pentigon.  I don't trust any of these goons, they want blood, and they think they have the right to draw it.  All it will take is one shoot fired and one death and the powder cage will blow.  I am glad to see the former Generals and Defense officials speak put against this but you know it will only rile Rump up.  No one is controlling him or Barr anymore and that will be trouble.  I agree that they are scared and will, for the next five months, throw anything and everything at the wall to see what sticks.  I just pray nothing does.

Don't get me wrong, I truly feel in my heart that Rump will not be re-elected.  More and more rumpsters are turning against him.  This trick with the photo op at the church was a big turn off to my christian friends who are neutral and not judgemental.  One even discribed it as a descrase.  Rump and Barr are getting more and more desparate and Rump is getting more and more unhindged (yeah).  Ican see him having a major breakdown and noone will be able to cover it up.  

Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@yogagirl,

Are you talking about Gen. Mark Milley?  I read that he send a handwritten note to the armed forces  reminding them of their oath to defend the Constitution and serve the American people.  He told the troops and leaders that the military will uphold the values of our nation, and operate consistent with national laws and our own high standards of conduct at all times.  His note came a day after Defense Secretary Esper announced he was opposed to Trump’s threat to use the military to quell the violence.  It also followed that scathing op-ed in The Atlantic by Gen. James Mattis.  I’m glad that Esper and Milley both issued statements, but I’m not giving them much credit for it.  That’s the least they could do.  Esper and Milley made those announcements after the public blowback to the vile display in front of St. Johns Church and the Mattis’ op-ed.  If there hadn’t been a public outcry, would they have issued those statements?

@yogagirl, on another matter – what’s happening in KY?  Can ya’ll ditch Mitch?

shan, LalaBella, Pikake and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

This morning D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser formally renamed a street outside the White House “Black Lives Matter Plaza.”  She ordered city crews to paint the message in gigantic yellow letters down 16th Street.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/black-lives-matter-dc-street-white-house-trnd/index.html

shan, Kateinpdx, LalaBella and 31 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@lawrence.  My bet is he'll be taken out kicking and screaming. There have been 2 predictions here that saw him carried out horizontally by six men.  Won't that be fun to watch!  We should stock up on popcorn.

Isabelle, shan, LalaBella and 27 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo. Our first war memorial.  Well played. 

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@lawrence Looks like the tides have turned and whatever shenanigans he will do will no longer work. I remembered back in 11/11 I saw that Obama, Bush, and Clinton will be at the inauguration but not Trump. I take this to mean he will be removed or voluntary leaves from the WH.

Isabelle, shan, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo yep that’s the one.  He was waddling behind the great orange one in Fatigues.  Battle fatigues if I am not mistaken.  He was on the street after the mayhem and someone ask him why he was there, he mumbled some nonsense about checking on the troops.  The JCS have no legal jurisdiction in domestic affairs.  The letter he wrote was after Mattis made his statement.  Someone said, again I don’t know who or if it is correct, that he was in favor of Rumps pardon of the Seal that was convicted of murdering civilians in Iraq.  

I wish I could tell you what is happening here in my old’ Kentucky home.  Turtle man and Amy are neck and neck in the polls.  He is running nasty ads about how she is in favor of “nine month abortions”.  He is catering to the ignorant red neck population bible thumpers. They have yet to realize he is taking away everything they have.  Health insurance, schools, rural hospitals and medical facilities and most importantly their food stamps.  He plays them like a fiddle then leaves them with less than nothing.  But they still vote for him because the Bible and their lord a Rump tells them too.  Kentucky politics is awful.  We had one of the best and most innovative Mayors in Louisville for years.  He could not get elected to governor or Senator because he was from Louisville and he was Jewish.  He ended up working for Obama on his ACA.  He could have brought Ky into the current century instead we are stuck in the 1920’s.

we have had marches here like everyone else.  A black women was shot in her bed two months ago on a no announce warrant.  She was shot 8 times.  The warrant was for a drug dealer who had previously lived at that address.  To show how inaffective our police are the guy named in the warrant was already in jail.  No charges against the cops, not even administrative leave.  One of the cops has numerous sexual harassment charges by citizens in his file.  After a black man was shot at a march last week out mayor fired the police chief.  Big deal the chief had announced his retirement last month.  I know we aren’t the only ones with these problems.  My best friends brother is a retired cop, we ask him about what’s going on.  He said the rookie cops are so scared of being killed they just panic.  I don’t like the looting and believe a lot of it is just trouble makers not protesters.  Something has got to happen.

LalaBella, lenor, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@jewels

Lol. I'd love to see him taken out in handcuffs. 

#bunkerboy 

Isabelle, shan, LalaBella and 17 people reacted
Page 46 / 102
Share: