Notifications
Clear all

The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future  

Page 28 / 29
  RSS

(@dhyanaji)
Trusted Member Registered
05/22/2020 8:51 pm  

VOX NEWS:Lawyer For Biden Accuser, Tara Reid, Drops Her As a Client !!!

Hey Girl, (Tara) None of us believed you for a nanosecond.....You've had your 15 seconds so Please get off the Stage w/out further ado!!!

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, numerologist and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jessi1978)
Reputable Member Registered
05/22/2020 9:25 pm  

@dhyanaji

Her credentials are now in question. She screwed her self. I hope she got her money upfront cause T does not like to pay

https://apple.news/A_EN5FxqwQw6lFiRMRASofQ

PamP, TriciaCT, Lenor and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
05/23/2020 1:10 pm  

I also watched Bill Maher that was on last night and he had Michael Moore and Dr. Cate Shanahan on who talked about how bad certain seed oils are for you and they help make you fat. Her books are available and her website talks about the good vs. bad oils (canola and soy being bad etc.). It was an interesting episode and Michael Moore talks about how we can't be complacent and need to help Joe Biden win because the Orange Nightmare WILL cheat and he is already figuring out how to hurt the post office because he doesn't want to lose if we all mail in our vote. Orange nightmare has been in Michigan 3 times lately! 😎 😠 

FEBbby23, CDeanne, Unk p and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
05/23/2020 1:12 pm  

@jessi1978

I actually stated on this website that I felt that Tara was not only lying but that she would eventually get into legal trouble for her claims!

PamP, FEBbby23, Laura F. and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
05/23/2020 1:27 pm  
Posted by: @triciact

I actually stated on this website that I felt that Tara was not only lying but that she would eventually get into legal trouble for her claims!

Triciact, would you post that as a hit with link to the post where you stated it?  Thanks!  I have fallen  behind on posting hits due to other commitments right now. 

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
05/23/2020 1:30 pm  

@Triciact, I also saw Bill Maher's interview with the nutritionist who claims that seed oils are the reason why children are having dangerous inflammatory responses to Covid. I don't know if she is correct about the inflammatory responses, but the bad oils are also quite bad for the environment, where as olive oil, which she touts as benign, have been a personal favorite of mine for years.

PamP, FEBbby23, herondreams and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
05/23/2020 1:36 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

hi Jeanne it was 5/1/2020 under "how the Dems can Win" forum thread:( will post up in the hits area too)

I said the same exact thing to my husband early this week - so I ditto your thoughts on Tara Reade's story. Biden will have this and other things thrown at him by T and his minions, and some will run with this false story for a bit. She is definitely being coached and, in my opinion paid/and or intimidated to do so. I will even go so far as to say keep an eye on this story, at some point in the future I intuitively sense there may even be reporting on some money or evidence that will show that her story is false and she may face being in legal trouble.

FEBbby23, Share, Pikake and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
05/23/2020 2:42 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

Yes she touts some oils as good and some as bad due to inflammation they cause in the body because of the way they are processed. I only use organic Extra virgin Olive Oil and Avocado oil in cooking now.

I once read a book (a long time ago by someone I can't even recall) that said this doctor felt most illnesses were related to inflammation and that cholesterol was not as bad as the statin drugs prescribed for them. My husband has higher cholesterol than me and they've tried to give him every statin drug they manufacture but he's allergic to them all. I don't have any medical background but I told him that I have had a bad feeling about those drugs for years. (my own opinion only)

https://drcate.com/list-of-good-fats-and-oils-versus-bad/

FEBbby23, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Estimable Member Registered
05/23/2020 3:38 pm  

@triciact

Has anyone seen the MM collaboration 'Planet of the Humans'... it's extended on YT for about a month I do believe ...

I would love to see MM collaborate with Tarantino perhaps to make a doc on the Draconians (reptoids) coup on the Earth, and specifically the WH.

And their inevitable demise.

PamP, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
05/23/2020 5:31 pm  

@jeanne-mayell or someone else (maybe lawrence?) predicted I believe that Trump would "fall" either literally or figuratively but I am not certain where that prediction is? I have a vague recollection it was for May or June though?

I came across this just now - regarding the typical stance/posture that those with FTD (fronto-temporal dementia) have - usually leaning forward otherwise they are at risk of jerking/falling backwards.....

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1263581768436744192  

Interestingly, Speaker Pelosi used the term confabulate when speaking about him as well - Pelosi said doctors have previously asked her “what’s the matter with him?” “Look up the word 'confabulator,'" Pelosi said. "He just really doesn't even know what the truth is."
— Miriam Khan, ABC News (abcnews.go.com), 20 May 2020

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
05/23/2020 6:50 pm  

@triciact

I took statins for about three years. So in December of 2018, both my knees went out, and my back and legs were hurting. I thought it was stress because my trailer burned, and I have a bad back. Then, I had a sudden ten  pound weight loss for no reason. Doctor ignored that and the odd pain I had up by my right collar bone. I also had thinning hair. The last straw was my liver had spots on it (We'll watch that.) Then I read statins can cause liver damage, and since I don't use anything that would do that, I decided it was the statin. They tried to get me to take another one, but I said no. I think they fibbed when they said my cholesterol had gone up 80 points in three months, when it had only gone up 25 points in the five years before that. My knees got better, not well, but better, I can't do anything about my back, but my liver is OK.

PamP, Lovendures, dhyanaji and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@dhyanaji)
05/23/2020 11:45 pm  

A future prediction that Jeanne made I believe in your March 31st Meet saw The Orange Schmucko really mentally off upstairs coming into this time...I would put it that he's completely "Wackadoo"!!!

He just Tweeted..."Transition into Greatness!".....There's no mirror Big Enough to fit that Fat Ugly Head and Swollen Ego Into!!! Though he doesn't have the power to do it, he has spent the last 24 hrs railing against any governors who don't jump, click their heels and throw every set of church doors open Pronto. He said he'll override the Governors who are using their own State's Health Advisors Guidelines and not the CDC's watered down version demanded by the DICKtator and even that he hasn't referred to. He is DEMANDING/ORDERING our Sacred Spaces Open Now! Virus and Cautions Be Damned!!! He's really gone "Round the Bend" w/ his total immersion into the Autocrat/Head of the Regime preening and scary nonsensical ranting. Desperation Tantrum on Steroids and it's not Going to stop unless Melania takes a high heel upside his head or better yet, between the legs! Ouch!!!!........"Nite Opie

PamP, FEBbby23, CC21 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@dhyanaji)
05/24/2020 12:02 am  

@elaineg   Hey There Dear Fellow Forum Friend,

I sure wish you would seriously consider getting a 2nd opinion from another Dr. who is affiliated w/ a large Group Practice or is with a hospital. I think you would rest a lot easier w/ someone else who is super qualified weighing in. Feel Better and don't settle for anything less than what you truly know your Best to Be..........Namaste'

PamP and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
05/24/2020 10:58 am  

@dhyanaji

I'm on medicare. They don't do much. Last time I went in for blood pressure pills, they said you get  ten minutes with the doctor, but it was less than five. I wouldn't go at all except for the BP pills, and the one they gave me before this one, gave me a mini-stroke. I only took one a day for five days.   

PamP and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Reputable Member Registered Registered
05/24/2020 11:12 am  

Good News!  I just read on twitter that the Lincoln Project is starting to do commercials on McConnell!  Yeah thank you!  I believe they have already released one on rump playing golf while we top 100,000 deaths.  The arrogance of these people, Reps mainly, is amazing.  The more I listen to rump and turtle the more I realize they are either so far out of touch they don't know what they are doing or they are so desperate they will throw anything at the wall to see if It will stick.  

The anti-Amy commercial turtle has started here in Ky are a joke.  All of the pro people hav Western Ky accents.  That's where all his rich supporters are.  Most are actors and what they say are lies and everybody knows it.  Amy McGraft had a virtual town meeting this week and it went really well.  Unfortuneatly I forgot about it and didn' tune in!

Happy Memorial Day to all.

FEBbby23, Lenor, Unk p and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
05/24/2020 12:01 pm  

@elaineg

Hi Elaine, my husband tried to take them and they shut down his muscles! One thing I know is the reason I like going to my doctor is she listens to ME. I told her don't ever put me on them, and she said, "Ok, then take flax seeds (ground) every day". I did just that and it put me in a better level (even though borderline high) but my good vs. bad cholesterol ratios are very good. My husband does the same thing once in a while, but since he's not as regimented about it I hid them in his breakfast - whether it's in the bread I bake, his cereal or even pancakes. LOL

PamP, FEBbby23, Lenor and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
05/24/2020 12:13 pm  

SO since the Orange nightmare is a real and present danger and threat to all of us - whether they are supporters of his or not - I've decided in my daily life that when folks (whether I know them to be his supporters or not) to TELL THE TRUTH IN MY OPINION. I no longer hide and feel like I can't be honest about what I think of him.  Example: I was at the dentist on Friday. (The poor dentist and her staff all wore two face masks, and the plastic shields and practiced every safe thing you could think of.) I felt totally safe, but worried more about THEM.

Anyway, everyone brings up the Virus so I just said "Well, in my personal opinion, our current POTUS is responsible for the extra 43k deaths that would have been spared had he not denied this was an issue back in early February if not sooner. If he had listened to the intelligence officers who told him this was coming, he could have shut the entire country down by mid or late  February for 3 weeks, no flights etc. and stopped it in his tracks. The lives and economy would have been opened up by late March and we would be done with closures, but have social distancing and opening already."

I bring up that exact sentiment to anyone I talk to on the phone or anyone now who mentions how terrible this virus is and I don't care who agrees with me or not. So far no one has said they don't agree or boo to my sentiment.

😷

PamP, Grace, FEBbby23 and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
05/24/2020 1:24 pm  

I grow very weary of people saying it is not as bad as it is.

Tell that to 100.000 newly untethered souls. Tell it to their loved ones.

Basically, tell your story walking. Not interested.

PamP, herondreams, FEBbby23 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Estimable Member Registered Registered
05/24/2020 5:21 pm  

@yogagirl I keep getting emails telling me Amy is losing - in an atttempt to get money - and saying that her poll numbers are 47% to Jackass' 49%. I thought his approval rating was something like 12%. What gives? If he indeed wins, there is massive cheating going on.

I wrote to Nancy Pelosi - just because I felt like I had to do something - and I asked her what the Democrats were planning to do to circumvent interference with voting. 

I will be honest - I don't think the Dems are tough enough. He should be being impeached a second time. And we might not be in this position if the first time he was impeached they had forced all those people to testify by arresting them and withholding their salaries, which they could have done. No they didn't want people thinking those witnesses were martyrs. So now we are.

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
05/24/2020 6:40 pm  

@ghandigirl

What I get tired of hearing : 'We're better than that', when whatever happens. Evidently we're not since we keep saying it.

ReplyQuote
Page 28 / 29
Share: