The End of Trump's ...

Notifications
Clear all

The End of Trump's Presidency

KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Trump has reached a tipping point.  Until now, no matter what he said, no matter what he did, he thrived.  Now the energy is turning, and it feels like all his mistakes are congealing and catching up with him.  It may have been triggered with the Putin summit in Helsinki, where I saw, you saw, the world saw that Trump was clearly compromised.  This was quickly compounded by Michael Cohen's about face, the unintended consequence of Trump's unwanted tariffs taking effect, the never-ending horror of watching the suffering of immigrant kids detained in cages, and Michael Avenatti's statement that he has three more women clients who Trump paid off in 2016. 

This week Trump's tweets have been particularly frantic, and his inability to express himself without saying "no collusion" in every other sentence is having a "doth protest too much" effect.   Today, in particular, I had the strongest, surest sense we're watching the end.  Even Trump's big win on the economy today fell flat.  The lame attempt to impeach Rosenstein by Trump's pitbulls in congress fell flat.  Mike Pompeo's attempt to salvage Trump in the senate hearing fell flat.  When Fox News openly rebukes Trump's banning of reporters who dare to ask questions Trump doesn't like, you know Trump's game is no longer working.  Something big is on the horizon.   

Sophie, vida, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered

I'm not so sure his presidency is ending soon. The republicans around him are 'enablers' - they have allowed him to carry on as he does and they are so hell bent on preserving their own positions through the party being in power I think they'll let him carry on. I think it will take some really damning hard, evidence from somewhere of an irrefutably illegal and criminal action that no-one can back track from for them to get rid of him before his term is up. I just can't see it happening, but that's only my thoughts, not predictions:)

It's just unbelievable every day how sections of US society (politicians, supporters etc.) are allowing this man to carry on as President. It's an affront to US democracy and values. I pray that there is light at the end of the tunnel as many on this site have predicted.

Sophie, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have always felt that Trump and his enablers would do something drastic if he felt he was at the end.  I am wary of events we will be seeing in August and September.  I sense he gets instructions from Putin on how to shore up power, and I am concerned about his relationship with Erik Prince - something I wrote about in the fall of 2016 on the Overview on the Prediction page.  Prince has the ability to create violent insurgencies.  He was the disgraced founder of Blackwater.  

If you check out the August 2018 predictions, there is something disruptive and upsetting many of us felt happening. 

Also I feel that the GOP leadership wants Trump to succeed. Ryan didn't publicly  back the Rosenstein impeachment effort, but I think he is duplicitous and sneaky in his political postures.   The man has a dark heart for all but his own inner circle.  He will do all he can to support Donald Trump while not doing anything that could damage his popularity or the GOP.  He plays good cop, bad cop with Trump.  

vida, BlueBelle, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Yeah, I woke up this morning thinking "intermission."  I've been watching Fox here and there to see what's going on in the minds of rapturing red masses, and there was Erik Prince saying that the Afghan War that Trump inherited was too expensive and that "The current process is 'very splintered,' and 'the president needs to put one person in charge,' Prince said.  Prince added that his plan would save the Pentagon $40 billion."   http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/30/terrorism-middle-east-afghanistan-war-taliban-bankruptcy-erik-prince … looks like Prince wants to be that "one person in charge."  Boggles the mind.

KB, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I said in another thread that I had a dream that Trump would be done at the beginning of August, and now I think what that meant is that the Mueller investigation will be done by then. But after Mueller is finished, the whole legal process has to be set in motion, and that will take a while longer. So we are looking at somewhere around beginning of October to actually see Trump out.

vida, BlueBelle, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

On an astrological site I belong to there is a forum with many boards. One board is for Mundane and Political Astrology. I was reading a thread about Trump's Solar Return for this year. A Solar Return (SR) chart is one that is in effect between birthdays (give or take a couple days).  Anyhow, I found this post to be of interest to me and thought it would be of interest to others here. It has links to two interesting astrological articles as well:

"First, Ed Tamplin wrote about Trump’s solar return this week: 

Second, I’m not quite sure why these threads about Trump are endlessly going on Cheesy, flooded with all sorts of links and a mammoth amount of off-topicking, when it’s all been said, compellingly and so well: 

The article was posted in March and has been doing the rounds in many astrological publications. 

Algol, Eye of the Medusa, will be the judge, as she usually is. 

It will all start to unravel in July, when the solar return of the U. S. will happen: the ascendant will be at 24° Taurus, exactly where Trump’s MC is and a spot that has been active in all previous cases of impeachment. 

Then in October, precisely on the 18th, Jupiter will touch Trump’s IC, thus opposing his MC, and will probably be the trigger for impeachment.

It will also be a time of retrograde Venus (dirty money, sexual scandals, secret services). 

In the chart of that moment, the Sun will be in the 8th house, bad news for the head of a (or the – both articles are apt, though they change meaning) country, and on the degree of Sun’s fall, which is also associated with Russia. 

The second important star is Sirius, the star depicting next-to-the-first, second-in-command. We shall have to wait and see what kind of a role Pence will play. Sirius is also, Smiljana says, Keeper of Europe, so I wonder what will Europe do in all this. 

Galactic Centre will also be involved: Trump’s solar-arc Jupiter will be on the Centre, and so will the secondary MC, progressed Sun, and progressed Venus of the Republican Party, a sign, perhaps, that they will turn against him. 

Tertiary Sun will be on Algol. 

The impeachment will also be shown through the condition of Trump’s 10th house: the MC on Algol favours such proceedings, but what also will happen is that Venus, the ruler of Trump’s MC, will be in conjunction with Saturn – “system and rules might pull him down” (Saturn in exile)."

Celticwitch, KB, Celticwitch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Interesting astrological analysis, and from an unusual place as well (Serbia).

Trump has been tweeting to get rid of Mueller, and voices in the Republican party are screaming for Rosenstein's head, so it looks like they are beginning to get really scared. It looks like those predictions are likely to be accurate.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Maria I notice another time you had a remarkable timing hit in a prediction you did.  The only hit that came down to the day.  

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I think that all the major social media platforms deciding to drop Alex Jones, the right-wing conspiracist that supports Trump, is a very strong indication that Trump is pretty much done for. I don't think the social media companies would put down a guy that is so famous within his circle unless they were pretty certain that there was going to be no significant negative backlash from that. And that would only be true if Trump's days are very much counted.

Sophie, mariad, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

The GOP has been cheating and placing their candidates as POTUS for years (Bush was prime example). GW Bush was a terrible president yet he served 2 terms. He put us in the Iraq war and we went from a Surplus to a deficit. The government has been so corrupt for so long that it needed an "enema" so to speak. The GOP didn't want Trump but they circled the wagons when they figured out they could get what they wanted regardless of who was installed as POTUS. They didn't anticipate him being such a loose cannon and the Russian control getting so out of control. Their frankenstein monster got more monstrous than they anticipated. The When Trump was elected I cried and suffered so much grief, however I'm feeling that it was a destiny of sorts that God, the universe, used this as a way of correcting the corruption by exposing it once and for all. Sometimes cutting out the cancer is painful but maybe it was needed. I can only hope this is true because what we have now is beyond evil and corrupt.  I feel Trump and Pence will be exposed along with others in the Senate and congress by Mueller but not all at once. I say this because  I don't see Pence being able to take over as POTUS very long (if at all?)  because he is also implicated.  Which makes me think it's the new speaker of the house - eventually.

Durwood, Sophie, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

One of my son's friends went to dinner with me about two months ago. He was so distressed over the current conditions in the country. He, like many in my son's generation are just as concerned with Pence taking over as they are having Trump in office. I remarked that he needed patience, things would work out in their right time. He asked how that was possible. I explained that if it was rushed, we may not get the whole truth exposed. If we find that the election was rigged, they won't necessarily invalidate it, as we have no laws on the books to do such a thing. However if it is determined that Trump and his campaign team are found guilty of violating laws (or if the election results were found to be questionable), he and his vice president could both be impeached. That would mean that the Speaker of the House would then become the next president. I don't see Paul Ryan as a good choice for president. So, to me it would only make sense that the Democrats are not moving to impeach until after they see how the mid-terms go. If they take the majority in the house then we'll have a new Speaker of the House, who would then be in line to ascend if there are resignations or impeachments. If the Dems don't take the house, but drastically change the makeup of the balance there- we could have another Republican in office. However, just like when Nixon stood down, there were behind the scenes negotiations that went on to work someone into Agnew's spot prior to ousting Nixon. This same scenario isn't out of the question if the Dem's don't have a majority in the House after the mid-terms. While it had been disconcerting for him that nothing was moving quickly, and he'd have to wait another four or five months for anything to start changing, he realized that patience had it's virtues. 

Sophie, KB, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

I like your thinking and your sharing, Cindy. This is a wonderful focus for sending goodness and light imaging, prayers,  positive thoughts for positive incomes. And it's exactly the kind of thinking we all need to hold in our hearts and thoughts when we feel the weight of time and events not moving as quickly as many are hoping.

They are moving, we will have change, but we're not done with the unearthing of the full falsehood of our foundations before all is exposed by the light to create from the inside out a new foundation for a new and better world.

ghandigirl, Sophie, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Bumping up because some predictions in this thread may soon become true (or not).

BlueBelle, mariad, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Yes,yes yes please! In any way that benefits us all and our beloved planet's future! 

ghandigirl, mariad, ghandigirl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pvcharlie)
Trusted Member Registered

When the orange fascist finally leaves the WH, I am going to do a little dance. I don't care where it is. Even if I'm driving and I hear it come over the radio that he resigned or was impeached, I will pull into a parking lot and dance right there. People will think I'm a lunatic...but I'll be so happy that I won't care.

Yofisofi, KB, Anita and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

ActuallyDurwood, people won’t think you are crazy. They will stop their cars and dance with you. ? The streets will fill up with people everywhere dancing. 

Yofisofi, CDeanne, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

You better believe I'll be dancing, too, Durwood. ??

Speaking of, a couple of times since the summer eclipses I've had rapid visions that look similar to the 2017 Women's March—wide-spread rather than centralized, and with many, many people in the streets. Except this time there's an unbelievable current of celebration. And dancing

I've said before that something feels unplanned about women celebrating in the streets, but there may also be a larger planned event(s). I don't know whether this will be connected to Trump's departure or not. And I don't know how far out it is (I sometimes see things fairly far out). This one shows up with no calendar or other reference, but it makes me feel good.   

BlueBelle, CDeanne, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

By the by, this week's mass global walk-out of Google employees in protest of sexual harassment, pay and opportunity inequity, and the company's pitiable history of coddling executives even its executive director and board agree have been legitimately accused of misbehavior... WOW. We're really seeing something powerful. 

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I told my daughter in college that this is what I plan on doing when Trump leaves office. 

She had not seen the video and really hadn't heard the music.  She likely thinks I am a bit weird but I think many people will be following suit. Maybe with this song. Maybe I should download it NOW so I can be ready, you know be prepared for the moment.

BTW, You know you are old when they are singing about the USSR.

Jagger/Bowie   Dancing in the Streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HasaQvHCv4w

Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Lovendures!

When I clicked play to watch this, my father—who passed 12 years ago—popped in for the sweetest, most healing visitation. My eyes are filled with happy tears and so much gratitude.   

My relationship with him was painful for me, and in the years since his death I'd forgotten his occasional silliness, which almost no one else ever got to see. As a kid, I was obsessed with The Labyrinth, which David Bowie starred in. I practically wore out my VHS copy. I'd completely forgotten that my dad would sing "Dancing in the Streets" to me whenever he saw it, and would even do a little dance, impersonating Jagger. He continued doing this when I was in high school (I was a dancer).

I genuinely haven't thought of this in all that time. But here I am, clicking your link and all of a sudden my dad is here. Singing and dancing! That's the energy. And I'm crying and laughing and it's beautiful.

He was a conservative Republican (part of the pain of our connection was that he couldn't accept my sexuality and refused to speak to me). But I could feel that he was connecting to me over this song very intentionally. Not just to remind me of the sweetness in the past, which I very much needed, but I think to show me that he accepts now. And he'll be there, dancing with me.

?

ghandigirl, Baba, KB and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: