Notifications
Clear all

Special Counsel

Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

This morning I woke up remembering a dream - in it, I saw a huge sign that said:  "Business As Usual."  Conway was holding that sign on a television show.

I interpreted that to mean the appt of Special Counsel will slow down the movement to disclose Trump-Russia dealings, and allow some return to normalcy (meaning work on Repub agenda).

I still strongly see more coming forward and by Sept-Oct, the administration will be severely hamstrung. I cannot see clearly when Trump is actually gone.

What do others see/sense?

diana11, LB, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

I feel he will be gone by the end of the year, one way or another. I'm not sure what the final outcome will be, whether he will be impeached or it will be criminal charges but I'm sure something big is going to be revealed soon, I feel the same as you Sept-Oct. I feel like everything is moving so fast and we will have a resolution sooner than we think. The angels/guides are definitely helping us on this because we RESISTED. Then hopefully, we can start doing something about the Earth and climate change!!

I find this psychic and her predictions very interesting and right on, she has a few entries on Trump:  http://kyraoser.com/blog/

Warriorwitch, Doc, Warriorwitch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: