The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

This may be the link to the New Yorker article in question (if not accept my apologies).

I too have said for years that Mango Mussolini's rise was designed to bring about the rise of racism, xenophobia, et al, to the surface. Tho I believe that I used a pimple and a boil as my examples of how infection goes unnoticed until it rises to the surface. 

I believe there will always be those who feel that they are right to support him. To do otherwise would strike at the heart of their identity. Not that they identified with him prior to his getting the nomination, but their party is a huge part of their identity. Party above country, and they'll see that as patriotism. 

Having been raised by a narcissist (and now having him in my home to take care of him), I can tell you there is no cure. Only 5% or so are cured by therapy-as they simply can't believe that the way others describe their behaviors and personality traits are accurate. Just like Mango, there will be a percentage of his followers who will not be swayed. 

On the other hand, just like when Hitler took power, there were those who didn't know how to resist, so they stayed silent. There were also those who didn't know better, or who were mesmerized. Once he was gone, the spell was broken, and they couldn't believe how they had been taken in. 

I still hold on to the vision I had of him in prison stripes behind bars. Do I think he'll actually end up there? I'm not sure. Nixon didn't, even tho he too was a crook. Deals can be brokered, pardons issued. However I hold fast to the fact that what I saw several years ago means that he'll go down in history as a criminal when all is said and done. I've said it before, I hate conspiracy theories-with just cause. But here too, the dream I had where Spirit told me flat out that Hillary was the real president sticks with me. 

While we are tired of what we see and hear, we can still work to make changes. Call your representatives-Dem or Republican. Call those Dems like Pelosi and those on oversight committees urging them to start hearings. Pray. Meditate. 

Most of all, let your light shine thru. Darkness has no power to vanquish light. However light will always pierce the darkness. 

Jeanne Mayell, Wisteriacats, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marcosromao)
Reputable Member Registered

No, it is another article, posted today, about the visits of lawyers to a Texas installation. But it generates the same repulse. I emailed it to Jeanne, since I am new here. Thanks, Cindy.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Hi, all, I am new here but I have been visiting this board on and off for a while. I come here to convince myself that everything will be all right. Unfortunately, I am past believing it.

Reading more today about the detention centers, I can't stop crying. Because I feel so helpless. I have written to Americares, which I believe is the best organization in the world, to see if they are doing anything down there.  I have written to my Senators and Congressmen more than once - they are Democrats, so I guess they think it's an issue. But NO ONE is doing ANYTHING. And from what I read, they are not even allowing helicopters overhead to photograph the conditions.

I don't want to write what it is I am afraid of. Just think Nazi Germany Auschwitz and you can guess. Don't tell me they're not trying to -- let us say, bring down the population - now with all the illness and no food or sanitary conditions.

Now, on this board some time ago, I read from someone that what is going to really bring Trump down is something having to do with children. I can't find the post. 

Please, psychics, Tarot card readers, what is happening with this situation? My heart breaks for these people. I have donated, but now I have to know the organization is getting INTO these detention centers with supplies.

Man's barbarianism remains, I guess.  I do a lot with animal and children issues, fresh water projects, things like that - and it never ceases to amaze me, how a company like Nestles can just dry out a country with no ramifications. And our government - I've never been so ashamed. Sorry for the rant.

deetoo, Unk p, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wisteriacats)
Trusted Member Registered Participant

After reviewing Trump's astrological chart, I believe he will be re-elected, regardless of what he has done (or will do).  He has a powerful chart.  No wonder he's got a lot of luck.  I don't think he's unraveling.  We'll see...

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well if he isn't unraveling, he should be. His reputation is unraveling with the people who actually read real news. 

Wisteriacats, marcosromao, Wisteriacats and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle did a remote viewing post  May 3rd in which she wrote this:

“What is the terrible thing that happened to turn the GOP against this president?  Something has happened regarding children.  Children died.  It was all avoidable.  It was one last coverup that couldn’t be sustained.” 

Lately, it has occurred to me that this might refer to the poor children in the concentration camps along the border (and it breaks my heart.)  I also have a strong feeling that someone is going to leak damning video evidence of these children in the camps.  Somehow, some compelling, incontrovertible proof is going to come up.

Here is the link that Marcosromeo found about the camps at the border. 
Finally Cindy's New Yorker story is also powerful.  It's by one of the country's best journalists - Masha Gessen, writing about the internment camps at the border which some are calling American concentration camps. 

BlueBelle, CDeanne, Suspira44 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marcosromao)
Reputable Member Registered

• A Vedic astrologer I follow has predicted, based on Trump's chart, that he will face impeachment or resign until April 2020, which is close to the remote viewings of the community two weeks ago. Don't despair. Being Brazilian, I must say that we are not in a better position, politically, but I believe, along other members of this forum, that this decade and the next will be key to the beginning of a great Restoration and Development. I feel blessed and hope to maybe see it happen. (I'm 59, so...)

Lilinoe, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wisteriacats)

Well, I am not a Trumper, just saw his placements.  That's all.  It's just my opinion, and down the road, it may well be different.  Sometimes people we don't care for get better lives.  I wish I had his aspects, but I don't.  I'll just grit my teeth and hope for the best.  

And, obviously, anyone who follows what is happening knows how horrific it is.  Unfortunately, there are times when things don't go as we want them to.  I'm just a realist in that.  And I am in my early 70s, so I've seen a lot of weird things in this world.  I am from New York State, originally, and have known Holocaust survivors.  I understand the comparison to concentration camps.  I had a professor with the numbers down his arm and we could all see it when he rolled up his sleeves.  Believe me, I understand.  My ex is also Jewish.  I'm sorry this upset people.  I only stated that because of Trump's chart.  I do not like being involved in politics.  I am more for people as people, rather than political affiliations.  

I hope I am wrong.  It's just an opinion and not a reflection on politics.  I am apolitical.  I hope that helps.  I may have a different take on it (to my chagrin), and just shared.  But if I shouldn't share if it's different than the majority, I can just not post.  I didn't mean to start something.

Thanks so much. 

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, I agree that someone will tape what's happening with the children in detention and leak the tapes. I was dozing off this afternoon, and I had a visual image of someone in a uniform who is sympathetic. I think a border patrol officer has film, or has allowed someone else to film. I volunteered at a detention center last December, and I was not only forbidden from bringing my cell phone into the facility, but we were not allowed to see where the detainees were living.  So whoever is filming is planning it.

I also thought about Bluebelle's prediction. I hope it's all true. I can't bear the thought of anymore minute with that monster as president, let alone another term.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

I was just looking at some youtube remote viewings. The ones I saw were done in February and were wrong.

Bluebelle's remote viewing about the children - I don't want any children to die, though some have, but something has to stop the horror at the detention centers.

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

It's been a while since I've read the Bible, but this morning I heard a journalist refer to this quotation:

And whosoever shall cause one of these little ones that believe in me to stumble, it were better for him if a great millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 

Matthew 18:6

PenelopeFP, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

That sounds appropriately prophetic!

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Baba,

When I read your post, I got goosebumps.  This won't end well for the perpetrators.  I pray that it happens soon.

BlueBelle, Baba, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

The concentration camps were a hot topic on the Sunday news interview shows.  I don't watch them but I have seem written transcripts.  The administrations line is "it's the Dems fault because they won't do what we tell them to do"  or it's the parents fault for bringing these children here. How pathedic can you be to blamethe parents for trying to keep their children safe from the death squads in the 3rd world countries.  Pence was on one of the shows and it did not go well for him.  He evadently himmed and hawwed trying to repeat the party line.  

Unfortunetly people still think the Rep party is the same party as the 1950's.  It's not.  They are now facist of the worse order.  There was an article I wish I could have saved and referenced here.  It is about rural Tennessee and the medical problem there.  The state has cut it's Medicaid benefits to the bone forcing hospitals and clinics to close.  These people have to travel to one clinic and wait for hours to get a ticket to see a Doc.  The medical staff and  equipment is all volunteers and they do the best they can.  It is really sad, these prople have nothing, but they still either don't vote or vote Republican becauses they always have.  The mango moron and his admin is all smoke and mirrors.  They have no health plan except to do away with ACA because it had Obama's name on it.  

deetoo, Unk p, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@Wisteriacats, I am also a senior (almost 67), so I know what you mean when you say "I've seen a lot of weird things in this world."   I encourage you to continue posting  when you feel the need.  We often are in sync with what we see, etc., but sometimes we aren't.  We're all individuals and have different life experiences -- to me, that's the beauty of it.  I believe that we're here to learn from and support each other.  

Unk p, BlueBelle, Wisteriacats and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wisteriacats)

I have had a very intricately interesting life, and I know how frustrating it is to have someone who is "evil" (in my terms) and they manage to still get ahead.  

My opinions are only that - opinions.  Time will reveal what happens.  I understand sociopathy very well.  I am also a therapist.  Oddly, I noticed his psychopathy immediately.  I told my observations to others who found him attractive as a president.  But they didn't believe me.  As a therapist, it was pretty obvious what his disorder was.  The kind of pathology that he has is not curable.  :(

I feel the same frustrations that others feel.  I'm just looking at other things to try to make sense of it, and, sadly, he is very fortunate.  

I guess the "good news" is that if he is re-elected, then that's the end of his 8 years.

Let's just put prayers out there that this will resolve in a positive way. 

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

What I find fascinating and disturbing is that there are those of us who could immediately see who and what we were dealing with, and those who, as Wisteriacats stated, "found him attractive as a president."    I'm good at reading people, although I have been fooled occasionally.  But his sociopathy is so obvious, that it's mind boggling he achieved this position of power.  I think that someone on this site once spoke of people being in a trance.  I agree -- it's been a numbing trance.   And for those of us who aren't under the spell, we try to make sense of it.  But it's nonsensical, and a waste of my time to try to figure out.  Instead, I will do what Cindy suggested:

While we are tired of what we see and hear, we can still work to make changes. Call your representatives-Dem or Republican. Call those Dems like Pelosi and those on oversight committees urging them to start hearings. Pray. Meditate. 

Most of all, let your light shine thru. Darkness has no power to vanquish light. However light will always pierce the darkness. 

CDeanne, BlueBelle, Wisteriacats and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wisteriacats)

Thank you, deetoo.  I appreciate that.  Yes, we are indeed all individuals - which is what makes this world so interesting! :)  Thanks so much!

And I just saw your most recent post.  I have already emailed numerous times to my representatives.  Yes, it was immediately apparent that he had a mental disorder/personality disorder.  And, like you said, his sociopathy IS evident - immediately.  But many people don't either have that insight or knowledge or just are with him...frankly, I don't understand how people could not have noticed his disorder/personality, but I guess they didn't.  So, I am buckling up for another 4 years, just in case.  :/

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Next Tuesday on July 2nd, 8 pm eastern time, meet with me online for the strongest healing meditation ever. We are going all out with our powerful group psychic energy to heal this nation on its birthday.

July 2 is the day the Continental Congress declared our independence from England and became a new born nation.  

We pivot energetically on our birthdays, so let's send a blast of energy to pivot our nation. I will post the zoom link by tonight for anyone who wants to join us.  I am excited about this.

Perhaps we can keep these events going on the second of each month, we shall see.  

PenelopeFP, Shawn, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

This time of year is special for our country. Growing up I had no clue that I had relatives who were involved in the change from living in a colony to living in a new country. It wasn't until about 15 years ago that my mother found that my 5-6th great grandfathers went to Christ Church in Philadelphia with Ben Franklin, George Washington, Betsy Ross and signers of the Declaration of Independence. This document, found at the National Archives shows my 5th great grandfather John Harrison asking to leave the local militia to defend the ports of PA as the captain of a ship in what he knew would be turbulent times back in 1776. John's father George is buried within 100 feet of Ben Franklin according to Christ Church, but the records have been lost as to exactly which grave is his, and the stones are too worn to read any longer. We owe it to our country and our descendants to keep things on track, even if we can't march off and bear arms. We can march in protest, make calls, write letters, and keep the faith.

During later research mom also found that we had ancestors fighting for the Union during the Civil War. Three brothers at Gettysburg all at once. One died, one was severely wounded and the third (my direct ancestor) had to remove his two brothers from the battlefield. This finally explained why I had such a bad reaction while touring the fields (the Devil's Den specifically) on a school field trip back in 7th grade.  It took three friends to get me to the ladies room to wash my face and keep from passing out. Go figure! LOL

It amazes me to this day that no one passed down this family history over the years, and it was only discovered long after the fact. It's also a reminder that even if no one remembers it, the things we do, both large and small, make a difference. 

Baba, Yofisofi, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 166
Share: