The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@dnahanson)
Eminent Member Registered

Wow- I think this could be the end of the line for conman trump.  A person I know who is extremely conservative, republican and never stops watching fox news just said after seeing the reports of these arrests that this is the end of trump.  I sure hope he's right.  I think this house of cards is beginning to fall and a lot of republicans are going to go down with it.

deetoo, lenor, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dnahanson

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!  I also feel it’s looking grim right now for the president.  

deetoo, TriciaCT, dnahanson and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

News on Kevin Mcarthy the man who has been on television making up excuses for Trump has tied to Guiliani Pals that were indicted 

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pa7xbk/kevin-mccarthy-is-returning-the-cash-he-took-from-rudy-giulianis-indicted-pals

deetoo, TriciaCT, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum

PRESS ME!

?

beingme49, Michele, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Barr met with Ripert Murdoch at Murdoch's home last night. This says 3 things to me.

1. Barr is obviously deeply involved in this and is acting as a henchman for Trump.

2. The WH is terrified, rightfully so, that Fox is turning on them.

3. Since there is no reason for an AG to meet with the head of a TV station that he has no friendship with, this is a threat/shakedown attempt. Sadly, I doubt Rupert is used to getting bullied nor do I expect him to take kindly to it. 

RosieHeart, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Yeah!  a laugh button!   Let's ask Mom if we can have one  lol

*Michele and unk p and 1 people laughed

beingme49, Marley, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unk-p

Hey I actually bought buttons to go in the "like" spot for laughing, crying, etc. but they ended up being those emojis you see in the upper right of each post.  Still looking for something.  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  

Marley, deetoo, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@mas1581

I read that Paul Ryan is working at fox now and this is the reason we see the bad poll number on trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/10/10/us/politics/fox-news-poll-trump-impeachment.amp.html

From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck,” Mr. Trump posted on Twitter. “But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/paul-ryan-position-fox-board-reign-in-trump-report-2019-9

Ryan, who joined the Fox Corporation board in March, is now said to be one of the most important voices pushing Fox CEO Lachlan Murdoch to transition Fox News and pivot away from Trump, according to Vanity Fair.

"Paul is embarrassed about Trump and now he has the power to do something about it," a Fox executive told Vanity Fair. Fox Corporation did not immediately respond to a phone call or emailed request for comment on the Vanity Fair piece.

TriciaCT, Michele, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I laughed when I read about him. 

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

When I met T,  his energy was frightening but also very confused mentally. This was 10 years ago.

I feel he has been suffering from dementia and depression for a very long time, like his father. It runs in families. T's father died from it.

He is desperate and frightened. 

T was completely confused, bewildered and lost. It was the one thing that was the most striking to me. There is a huge block around his energy. Felt like steel armour. I have thought about it often way before he ran for president.

Probably why he's hard to read. He comes across as completely empty.

T was very clueless and blank when I spoke with him. And very angry. The moment I challenged one of if his stances, he summoned two bodyguards to chase me away. 

It was a Very Scary Situation. 

But, I know meeting  him  was meant to be and is the only reason I can read him. I'm usually blocked from such negative energy, for which I'm very grateful.

Marley, deetoo, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@polarberry

I also was sounding the alarm about twittler before the election and only 3 people would comment out of the hundreds on my friend list. I’m so relieved that people are waking up!

Anita

deetoo, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@lawrence

Whatever the reason, you can definitely read him. Ive been seeing your posts on him for a while and, frankly, some just seemed so improbable at the time, but they all turned out correct. Your most recent "tidal wave" description came out no where and couldnt be more spot on. It feels like the moment I catch up to everything happening, I am introduced to 10x more to sift thru. If this is what we are seeing as the general public, I can only imagine what all is hitting him behind the scenes. If he wasnt such a despicable human being, i would almost feel sorry for him. No matter what ends up happening to him in relation to the presidency, this is arguably the most epic fall from grace the US has ever seen and worthy of a place among the greatest tragedies(in the literary sense) thruout world history. 

KB, TriciaCT, Lawrence and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Things must not be looking great because  Pompeo senior advisor resigned. 

The Post also reported that while McKinley was not working directly on Ukraine policy, he disapproved of what he saw as Pompeo's insufficient public support for department officials implicated in Trump's dealings with Ukraine and subsequently called to testify in House Democrats' investigation.

TriciaCT, CDeanne, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Also, I heard this morning that Gordon Sondland, who this week was blocked by the State Dept. from testifying about Ukraine, will testify next week.  If that occurs I'm sure he will spin it, since Republicans close to Trump believe Sondland's testimony may help them to take control of the story.

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jessi1978

Thanks for the heads up about this.  I’m adding a link to the Washington Post story that broke this news. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/senior-adviser-to-pompeo-resigns/2019/10/10/0d771aa2-ebb5-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html%3foutputType=amp

ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

I would so love to see McCarthy go down as well. He is lower than scum. 

BlueBelle, KB, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

HI All, I hope it's ok to post this here but this was shared with me and I've watched it 3 times because it was so creative and funny. It's a montage/mini movie of what we'd like to see (Trump hauled away by the FBI) to Matt Monro's "To Russia with Love" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEG41O5Y9-k

Made me laugh!

Unk p, deetoo, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I turned on the trump rally for a couple of minutes, the the news man said trump had 40,000  there with a few protesters outside, but this morning I read it was 20,000 and thousands protesters. Why lie that was still a large group? Also don trump jr. got $50,000 for a speech in Florida, while saying $50,000 a month for Hunter Biden is wrong.

Unk p, KB, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@triciact, thanks -- I needed that.  I'm howling over here!

Unk p, TriciaCT, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 67 / 166
Share: