The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

As I was returning from the wilderness today I overheard Canadian airport security joking loudly and openly about the clown in the Oval Office.  They were derisively laughing at his idiotic suggestion to nuke the hurricane followed by his Alabama gaffe and our Government’s attempts to cover it all up. 

As I walked away from them a clear knowing came to me that reflects what others have posted here —that Donald Trump will soon fall flat and be remembered as a pathetic clown of a president. That he will be a momentary blip in our history. 

PamP, mariad, lenor and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Interesting... I have never seen scrying done. The images do look unsettling. 

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

There's many different ways to do scrying.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba

Regarding scrying. I’ve never heard it called that before but you can create any abstract image using tea leaves, coffee grounds, mud, drips in tile or glass  from the shower and look at the image with a question in your mind.  Then allow the abstract formations to suggest something to you.  That’s how the Rorschach ink blot test works.  What you “see” in the abstract image becomes your intuitive vision.  

You can also just start scribbling or playing around with a paintbrush and then step back and see what the image suggests to you.  

I used to see the collective emotions of our country by staring at the drips coming off the tiles in my health club showers.   I allowed each tile to represent a year and then I’d “see” a graph from the drips which then described quite accurately the state of the collective.  

Ms. C., Lawrence, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell

Let me guess - at some point you've seen those drips circling the drain? Kinda like our country is circling the drain right now?  ? 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Does anyone else feel the tension rising in the collective? I have been feeling a nagging sense of something big about to happen with regard to T. since last night. Between the scandals of his self dealing with the government’s money in Scotland using the military, his rage tweeting and inviting and uninviting the Taliban to Camp David shortly before 9/11, it coming out that intelligence people were so untrusting of him not blabbing about a source inside the Ru. government that the person had to be removed from the country for his safety and the House about to start formal Impeachment Inquiries, I ask myself what more chaos is going to evolve this week! It feels like the tide is starting to turn and events are going to speed up. Does anyone else get a sense of this?

I think we are all going to need a good sleep in and a vacation once we are done sorting all of this stuff out!

mariad, Lawrence, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@baba,

Yes!!  And I thought it was just me.  Been feeling this way for about a week.  I've had periods of feeling hyper, then free-floating anxiety.  Also very deep, active dreams, which unfortunately I can't remember.  Plus waking up more during the night.  No concrete explanation for any of it.  Feels like things are speeding up, and/or a crash of some sort is coming. 

I've tried to revisit that Oval Office vision I had about a month ago, but can't clearly  connect with it.  In my earlier vision the Oval Office is bright, clean, sun streaming in from the windows behind the Presidential desk.  The Orange One is gone.  Things feel joyful, hopeful.  The best part for me was, in those few moments I felt like we were already there in time.  It felt wonderful.

That positive vision is still there; it's just now hidden from view, behind a dingy red curtain on stage.  I can see it, but I can't feel it.  It can't be released until the current actor and props are removed.  The Orange One is on stage, refusing to leave and take his props with him.  A stage (shepherd's) crook extends from offstage to pull him away -- something you'd see in a vaudeville act or in a Looney Tunes' cartoon.  I can even hear the Looney Tunes' music.  (Hmm ... didn't someone in one of their visions hear, "That's all, folks!" ?)   

Somebody finally says, "I've had it!", and pulls the fire alarm.  

mariad, Jeanne Mayell, shan and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Baba: I kept throwing the cards today, couldn't get any "psychic" feelings about them--just confusion (I don't read cards that often at all) when I first read them this am. So I left them, kept working at my job, then went to lunch, and just threw them quickly and felt "connected".  The cards (I Asked: "Will DJT be out of office/white house before the election in 2020") showed me clearly (outcome is 4 Wands) that he will.  (Cards were Ace of Wands, crossed by the Devil), above was King of Pentacles, below was Knight of Wands, leaving/recent past is 8 of pentacles, coming soon is 4 of cups, How everyone sees/feels is Temperance, Hopes/Fears: is 5 of swords, outcome is 4 of Wands.  I also keep getting November 7th flashing in my mind!

Deetoo: That made me laugh so much and gave me a boost today! Love it! ?

mariad, Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I've been feeling the tension too. My anxiety is through the roof although in my personal life it's mostly good stuff going on, and what's going on on the global stage is pretty much the same (i.e., awful).  I tried to share some of my anxieties with hubby and friends, and only one friend, who is indigenous and a strong witch shares my feelings. Everyone else thinks I'm being ridiculous.

Jeanne Mayell, shan, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I thought that this article was interesting and on point for those of us who think it is better not to feed into T.’s every outrage - thereby feeding his limitless desire for attention,  but to calmly do everything to work towards positive change that we can and let him destroy himself. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/11/opinion/trump-2020.html

As a personal example, I was once confronted with a narcissistic family member who thought it was ok to literally scream in my face and have a tantrum about something that they didn’t like that I had no control over. It was the first time that it happened as an adult and I was visiting for a family event. I calmly told this person that they could either stop what they were doing or that I would pack up my things and leave and that I was no longer going to accept that kind of behavior. Believe it or not, I then received an apology and this person - who still has tantrums - has not tried it with me personally again. My point after that long-winded story is that sometimes calmly stating what is and then carrying on with a sensible plan is sometimes the most effective strategy when dealing with someone who thrives on drama and chaos.

shan, Timo, deetoo and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Honestly I think we all feel the anxiety right now.  Everyday there is anew, I don't even know what to call them anymore, disruption maybe?  I have a feeling this has to do with Congress coming back from vacation.  I know people get really upset at Nancy Pelosi for not calling for impeachment already, but I think she is a calculating person.  She has stated she wants Dump in prison and I believe she is  gathering info and recruiting supporters.  On one hand, even though I want Dump gone NOW, I can understand that it has to be done right.  MoscowMitch and BillyBarr will do  everything they can to stop the procedure, the idea is to make it so strong that they can't.  I think his financials are going to show how close he has come to treason.  There is something in them that is so damning that it will not be able to be ignored.  Putting an impeachment vote out that will be assured to be defeated will nto do any good.  Yes it will draw attention but a defeat will give Dump and assoc fuel to ridacule the Dems and could be an explosive tool in the next election.  And we ll know how Dump is if you give him a bone!  

I just keep repeating to myself Dumps MO is deflect, deflect, deflect, deny!  He is loosing more and more of his mind and geting more and more uncontrolable.  I seriously don't think he will make it to the election.  I did laugh when I saw the cspan shot of the crowd at the NC rally.  The stands behind him were packed as usual by paid sign carriers.  When they panned outto what was infront of Dump it was almost empty. Maybe a hundred.  I was disappointed in the NC election but NC is one of the most corrupt states in the South.  I heard there was only 35% voter turnout.  Sad. 

Oh well another day another round of stupid explosive tweets!

BlueBelle, shan, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell

Your post about IQ45 falling flat and disappearing in history did my heart good. Each day I cringe at all the darkness he and the Rethugs are spreading across this country. 

BlueBelle, deetoo, KB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@baba

My father did that to me all the time (but he was manic 1) and I used to get a better response from him when i calmly told him the same thing. Sometimes I screamed back because I was so used to being screamed at by him it made me anxiety ridden. I once had a boss who screamed at me like you described and I calmly told him that I gave him nothing but respect and deserved/expected in return. He never screamed at me again and he apologized for days.

BlueBelle, shan, Bee and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I'm just going to leave a link to this article right here: Manhattan DA subpoenas 8 years worth of Trump's Tax Returns

IQ45's days are numbered. Let the countdown begin! {blue}:laughingoutloud:  

Lilinoe, Lovendures, LalaBella and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@cindy

Things don’t look so good for Cheeto. Per Rachel Maddow 

Unlike previous subpoenas, this one is in the context of a criminal investigation with a sitting grand jury, making it more difficult for the president’s lawyers to dodge this filing with a lawsuit.”

What’s more, as Rachel noted on the show last night, the new subpoena comes on the heels of Michael Cohen’s reportedly entering into an agreement with New York City prosecutors in which he’s providing information about the president’s business operation.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/fight-over-tax-returns-takes-turn-trump-probably-wont?cid=sm_fb_maddow

There are so many request for his Tax returns this must be wearing on Cheeto

There’s the fight between Trump and state officials in New York.

There’s the fight between Trump and the House Ways & Means Committee.

There’s the fight between Trump and House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings(D-Md.).

There’s the fight over what Mazars, the president’s accounting firm, must disclose to investigators.

There’s the fight over what Deutsche Bank and Capital One, banks with which the president has done extensive business, must disclose to investigators.

There’s the fight between Trump and the state of California.

And now there’s a fight between Trump and the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office

Are we ever going to see those dam tax returns??? The suspense is killing everyone one of us who want to know what is in them.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, LalaBella and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Trump's communications with foreign leader are part of whistleblower complaint

Apparently it was a phone call to a foreign leader. Our great ruler promised that leader something no one knows yet. I wonder if we will ever know. 

The complaint was filed on August 12 and White House records show Trump had spoken to or interacted with five foreign leaders in the previous five weeks, the Post reports: Russian President Vladimir Putin, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands and the Emir of Qatar. However, it's not clear that the communication that inspired the complaint was with any of those leaders.

Any thoughts on this? Every day he gets bad news. I hope this is causing him more stress everyday.

mariad, KB, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

yes I'd love to know if anyone is getting anything on this - more importantly is it going to come out.

mariad, deetoo, mariad and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Yes, I wonder if and/or when the whistleblower info will come out, since DNI Maguire has refused to turn this information over to the House Intelligence Committee.  I've read that the WH and DOJ advised Maguire that a complaint involving the President isn't governed by laws covering intelligence whistleblowers.  So in other words, the 45th can do whatever the hell he wants.  But the inspector general, who initially received the complaint, insists that the matter is very relevant to those who have oversight of intelligence.  

Since the whistleblower went through the proper channels and his information is now being withheld by the DNI and this administration, I'm wondering whether he/she might go directly to the House Intelligence Committee with his information?  It took a lot of courage to come forward, and I can only imagine how frustrated, distressed and conflicted this person must feel.  I've also heard that Adam Schiff has threatened to sue the WH over this.  

I am very concerned for our country because the Constitutional checks and balances seem to be disintegrating, bit by bit.  I can't get an intuitive read on any of this, probably because I'm too damn mad.  For right now, at least, the goon squad appears to be winning.

KB, mariad, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jessi1978

To the question someone asked about which foreign leader DT was making inappropriate promises to — in this instance The first thought I had was Kim Jong Un.  But I feel he’s made many promises out of earshot to Putin and the Saudi’s. He just got sloppy this particular time because he has become so accustomed to making his own deals with foreign leaders, giving away classified information and betraying our country in ways that he is too ignorant to realize it’s a betrayal. 

More is going to come out that will hurt him but I suspect that the big hurt will happen when the economy goes down and the rats who have supported him jump ship.  

Lilinoe, KB, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@jeanne-mayell

I thought Kim at first but then thought better of it. He shows his love for Kim in plain sight so it has to be someone else. I read that the country is Ukraine. He and Guiliani called looking to dig up dirt on Biden and his son. 

Rudy Giuliani, to pressure the Ukrainian government into digging up dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, who once served on the board of a Ukrainian gas company.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/462209-george-conway-if-trump-pushed-ukraine-to-investigate-biden-he%3famp

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 44 / 166
Share: