The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Any thoughts on how Agent Orange is going to react to the Walmart announcement about guns and ammo?

Likely it will be bipolar.  A calm nothing type of comment and then a more rant  attack.  If he says nothing then something is really wrong with him.  It is going to make him get very anxious, whether he shows it or not.

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Does anyone seeing it ever come out that the election in 2016 was stolen and that Trump is an illegitimate president?  I hear a lot of folks telling me that they think that yes, Russia helped Don the con get elected but that it was also stolen and votes were changed.  Jimmy Carter even came out in the news saying that Trump is illegitimate.  Wondering if anyone sees Hillery being able to ever have a term if that comes out?

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

As far as I recall, no, Hillary will never serve in government again. And Twitler will never actually be declared illegitimate while he is alive. I think eventually he may be an asterisk in the history books, in the sense that he may end up being the last in the line of presidents that started in 1789.

More and more I get the feeling that eventually the US will break up into smaller regions. I still feel violence may occur... although if what's been going on here in terms of daily mass shootings was going on in any other country, we'd say they were having a civil war or insurgent rebellion.

shan, TriciaCT, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@laura-f

I believe that's exactly what will happen. As I have said before I have seen visions of a war between blue and red. As in red states vs blue states.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@triciact

No, I've never seen that outcome for Hillary.  His presidency does feel illegitimate to me, but I don't know that it can be proven.  Certainly, there were outside forces at play, but who knows exactly how that played out in terms of votes.  Ugh.  

TriciaCT, PamP, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Any thoughts on sharpiegate? This guy has absolutely lost it and the truly scary part is people around him are still trying to cover for him. 

Let this sink in.....the POTUS just altered a NWS hurricane warning map....with....a....fricken......sharpie! Didnt edit it with a computer program. He decideed his best move was to draw on it with a damn sharpie! WTH has this come to?

TriciaCT, numerologist, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bigshowoz)
Estimable Member Registered

No Adults left in the WH anymore. Its laughable

TriciaCT, Lovendures, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@mas1581, I couldn't believe my eyes!  I was by myself and laughed out loud -- then was horrified, recognizing that he was sitting in the Oval Office as he displayed that doctored map.  It made me think of a child who had doctored his report card.

My sense is someone in the WH "gave in" with that doctored map because he's been raging about it.  The truth must be altered to adhere to his warped reality.  He's like a child who throws a tantrum until you give in to shut him up.  Crazy thing is, the media dropped his Alabama hurricane comment about a day or two ago.  Had he not brought it up, it would have been forgotten.  He just resurrected it.   But, it's just another abnormal normal day in the Orange One's WH. 

I've said it once, and I'll say it again -- when he's finally booted out of there, we need to get together and do a spiritual cleansing of that place.   

LalaBella, TriciaCT, numerologist and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@deetoo

I saw that today and he is a sad sad man. He reminds me of my grandmother as she got older her mind was decreasing and was starting to have temper tantrums like little kids and here we have him doing it for all the world to see and laugh at us. The once great country, we though too highly of our selves and now we have done it a man child has been elected President. 

Also since his followers are not that well versed in real news only fake news. They would have done unecessary things to get prepared for a hurricane that was not coming to them. If Obama would have done this, the Republicans would have started an artice of impeachment against him. 

I love how how made the projection showing that Alabama was getting hit with sharpie. You can tell he did that. Everything else is White. 

I hope I live long enough to tell my future grandchildren that yes I was alive at this time. I always wondered how it felt for people alive at the time when Hitler was alive and here I am alive at the time of Trump.

TriciaCT, numerologist, bigshowoz and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

I just read - or really scanned- an article on a 'spiritual' site I had previously banned because they are an alt-right 'metaphysical' site that blames the deep state on trying to take down the Orange Turd and for covering-up the democrat child pedophile ring- specifically the Clintons, Bush and Obama. There is an article detailing how "Q" is SO very important as they have uncovered the truth that the Obama administration was not a legitimate president and every part of it will be dismantled - how he is the greatest political fraud ever perpetrated.(?) And Hillary --bla bla bla - I couldn't finish the article as it made me so sick. This article was scattered between something about 'St. Michael's calming message' and another article about the ascension. This is really scary as they are using a spiritual platform to spew utter lies about the Orange Turd and spread false accusations about Obama.

So the point is that there may well indeed be a civil war between the red and blue states because the red states/repubs are reading/listening to this total made-up BS from "Q" (qanon), which is really just Russian propoganda spread to further divide our country. UGH

ReplyQuote
(@jholmes)
Honorable Member Registered

Thought I'd post this clip from CNN's New Day this morning. Pete Buttigieg reacts to "Sharpiegate". 

I find it powerful how Buttigieg reacts to Trump, not with anger or outrage, but with pity. I really think that's a narcissicist's kryptonite. Maybe when we all can just feel sorry for him and then move on to think about other things, Trump will finally fade away.

https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1169591797535793152

LalaBella, Lilinoe, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@JHolmes,

I agree with you that Buttigieg has fundamentally understood how to disarm the bluster and distraction of what T and subjects us to daily. If we can get more people to stop feeding this beast that thrives on everyone’s anger and outrage, we can take the wind out of his sails. It is time for us to help shift the energy for positive change.

LalaBella, Lilinoe, KB and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jholmes)
Honorable Member Registered

@baba

So well put. Just. Stop. Watching.

LalaBella, Coyote, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@JHolmes

You're singing my song and preaching my sermon on the soapbox.  ?

I am in such a better place not feeling angry or even upset or judgmental (most of the time) at things that had me sputtering and fuming and blame gaming at one time.

All it took was for the Universe sending me so many challenging wake up calls, that i put the illusions of one world separate from the love and prayers and energy I needed to care and spend my time with and on those I loved not "hated".

LalaBella, deetoo, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@jholmes, I agree with what's been said about Buttigieg's response.   To feel sorry for T., and as you and @Baba stated, not to feed his narcissistic energy.  It's the healthiest way to respond.

But I do think we should cut ourselves some slack.  I believe were he not in such a position of power to destroy so many peoples' lives, we would find it much easier to be compassionate.  It's terrifying.  So some of us respond to his cruelty and insanity with ridicule, outrage and contempt.  And I believe that happens because we feel powerless.  This is quite the test for us, isn't it?  It certainly is for me.  I don't like seeing that nasty side of myself.  And I don't like how it feels.  I lose contact with my divine spirit when I succumb to that.  My daily prayer is to look at T. through eyes of compassion, and at the same time, fight against his darkness.  I'm not always successful, but I try.

What sometimes helps me is to picture T. when he was a small child.  It makes it easier to see his fear, sadness and paranoia.   

And, as you wisely stated:  "Just.  Stop.  Watching."

LalaBella, Michele, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Sharpie gate ? For a good laugh cause that’s all we can do is just laugh 

Attachment removed

He should have left well alone but he couldn’t and now there are so many things pictures mocking him with sharpies

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@jholmes

I loved this statement he made

"I don't know if he felt it necessary to pull out a sharpie and change the map, I don't know if one of his aides felt they had to do that to protect his ego. No matter how you cut it, this is an unbelievably sad state of affairs for our country," Buttigieg told CNN.

"Look, when the presidency has been reduced to this, all of us are diminished because the presidency is supposed to be something we all look up to, even if we disagree with the President... what we're seeing there is literally pathetic," he continued. "It makes you feel a kind of pity for everybody involved, and that's not how I want to feel about a president whether it's for my party or the other."

How I miss a grown up in the White House sadly there is no one there.

LalaBella, Lilinoe, KB and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle

well he isn't the first illegitimate president we have had, I suspect. I am pretty sure that were it not for Joe Kennedy's hanky-panky in Chicago that Nixon would have won that 1960 election. Also, if you want to talk about voting irregularities - that election was filled with them.  I also think Bush had help in Florida to steal that election from Gore. Alas, this is nothing new.

And I have to say, it makes me laugh about these idiots talking about the pedophile Clintons, the illegitimate Obamas yada yada yada. The Republicans gunned so hard for both Bill and Hillary, not to mention Obama - does anybody honestly think if there had been any there there that they wouldn't have found it? 

BlueBelle, LalaBella, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I did some scrying on Trump with a black bowl of liquid and candle wax. Someting is indeed going on with his mental health and physical health. I see strange spots appearing on what looks like his head and body.

TriciaCT, Unk p, KB and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@grayson

Thanks for sharing the image.  It looks like a ghost (on the left) is sticking him (on the right) in the behind and he looks like he’s bewildered and in pain. It portends a mental breakdown which I feel has already happened and shows  doctors knocking him up with tranquilizers.  

TriciaCT, Unk p, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 43 / 166
Share: