Situation unraveling for Trump  

RSS

(@yogagirl)
Registered
06/08/2019 11:02 am  

Tiffany is like all the others largely due to her mother.  Do you remember Marla at the inaguration?  She through a fit when she found out she was expected to pay for the stylist and makeup artist who dressed them.  It's all about the money.  Tiffany likes the money and Daddy has it so who needs character?

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
06/08/2019 11:17 am  

I want to clarify something I wrote in my 6/7, 7:33 post.   When I spoke of sensing that T had trauma in his past that may have affected his learning, in no way am I excusing his choices or behavior.  I know that many people have histories of severe trauma and courageously work through it, doing whatever it takes to feel whole again.  They learn and grow from their painful experiences, and make profound contributions to this world.   

When I said that trauma may have affected his ability to learn, I'm thinking more about dissociation.  And I'm speaking from personal experience.   For me, I would space out or block information coming in.  Often I'd have to read something 10 times before it would sink in.  Sometimes I would just give up.  To this day, it can still sometimes happen.  It took decades of introspective work before I treated myself with compassion, and to understand that I wasn't some "dumb blonde."  (I've always hated stereotypical perceptions). 

Often when I look at T -- that is, when I can tolerate looking at him -- he's not in his body.  And he has this repeating tape that seems to have worked for him to get through life.   It's sad, desperate, ugly and destructive.  He's made the decision not to face his demons, whatever they are.   Unfortunately, he is unleashing those demons on us.

numerologist, Unk p, Yofisofi and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Registered
06/08/2019 4:56 pm  

I'm not quite sure where to put this, as it could go in several threads. 

A few days ago I was floating in the pool trying to unwind. I decided to meditate on what is upcoming for Rumpus and Co. I asked specifically what would be going on in the WH in August. I got a picture of an empty Oval Office. I could clearly see the Resolute Desk, and no occupant. At first I wondered if it meant that Rumple would be gone, but I puzzled at the fact I saw no Pence. I then heard spirit say October. I'm not sure exactly what it means. 

CC21 (I'm sorry for your loss) noted that her mother was getting glimpses of the other side just before she passed. My mother is in late stage Alzheimer's and has vascular dementia as well. I too believe that she sometimes is seeing the other side based on some of her conversations and those she says she sees. After a fight with my father and sister recently, Mom was talking to 'someone' on the other side at breakfast the next morning. She asked if I could hear them, as she couldn't identify them. When I said no, she said it was a shame because they were praising me-and rightfully so. The other side was telling me they had my back in standing up for myself. It gave me chills. 

Then yesterday, as we were sitting watching a home and garden show, Mom kept insisting I not leave the room. She got very excited, noting these were the election returns and they were for the fight for our lives. This would determine the very future of our country, it was that important. She then got very flustered. She said she had to do what she did. I asked what she was referencing. She excitedly told me she voted for a Democrat for the first time in her life, but she absolutely had to. She was so agitated, noting doing so went against her lifelong affiliation and belief, but it had to be done. All I could do was smile and feel she was seeing the future, as I don't believe she'll be here much longer. 

numerologist, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
06/08/2019 6:14 pm  

Oh. Cindy!  That is both wonderful and amazing! My parents each had one of the same diagnoses.

Your moms premonition dream state story was beautiful! My parents voted their conscience with each new election but even already battling Alzheimers and legally blind one of the proudest moments of my mom's life was making her home ballot mark for President Obama. My dad did as well.

I made and hung a "We Voted" banner outside the house door and they were so very proud. My mom had and her mom and my paternal grandmother all had premonitions but by far the greatest of these was soon after  my dad's passing. I  felt his spirit leaving but didn't  say anything but it felt like a gentle wind brushing over us. My mom said to me, is he leaving us now? I said yes he is.

We had the most amazing discussion after that and from a woman with advanced Alzheimer's who barely could talk most of the time. I wont share it here though I remember it amazingly well. It was the single most magical experience I've  probably ever shared with another.

She was at great, great peace with it and it helped me so much to understand the meaning of time and life and all of the great mysteries  so much better.

Past, present and future all overlapping as one. The veil is so  incredibly thin as to almost not even exist as part of our imagination or dream state in this verging on 4th into 5th dimension.

Your moms premonitions in one world, my experiences with my moms in this one but both happening almost in another one altogether.

Like you, i experienced  many challenging times over 8 years of caretaking my parents illnesses. Both in my home in one state, and in my childhood home in another. I flew back and forth staying multiple months each time caring for them completely at home without social setvices even able to help us. Hard realities most people cannot understand.

I can tell you this, as hard as it was physically, mentally . and spiritually, it was also one of the biggest gifts of my life and I was blessed to learn and grow and face challenges most people couldn't have or wouldn't have ever even tried. 

You are doing it and survived even much much more and I  am so blessed to have gotten to know you in all ways through this forum.

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

numerologist, CC21, Unk p and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Registered
06/13/2019 12:49 am  

I hope the situation is unraveling for Twitler because he bragged that he fully intends to commit treason (again) and he's daring anyone to stop him.  My sense is that he's admitting that they helped him, which we all know, and that he intends to do it again and the message is eff off America and rule of law.

He's saying, I am your new dictator and there's nothing you can do about it.  And with people like Barr on his side he is enabled.

I hope everyone's visions about his downfall come true.  This is downright scary.

deetoo, numerologist, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
06/13/2019 2:28 am  

Tonight after listening to what he said to Stephanopoulos,  I actually felt this was now the beginning of his demise. It might have been an energy shift.  Something changed, I could feel it.

Additionally I believe a lot of things will be happening back to back to back over the next little while regarding Trump.  Not only is the situation "unraveling for Trump" his mind appears to be unraveling more now as well.  It will become more difficult for him to try to appear sane .  

Does anyone have a sense  whether Fox will shift their coverage of him once he really loses it? ( That is such a relative statement as he has lost it a long time ago but you get my point. )   

deetoo, numerologist, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Registered
06/13/2019 9:48 am  

I agree Lovendures.  The other nite on Faux news they cut away from his speech because he went on a rambling stumbling rant.  They tried to cover by saying they had enought talking points for the panel to discuss (I saw this on the internet, I don't watch that filth)  With Moron making these blanent statements and Mitch blocking the fair voting bill it is obvious they are welcoming foreign aid to fix the elections .  I live in Ky and believe me Mitch is losing alot of voters here.  His policies or lack there of are hurting the most vulnerable people especially in Eastern Ky.  There is a pak here that is raising money to erect bill boards that are anti-McConnell.  The lastest is great it says Mitch you make us sick.  So far they have about four up around the state and are raising money for more.  The one thing that make me truly believe he has some kind of dementia is he denies he says the things that he says on tape.  I have noticed one of the tactics the Dems are using is to go to the same places he is and hold rallys right after he has been there.  He was in Iowa and right after Biden, Harris and a couple of others held rallies there.  I believe he will keep his most loyal base but others are sick of his lies. I know at least a dozen die hard Reps who are fed up with being lied too, especially after they filed their taxes and had to pay for the first time!  Moron is clearly unbalanced and a threat to  our country.  I have a feeling in my gut the something big is going to come out and it will be so bad that he and his spawm will be forced to leave.  Ipray for this!

deetoo, Unk p, Lilinoe and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Registered
06/13/2019 10:30 am  

Drump knows he will lose 2020 unless he cheats bigly. I agree he won't leave office voluntarily because he knows there's a sealed indictment waiting in NY if he does. Bill Maher has been talking about this for some time now about how he is scared that Drump will try to stay in office even if he's voted out. Evidence could prevent him for running IF the investigations going on finally come out with something very damaging/criminal (it's there I know it but who knows if they come out with it)

I do have a question about Elizabeth Warren though, I'm now not feeling Biden as strong as before...I sense something may happen during the debates and someone else surges ahead... (I like Biden but I would vote for Minnie Mouse's crazy cousin instead of Drump or Pence). Nancy and Chuck though won't support Warren like they would Biden. I am now getting the feeling Warren will be a front runner (talk about energy shift!) The thing is, if for some reason Drump doesn't run (some have said they see him leaving prior to the election) then Biden wouldn't have to be the nominee! (I don't get the feeling Biden would have run if it weren't for Drump)  IF she was the nominee, she must pick a strong male running mate. That's just what I feel. It could be Eric Swalwell or Jay Inslee or Cory Booker or even Mayor Pete. Has to be someone that would generally be likable to everyone though.

deetoo, Unk p, numerologist and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
06/16/2019 11:44 am  

As I saw that T is once again trying to signal that he doesn’t want to leave office and wants to overstay the legal limits (most likely due to his legal jeopardy). I decided to throw a few cards to see where we stand currently. I chose one card each for him, Nancy Pelosi and the turtle. I got the following (Rider Waite):

For the orange one, I got Judgement. I interpreted that to mean that his actions and deeds are coming home to roost and that he now realizes this and is utterly terrified. 

For NP, I got the Emperor. She is in charge, has a plan and understands exactly what is going on here. 

‘For the turtle, I drew Ten of Cups reversed. I took this to mean that his sense of values is distorted and that he is very much just in this for the money. This is causing an imbalance for him and his family and will ultimately cause him big problems. 

I guess none of this is surprising, but it was interesting to have drawn those cards together. If anyone has any other ideas about this, I am happy to hear them. 

TriciaCT, numerologist, Coyote and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Registered
06/16/2019 4:08 pm  

Who is turtle? Mitch?

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
06/16/2019 4:12 pm  

Hi ElaineG, 

You are correct!

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Registered
06/17/2019 6:52 pm  

Now the useless orange democracy-sucking mosquito has announced that the Constitution (which he's never read and couldn't tell you the first thing about) allows him to do whatever he wants.

If it walks like a dictator and talks like a dictator...

Every day with this a**hole is becoming more intolerable.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
06/17/2019 8:41 pm  

When I meditated back in 2016 about Trump awaiting the Electoral College vote, I remember seeing a baby lion - a baby fascist in knew power would cause him to morph into a fascist monster. 

ReplyQuote
Share: