The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@suspira44 Ginsberg is doing well and I feel she can hold on.  She’s strong.  Please send empowering gusts of energy to her.  The Right likes to tear her down and they will be putting out negative memes about her being too sick to work.  She is fine.  She is strong and fueled with light.   

herondreams, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

trump said that if he wins reelection, he will go after social security. How can he win saying things like that?

ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Fred Koch was also a founder of the John Birch Society, in the 50’s and 60,s they were anti-communist. My best friend in high schools father was one.  He was a retired military man.  He used to scream at her brother that he was a commie if he wore shoes without socks in the summer.  At little extreme to say the least.  He used to send all their literature to my dad.  dad wouldn’t let us read it and burned it in the fireplace.  Which says a lot since my dad was an ex-marine.  Wonder what they would think of Dump?  

On a lighter note.  I just watched a clip on Facebook of Rep John Yarmuth, a Kentuckian I am quite proud of.  He was on MSNBC this AM..  he is on one of the commerce committees.  They were asking him about Dumps trade war.  He of course said it is a disaster.  The best line in the whole interview is when he said “we have a brain fart presidency “. What a great description!  Now you know why I love the man.  He also hates MoscowMitch.

I am lighting white candles for RBG.  Sending love and well wishes her way.  She’s a tough old broad.  I say that as the highest compliment I can give.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@elaineg   He is lying.  He says things to get support of one group (we know which group would love the end of SSA) and then when later he sees that his words will get him in trouble he will recant and say he never said it or was joking. 

CDeanne, deetoo, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I did a meditation and channeled writing on August 16, but didn't post it online.  Now some of the things that came up are coming true.  Here are my notes:

What will happen the second half of August?  A boat capsizes off the coast of Japan.  Korea will launch another test missile.  The economy becomes more unsteady.  Trump is in a downward spiral towards dementia.  The Republican Party is becoming more anxious as they discuss whether his candidacy is even feasible for the next election.  More GOP members speak out.  Trump’s speeches are becoming more erratic and incomprehensible, a lot of repetition and lies.    Mike Flynn is in the news again.  He’s going to face more charges from NY State.

September:  Ivanka tries to salvage her reputation and tries to create space between her and her father.  It’s obvious and no one buys it.  The market falls again in September.    Worldwide markets are rattled.  China fights back against tariffs.  And Trump is panicking.  There’s something wrong with Trump’s left hand.  Some paralysis of his fingers.  Mini stroke?  Reporters pick up on it.  More hot weather in Washington.  Very hot for September.  It’s sweltering.

October.  Federal Reserve under attack by Trump.  He tries to fire the head of the Federal Reserve.  Trump doesn’t understand economics.  He doesn’t understand economics and recessions.  He’s desperate to stop the recession.  Steep market declines in October.  Sense of panic in the country and around the world.  Real estate markets are slowing.  Trucking is slowing.  Retail is down.

November:  Trump has few public appearances.  Lots of speculation about his health.  His children are seen in the White House.  Worried faces.  Melania does not appear in public either.  Something  is up.  ‘
December:  All indicators mark a recession is officially underway.  Slow retail season this Christmas.Spending is down.  People need to save money to get through this time.

marcosromao, CDeanne, Lawrence and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank-you, Bluebelle. I will add your predictions to our timeline on the Prediction Page.  

Lawrence, Baba, Lawrence and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

@BlueBelle I haven't had a chance to meditate on your list, but several things you've shared already strongly resonate with things I've been seeing, too.

You said, "There’s something wrong with Trump’s left hand. Some paralysis of his fingers." I had the very same vision (last month, I think?) and shared it earlier in this thread somewhere. Reading your impression, I got the strong sense that a series of waves (involving physical events) are coming, and I think they've already begun hitting him. 

Also, I've had the feeling that in September, a very large and incriminating piece of information about Trump's illicit financial history may hit the news. Your mention of Melania has me suddenly wondering whether information about her might also be brought to light this fall. And although her father's vile racist and xenophobic attacks and the continuing inhumane crisis he's created at the border haven't inspired Ivanka to publicly separate herself, I wonder whether it might just be a huge financial scandal that finally does. Do you pick anything like that up?

Last thing, I'd been waiting since last November for a very strong impression I had about Ronan Farrow's investigative work to come to light. I assumed he'd be putting out a huge story related to the Epstein case or something in which victims finally get to speak, or very similar. So far, it hasn't happened but I just learned that, a while back, Farrow signed a deal with HBO to create an investigative docuseries of some kind. No idea what his focus will be or when (or if) it will air. So, I'm wondering whether you or anyone else here is picking up a connection between Farrow's future series and Epstein and/or Trump, etc.   

Lawrence, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux

I have a strong Virgo stellium but feel this transit is affecting me positively.

Attachment removed

VestraLux, BlueBelle, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@vestralux

I hadn’t heard about Farrow’s docuseries, but he did reveal the cover of his new book coming out this fall: Catch and Kill.  It will be released in October.   Here’s a bit from the publisher:

“In a dramatic account of violence and espionage, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Ronan Farrow exposes serial abusers and a cabal of powerful interests hell-bent on covering up the truth. At any cost.

In 2017, a routine network television investigation led Ronan Farrow to a story only whispered about: one of Hollywood’s most powerful producers was a predator, protected by fear, wealth, and a conspiracy of silence. As Farrow drew closer to the truth, shadowy operatives, from high-priced lawyers to elite war-hardened spies, mounted a secret campaign of intimidation, threatening his career, following his every move, and weaponizing an account of abuse in his own family.

All the while, Farrow and his producer faced a degree of resistance they could not explained-until now. And a trail of clues revealed corruption and cover-ups from Hollywood to Washington and beyond.

This is the untold story of the exotic tactics of surveillance and intimidation deployed by wealthy and connected men to threaten journalists, evade accountability, and silence victims of abuse. And it’s the story of the women who risked everything to expose the truth and spark a global movement.

Both a spy thriller and a meticulous work of investigative journalism, Catch and Kill breaks devastating new stories about the rampant abuse of power and sheds far-reaching light on investigations that shook the culture.”

lenor, VestraLux, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@vestralux

And regarding my prediction of something wrong with T’s hand, I wonder if I subconsciously remembered your post or if it was an independent confirmation of what you saw.  It would be interesting to find your original post and the date.   I was wallowing in the midst of sturm und drang when I did that meditation and didn’t post it until now when I realized some events were coming true.

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@rowsella

Indeed you do! In my view, there are no "bad" transits anyhow, but there's definitely nothing to suggest this stellium will be harsh. It's more about the grand cross it's creating with other planets in the sky. The grand cross is a very tense geometry for planetary energies, but this has much more to do with the collective.

Because of the way the grand cross touches the US natal chart, its energy is likely impacting every American already. We can feel a kind of barometric pressure building, so to speak. And where Trump is concerned, the guy just can't win (but his stars have been pointing to a steep decline for more than a minute now). I predict that sometime in September, we'll hear the thunder crack just before the rain falls. That'll be the release in a manner of speaking.

@BlueBelle Holy smokes! I'm shocked at myself for not knowing about this book before now. Thank you for sharing! I'm practically dancing. And I'm absolutely positive this book was the thing I've felt coming. I think it will be huge for all of us. Farrow will be doing the rounds on primetime news to promote its release, and that'll surely kick up the dust and spark a lot of important conversations. 

I posted my Ronan Farrow investigative report premonition (I think in the Astrology thread) back in November 2018 or so. Jupiter had just made its long journey back into Sagittarius, the sign of its rulership, and that meant the next solar year would be one involving truth and justice and things coming to light. Along with other powerful astrological factors, it also meant that BIG TIME information about sex scandals and abuses of power would continue to surface through 2019, and that all of this information would create a "Tower moment" for many of the men Farrow's work and others sheds light on. In other words, Jupiter is dragging the corruption and vice that's long gone on in darkness right out into the daytime sun!

My Trump paralysis post would have been on July 25, 26, or 27th. It's a bulleted list that starts off with a medical intuition about Trump and amphetamine toxicity. I've never been very successful at searching for things here, but maybe you'll be able to spot it. I love that you're asking yourself whether it's possible that seeing another prediction might have influenced your vision—I'm certain that's happened to me, as you know. But even if you find the post and realize you'd read it, I wouldn't assume that's what happened here. Probably the only way to know if there was unconscious cross-over is if we're both wrong, and the vision just never comes to fruition. (Certainly just been plain old wrong before, too.)

deetoo, BlueBelle, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Re: Ginsberg, I am curious about a  thought I had today.  As we send light( and gusts of energy)  to Ginsberg for her health and everything else, I wonder if she, like Mueller, might have been a target  for attacks energetically by others.    She is so very important to our nation, similar in importance to Mueller though of course different.   I love her dearly, appreciate her life journey, her steadfastness, thoughtfulness, integrity and command of the law.  

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, CDeanne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@vestralux

Ha!  Ronan Farrow just dropped the announcement and book title on Twitter yesterday.  I think this is what you’ve seen coming.

deetoo, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @bluebelle

@vestralux

Ha!  Ronan Farrow just dropped the announcement and book title on Twitter yesterday.  I think this is what you’ve seen coming.

I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED ?

I have tears.

Seriously, I want to hug your neck for bringing this to my attention. It's been such a painful year (or three) for so many, and I'd nearly lost hope about half a dozen times. This news feels like a balm to my heart. As a survivor of coordinated abuse from a place where victims still have no voice, much less recourse or justice, Farrow's work is just the right sort of medicine at just the right time.

@Lovendures I don't know whether RBG has been subject to the same kinds of attacks Mueller was, but it wouldn't surprise me. Certainly there are plenty of people wishing her ill, but that's always been true and she's always conquered. My sense right now is very much like Jeanne's—I think she has a lot of power and light in and around her. 

And when she does eventually pass, I won't be surprised in the least if she just keeps right on working from the other side.   

Speaking of Justices, I originally saw Kavanaugh being appointed and taking a seat, then vanishing (I seem to remember others here who saw something similar?). That hasn't happened, but it doesn't mean he won't find himself yanked outta there eventually. Sooner rather than later would be nice. 

TriciaCT, lenor, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lilinoe)
Reputable Member Registered

@vestralux

I also have seen Kavanaugh "vanishing". What I have seen in my mind's eye, ever since his hearings, is a picture of all the justices, including Kavanaugh, and then a giant hand pushes Kavanaugh away. May it please be so.

VestraLux, TriciaCT, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Kavanaugh was a nominee that even McConnell told Trump not to choose, because he didn't think he could get him confirmed.  Once he was nominated the GOP pushed him through in record time and didn't share all the information they had on him with the dems. Now the dems are trying to get all that information. It may not happen in the next year, but it will all come out eventually. It will probably contain information about how someone paid of his debts (rumor has it he's got a gambling problem) which were in the low six figures.  There may also be more assault or harassment allegations.  Once all this comes out, he may end up having to resign.

This may be wishful thinking on my part, but I feel that RGB will make it past the next election (which I hope will be for a Democratic president). If that happens and the predictions others have about Kavanaugh come true, then there will be a prime opportunity to retake the Sup Ct for a generation. That's involve having to retake the senate. I hope it happens. 

Lovendures, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I agree that RBG will keep on truckin'. I don't sense her leaving this planet any time soon.  I'm sending her lots of light and healing.

Re Kavanaugh:  my intuition just tells me that it isn't "finished."  Much more to that story.

I'm really focusing on the Senate.  Not just a win, but a strong majority.  I think that's even more important than the Presidency.  That's because no matter how
the presidential election goes, I strongly sense that T's days in the WH are numbered.  But we've got to get rid of McTurtle as majority leader; of course it would be even better if his butt is booted out of there for good. (I'm counting on you, Yogagirl!  ? )  

Lovendures, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Just read that Joe Walsh is officially in the race against Trump today. I remember predicting on this site that a GOP would run against T and cause him considerable damage. Well, here we are. Hooray. Not a fan of Walsh, but he'll shred T.

Lilinoe, deetoo, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@bluebelle

• Trump is panicking.  There’s something wrong with Trump’s left hand.  Some paralysis of his fingers.  Mini stroke?  Reporters pick up on it.  (Bluebelle)
  • You predicted this for August 2019 it’s under US-Trump/WhiteHouse. It is listed under latest predictions June 6th 

VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lawrence

I'd like to post your prediction as a hit but can't find it. Can you spot your prediction by attaching a link to it?  Thanks! 

Lawrence and Lawrence reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 39 / 166
Share: