The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@marcosromao)
Reputable Member Registered

Couldn´t the children Bluebelle refers to be the young women Orange Moron might have abused with that millionaire Epstein? (one psychic on Youtube reads that the Russians might have proof of it, who knows)

Yofisofi and Yofisofi reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

If they had bonified videos of him with teens that would certainly do it.  Still I am prepared to be surprised at how the prediction will actually manifest.  

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so I hope this is okay.  I just have to speak my mind. 

This year’s July 4th celebration on the National Mall in Washington is being overhauled, because the Little Dictator plans to address the nation from the Lincoln Memorial.   This overhaul is among the top priorities for Interior Secretary Bernhardt.   DC Mayor Bowser doesn't want to do this, citing security and logistics concerns, but she can't stop him.  Bowser also expressed hope that T. won’t use partisan, divisive rhetoric.  The big concern is that he wants the event to be rebranded as “A Salute to America,” the culmination of his two-year attempt to hold a grand patriotic display centering on him and his supporters.  (Remember the big parade he wanted, but Mayor Bowser stated would be too costly?)  No president in recent history has participated in a Fourth of July celebration on the Mall – this is supposed to be FOR THE PEOPLE.  Mayor Bowser said T. can speak wherever he wants, but she hopes “that he recognizes that the event is a unifying event that celebrates the birthday of our nation.”

Lots of families travel to DC to specifically attend that event.  Logistically it will be difficult for them to move around, even if they don't want to see or hear him.  We can’t even have a grand July 4th national celebration without it being tainted.  

TriciaCT, Baba, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

This is from Senator Tammy Duckworth, who lost both of her legs in combat, after the Resident told Piers Morgan that he didnt serve in Vietnam, because he was not a "fan" of that war:

#CadetBoneSpurs: no one cares whether you were a “fan” of the Vietnam War. No one believes you were medically unfit to serve. You used your wealth & privilege to avoid serving your country five times, forcing another American to serve in your place each time.

Now, you’re stealing billions from @DeptofDefense’s budget to fund a wall you promised Mexico would pay for. You’re failing to support military families by taking away caregiver funding. You’re kicking out Americans who *are* willing to serve only because they’re transgender.

Sane people aren’t “fans” of war—only #StableGeniuses would even think that. I’ve met many #WWII #DDay Vets. None ever said they were fans of war. They simply answered their nation’s call, regardless of what they thought. Especially during the draft—it wasn’t optional for them.

These comments only make one thing clear: @realDonaldTrump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn’t have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs—they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. At least that would have been a real condition.

That's going to leave a mark!

LalaBella, TriciaCT, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Love Duckworth!  And, she was asked, "yellow streak down his back."  "Are you calling the President a coward?"  And she answered, "Yes, he is a coward."

About time someone said it!!

Unk p, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Bravo Sen. Duckworth!

I just wanted to add that  it was reviewed yesterday that in his prenup to Marla Maples, he said that all child support payments would cease for Tiffany if Tiffany got a full-time job, enlisted in the military, or joined the Peace Corps.

How horrible for her to consider serving her country, serving those less fortunate and to actually work for a living

polarberry, TriciaCT, polarberry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Hi All, 

I was just having a short break doing a restful meditation when I got the following: 

People pointing at T pushing and shoving his way through a crowd and someone says, “Look at him still trying to get away!” as authorities are trying to arrest him. He looks sweaty and disheveled.

When I realized that this could be important, I tried to get an idea of when this might occur, but sadly got nothing. 

Copper, Jeanne Mayell, LB and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Go Tammy!  Tell it like it is.

As for the 4th of July celebration Moron will use it as a campaign rally with all his trumpettes and knuckle draggers.  You can bet it will turn nasty with his bikers and militia members in attendence.  I would encourage anyone who was thinking of attending, that is not a trumpette, to stay home and join a community 4th celebration.  We have a nice one here at home and I wwil also be boycotting the televised show of the celebration that is on PBS for this reason.  Moron just has to ruin everything that is normal about out country.  WE can't even have a nice traditional 4th without him making it about himself.  He is a discusting pig and can't be gone soon enough for me

deetoo, TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Oh man Baba from your vision to reality please!  

polarberry, deetoo, polarberry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Pelosi announced today that she doesn't want to impeach Trump she wants to put him in prison! YAY.  Hope her money trail leads her to Pence, McConnell and Jim Jordan too

Bee, numerologist, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

deetoo- you can always start another thread under "US Predictions...", you might want to re-post and start a new discussion.

Baba - love your brief vision, may it come to pass!

TriciaCT - on the one hand, yes, YAY! On the other, by 2025 the statute of limitations will have run out on most of the crimes... also, I fail to understand why we can't do both. Impeach now, arrest later!!

4th of July - not getting a sense there will be any "troubles", that it will just be Twitler further manipulating the base, they'll be very happy with it.

deetoo, Baba, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Yay, Tammy!

Re the 4th Celebration:  coincidentally (?) I turned on Rachel Maddow last evening  and she was addressing this very topic.  She introduced what T was planning by first discussing how Nixon did something similar in July of 1970.  Nixon didn't address the crowd, but created an "Honor America Day", which many people viewed as a thinly-veiled, pro-Vietnam rally.   It didn't go well.    https://www.history.com/news/richard-nixon-honor-america-day-july-4-1970

I don't know whether PBS will be airing the Little Dictator's speech.   I often tune it to see the national fireworks, but we have a fireworks display in our town, so I don't need to see the national one.  The town park is directly behind where we live, so you can imagine the noise.  We used to give our sweet dog, Gracie, some Benadryl to calm her down.    BOOM, BOOM!! 

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

And, as usual, the fascist blowhard is making today all about him.

God bless all those, living and deceased, who participated in the D-Day invasion.  Their incredible bravery and sacrifice will always be remembered.

Unk p, deetoo, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

For some reason, I began thinking recently about Trump's grades in school. One Columbia linguistics professor says his speech indicates he didn't learn much in school.  Another linguistic study found he speaks at an 8 year old level. 

He's placed legal blocks on his prep schools to prevent them from releasing his grades, which I have no doubt are lower than any other president. One study of the speech of past presidents found Trump's intelligence was the lowest of the last 15 presidents. 

The way he speaks seems arrested at the adolescent level --  "he's a total zero", "she's a crook," and his insults to women-- "she's a nice piece of ass," "she's a dog," "fat", "a slob", "horseface." 

Will a  revelation about his grades be part of his unraveling or am I just wondering how someone with this low level of intelligence became president? There are different intelligences - analytical, kinesthetic, artistic, emotional intelligence, for example.  

I don't think psychologists have  come up with a form of criminal and/or sociopathic intelligence - how you get ahead by not having a conscience and using fakery and a knack for attracting criminal associates.

I'd like to understand that kind of intelligence and what it signifies for a world that has given him so much power. 

TriciaCT, Unk p, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

He's an artifact of all of America's grand institutions--from Wharton to the NRA and organized religion.  I keep looking at the photograph of Trump, boxtox Barbie in shirt dress, puffed and bobby pinned Tiffany draped in southern plantation red, and Eric's wife in breeding; they're so embarrassingly American and look like so much pond scum next to the Royals (not that they aren't unravelling at the seams of pretention, too).  Just glossies; "myopic echo chambers." The sooner they're relegated to the land of myth, along with all of those institutions, the better.   

numerologist, LalaBella, numerologist and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

From seeing so much of Trump speak over the years, I would say his IQ is somewhere in the low 70s. His analytical and problem solving abilities are substandard at best. This is why he is so impulsive. He relies on instinct because he is incapable of logically thinking his way thru a situation. Im not trying to poke fun here, but he is a real life Billy Madison without the charm. 

Baba, TriciaCT, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I've always believed that T. has a learning disability.  I've also sensed there is severe trauma in his history, which contributes to his inability to learn.  But to me, his total lack of emotional intelligence is what really makes him dangerous.  He's an unstable genius in the art of self-promotion and manipulation.

Jeanne stated "I'd like to understand that kind of intelligence and what it signifies for a world that has given him so much power."   It's a mystery to me as well, although I do think that whatever this intelligence is, it isn’t self-sustaining.  In other words, it requires other people’s energy to give it life.  Regarding the masses who have surrendered their energy/power: I think it begins with people not being in touch with the core of their being.  If you're solid within yourself, then you're not going to blindly give your power away.  Your fears, anger, prejudices, etc. will still surface, but you’ll see them for what they are, and not allow these feelings to control your life and your decisions.

Think about the power we would have if we all came from that sacred space.  Can you imagine what good we could accomplish?  Do you honestly think these clowns in the WH and Congress could survive in their positions of power?  I’m not just talking about peaceful protest, although that could be a part of it.   We’re more powerful than we think we are.  We’re just looking in the wrong places.

numerologist, Baba, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: deetoo

I’m not sure where to post this, but Shawn’s comments sparked the following questions from me to all of you:   on Presidential election eve 2016, did anyone feel a dramatic shift in time and space?   The election results were coming in, and for a short period of time, I suddenly lost my bearings.  I can’t describe it, except it felt to me like we had crossed over some portal.   It went far beyond the shock I was feeling by the mounting election results.   I felt like we’d suddenly entered another dimension.  I thought I was losing my marbles.  To calm myself  I recall kiddingly saying to my husband, “I think we’ve entered the twilight zone.”   But actually, I wasn’t kidding.  I sensed this dramatic and unexpected shift in the universe ... as if the world around me had suddenly sped up.  I kept saying to myself, "oh my God ...".  I am 66 years old, and up until that evening in November 2016, had never experienced anything like that in my lifetime.  Am I making sense?  Can anyone relate to this?

Hi deeto, I am just catching up on this thread again and saw your post. I know exactly what you are talking about! I had that same sensation as a falling dream. Like the center of gravity left me inside my body. Then I had the dread feeling inside my solar plexus and tears just sprang to my eyes. This was before the results were all in and Trump was a confirmed electoral successor. What was in were the  Republican majority forming up--there were some still out but it was getting close. Seriously, I could not believe it. Maybe that is the core of his support-- a deal that was struck?

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

I think Pence is actually doing the job of the executive- the meetings etc. The scut work. Previous presidents did not have the time to go on weekly golf retreats and stay up all night watching news and tweeting and attending to all his social/press/publicity rallies. Trump has no actual grasp on foreign policy etc. 

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

Re Tiffany Trump: As you can see, his character is genetic. If she had any, she would have gotten a job or enlisted or served in the Peace Corps. Her mother should have also moved on with her career. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 166
Share: