The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle, can you post a copy of the words you posted in this RV exercise you did, along with a date?  Thanks. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

I've read elsewhere that a horrible event involving children would not just get the GOP to start turning on trump, but would also be a turning point for his presidency.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

My post from May 3:

05/03/2019 4:43 pm  

Yesterday I meditated and then did a remote viewing/channeling/automatic writing exercise looking at the next  few years.  The following is what came to me during that experience:

I am floating in time and space.  Lavender colored clouds swirl, collapse and rise up again in front of me.  I am looking to the future and what will happen to the US over the next few years.

Everything looks normal.  The turmoil is Washington is less and people are distrustful of government and politicians.  The democracy survives, somewhat tattered, but recognizable as the same system of government.

He is gone.  His children are gone.  His minions are gone.  He is taken down by the Congress and the Republicans join the Democrats in forcing him out.

Something bad enough has happened that the GOP realize they can no long associate with this president.  Barr was the first to go.  Then Mnuchen.  The sycophants are out.

What is the terrible thing that happened to turn the GOP against this president?  Something has happened regarding children.  Children died.  It was all avoidable.  It was one last coverup that couldn’t be sustained.

In the more immediate future, Mueller testifies in Congress and the nation watches.  The nation gets an education about the reality of who he truly is.  The GOP turning against him is                                                                                     a matter of cutting their losses, not loyalty to country.

The government is damaged.  Not all judges held firm against the threat of anarchy.  Choose your judges wisely.  They tried to stack the judicial odds in their favor, those Republicans, but there turned out to be honorable people with integrity in the mix.  Other institutions remain damaged, like the State Department, the Department of Education to name just a few.  Good people have left government.  The brightest, most competent people were driven out by this administration.  Everything has to be rebuilt.

What happens with all the  White House’s stonewalling against the House’s oversight committees?  People are cited with contempt.  A few are thrown in jail.  Others looked at the ones in jail and decide he isn’t worth it, so they cooperated.  It’s an ugly, ugly season coming up.  It feels like forever, but it’s only a season.  You will be okay.  The country will be okay.  Wiser heads will prevail.  Democracy will prevail.

TriciaCT, LB, CDeanne and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@copper)
Estimable Member Registered

Very interesting.

I had a very vivid dream last night. I watched a woman pull a pink scarf away from a wall and behind the scarf read, "Reagan is dead". That was it.

Just wanted to share.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Bluebelle- I pray you are correct that damage done does not bring down our entire democracy. I am horrified by the persecution of children at this administration ‘s hands. I contact my reps 2-3 times a week about impeachment & humanitarian crisis at the border. So so so much is wrong it’s mind boggling to keep track of it all. The day after Mr.T was elected - I had a huge knowing that the next several years were going to be dangerous- but I also had a sense that we as a nation would come through it - tattered & humbled. As someone said in an earlier post - we need to persevere in light - because we are needed as the helpers. You validated my earlier feeling- thank you for sharing. 

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle, thank you for this.  

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I’m not sure where to post this, but Shawn’s comments sparked the following questions from me to all of you:   on Presidential election eve 2016, did anyone feel a dramatic shift in time and space?   The election results were coming in, and for a short period of time, I suddenly lost my bearings.  I can’t describe it, except it felt to me like we had crossed over some portal.   It went far beyond the shock I was feeling by the mounting election results.   I felt like we’d suddenly entered another dimension.  I thought I was losing my marbles.  To calm myself  I recall kiddingly saying to my husband, “I think we’ve entered the twilight zone.”   But actually, I wasn’t kidding.  I sensed this dramatic and unexpected shift in the universe ... as if the world around me had suddenly sped up.  I kept saying to myself, "oh my God ...".  I am 66 years old, and up until that evening in November 2016, had never experienced anything like that in my lifetime.  Am I making sense?  Can anyone relate to this?

numerologist, Tiger-n-Owl, Aheartbegins and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Actually, I did deetoo. I remember- saying out loud to myself : the world just shifted. I think many others had the same feeling - many many people I know said they just cried the whole next day. My next door neighbor told me her whole office was crying. I think a mass group of people knew intuitively what was to come & how we weren’t able to stop it. I am hoping that somehow light & love will prevail sooner rather than later.

numerologist, Tiger-n-Owl, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Shawn, thanks for sharing that.   I guess what had such a profound effect on me was how time stopped and then the world suddenly shifted.  And I knew it just wasn't because Hillary lost and T got elected.  It was much bigger than that.  Again, it felt like we crossed some invisible portal.  I cried buckets of tears.  The following day many of my friends, co-workers, and even strangers I met on the street were crying.  A Nordstrom sales associate told me that the day after the election, fights broke out between employees -- HR had to be called in.  

The universe can handle all of this ugliness for only so long.  I wholeheartedly  believe that love and light will prevail.  And I also believe we have some control over how quickly that happens.  It's a big undertaking, and will take a mass movement of like-minded souls, but it can be done.   

Tiger-n-Owl, Coyote, Shawn and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

The night of the election 2016 was just a nightmare.  I didn’t feel a shift, just a growing sense of horror as the electoral votes came in.  By the next morning, I felt a huge darkness descending.  As it happened, I was scheduled to be with around twenty people that next morning.  Most of these people had never even discussed politics with each other, but that morning we all felt that oppressive darkness descend and as it turned out, 18 out of 20 had voted for Clinton.  Everyone was upset.  People wept.  I will never forget it.  We ended up going to a bar at 11 a.m.

numerologist, Tiger-n-Owl, Coyote and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I moved a post about Pence to a Pence thread.  I hope you will check it out. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-politics/any-thoughts-on-pence/#post-4386

ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Our country has a long and dark history of doing despicable things to children, including permanently tearing them away from their parents--e.g., African American slave children, and children of indigenous tribes living in what has become the U.S.   Perhaps what's happening now--separating asylum-seeking parents from their children, treating them as chattel, and even losing track of any means for reunification--along with whatever further recklessness and malice might soon result in even more senseless deaths of these children (as many of you have foreseen), will not only be the major eye-opener/tipping point for GOP'ers, but will also serve to more fully demand we all recognize what this country is and has been capable of (no matter what the "rationale" for that particular time in history, or who accepts guilt and who doesn't).  A dark mirror being held up.  Perhaps the looming tragedy will serve to expose our country's deepest guilt in such a way that the shock will rock us to the core of who we are and what we've done, and that we learn from our mistakes, rather than repeat them.  That we learn from having followed or somehow allowed cold-hearted, self-serving leadership in the past, and recognize what such racist/genocidal deception can and does look like now.  Of course, my greatest wish is that the further tragedy for children that many are sensing is now hovering on the horizon is actually averted, and that the GOP'ers come to their senses regarding their leaders and policies via a means that doesn't require the loss of any more young lives.  All of this has been upsetting (to say the least) and hard to write down...

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@deetoo: In the weeks leading up to the 2016 election, I was never convinced that Clinton was guaranteed victory. On November 8th I felt a descending darkness that was matched by the particular weather of that day. I was in college and watched ABC's broadcast of the election returns with other students in an auditorium on a giant pull-down screen. I had to go outside several times to walk around and calm my jittery nerves, and each time I went out, there was a sinister, eerily warm wind (eery for November in northern New York) that was whipping up dead leaves into cyclones. By the time I left to go to bed (after T took Florida and Clinton lost her lead in Pennsylvania) it was raining, and that's when I felt the shift.

It took me a few weeks to come around to the realization that the shift I had felt was a matter of suddenly being aware of just how fundamentally broken the state of both American and global affairs are. If we did shift into a new dimension on 11/8, it's one where we are no longer asleep at the wheel. Instead, now  we're learning to be light workers and midwife a new paradigm into being.

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, Melissa and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@traveller)
Eminent Member Registered

Posted by: deetoo

I’m not sure where to post this, but Shawn’s comments sparked the following questions from me to all of you:   on Presidential election eve 2016, did anyone feel a dramatic shift in time and space?   The election results were coming in, and for a short period of time, I suddenly lost my bearings.  I can’t describe it, except it felt to me like we had crossed over some portal.   It went far beyond the shock I was feeling by the mounting election results.   I felt like we’d suddenly entered another dimension.  I thought I was losing my marbles.  To calm myself  I recall kiddingly saying to my husband, “I think we’ve entered the twilight zone.”   But actually, I wasn’t kidding.  I sensed this dramatic and unexpected shift in the universe ... as if the world around me had suddenly sped up.  I kept saying to myself, "oh my God ...".  I am 66 years old, and up until that evening in November 2016, had never experienced anything like that in my lifetime.  Am I making sense?  Can anyone relate to this?

Well deetoo, I thought I was the only one who lived and sensed something strange at that time, but I can see that many of us experienced something out of the ordinary.

It was precisely the night before election day that someone I was with that night and me saw in the sky easily over ten lights, circular, orange color, moving independently from South to North, at rapid speed. UFOs? I thought so. Many people have seen something similar in a variety of countries. But the thing is, when I saw them, I immediately KNEW it had to do with what it was going to happen the next day. I KNEW the world would change dramatically and somehow the people out there also knew, and their presence was like a heads-up, so to speak, like a warning... 

The connection I made between those lights and the events the next day was immediate, natural, with a deep sense of knowing that you don't know where it comes from, but you know is true and real and you better pay attention to it.

It is said that the world is shifting its vibration, and somehow I know these changes, although painful in many ways, somehow are necessary for all of us to know who we really are and what it really is in our hearts, not just what is 'correct' to do, but what we really feel, our true colors. Since election night I was surprised to see in the news and in social media how many people got their 'permission' to attack and they used it freely, and I also saw how many people, way many, found love and compassion in their hearts that they didn't know they had it.

This is a shake-up in all of us. But the true thing is love and light will prevail for the simple reason that love is the energy with which all creation is made. This shake-up is painful, yes, but knowing that only love is real we will help this planet to make its shift faster and easier. This knowing must be at our core, so we can focus on love and light and ignore the rest. What we ignore, dies. 

We are all in this together. We chose to come to this planet at this time for a reason, and lifting it energetically is a good enough reason to smile, focus on love, and discard fear as the illusion it is. Difficult? Yes. Can we do it? Yes! If we are here on this forum is because we can do it, and do it we will, doing it we are.

Sending much love to you and to every one reading this post  ❤️ 

numerologist, Coyote, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

If we did shift into a new dimension on 11/8, it's one where we are no longer asleep at the wheel. Instead, now we're learning to be light workers and midwife a new paradigm into being.

Wow, Coyote.  I got chills as I read this.  So true. 

I too wasn't at all convinced that Hillary would win.  Like you, that feeling also occurred a few weeks before the election.  I would try to visualize Clinton in the White House as our President, but I just couldn't see it.  I questioned myself, thinking "is it because you've never experienced a woman as president, so you don't believe it's possible?"   But that really wasn't it.   In my visualizations what I would see was a black, hazy fog.  Over and over again.  It was very disconcerting.  

As a senior, I hope that I live long enough to see the birth of that new paradigm into being.  Until then, I am a light worker, and will do whatever I can to make that happen.  And I have unbridled faith in the younger generation to carry on the work of transforming our world.  That gives me a sense of peace.

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Wow, Coyote - your words literally gave me goosebumps, which I have always taken as an indicator of truth.

I was never confident that Clinton would win. I've held a belief for a long time that this country has some bad karma (slavery, genocide, colonialism, etc.), and  on election day 2016 I could feel the shift - for me it was a slow build. I understood (then and now) that this was going to be the beginning of a long reckoning, long enough that I might not live to see the new paradigm come to pass (I'm not that old, just middle aged, but longevity is not a guarantee with my genetics and health issues).

Peace to All.

numerologist, Coyote, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

I wish I were in London right now.  

If you haven't heard , the genius  in which  they are protesting Trump's visit to the UK is brilliant.

On the side of  the Tower of London is projected a side by side image of Trump and Obama with UK favorability ratings.  72% Obama to 21% Trump.

On the side of the wax museum, an image of a USS John McCain hat.  (Anyone who has seen my Trump/ McCain posts over the past year will know how much I appreciate that one.)

ON the side of Big Ben, a video  is projected of Boris Johnson speaking about Trumps muslim ban,  "I think Donald Trump is clearly out of his mind,  I have to say, when Donald Trump says there are parts of London that are 'no-go areas,' I think he's betraying a quite stupefying ignorance that makes him, frankly, unfit to hold the office of the President of the United States."  The irony here ia that Trump endorsed Boris Johnson.

A huge mass of protesters are expected today. Organisers plan to fly the 20ft blimp depicting a nappy-clad president clutching a mobile phone for two hours from 10am over Trafalgar Square. A 16ft talking robot of Trump sitting on a gold toilet was also expected to make an appearance.

Protesters will include Handmaids Against Trump – women who will be draped in red with white hoods in homage to Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel about a crackdown on reproductive rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/04/trump-visit-mass-protests-to-be-held-in-london-as-baby-blimp-returns

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-uk-visit-uss-john-mccain-and-obamas-approval-rating-projected-on-london-landmarks-to-taunt-trump/

numerologist, Baba, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Wow!  Hi all.  I too felt that shift in Nov 2016.  I didn't stay up all nite to watch the returns but woke the next morning feeling depressed and lackng balance.  I actually think  have been thru the stages of greif.  I was depressed and disbelieving, I cried-for some reason I was on my treadmill andd thought of Ali which made me cry like a baby.  I'm from Louisville and Ali was a beloved figure in my life.  I couldn't stop thinking that with all the good he did in his life he would be let down by the election results.  I don't know why I thought that but it popped into my head.  Later I was so angry I went out in my yard and spread bags on compost in my garden for about three hours.  Compost that was ironically part manure!  I am just now coming back into balance and I have a better feeling about where we are going.  When I was reading the comment here and onMueller form a thought came into my mind.  Do you think that if the polls are down and the Russians pull away from him, which I truly think they will because he's crazy, he mightnot run?  He HATES to lose s if it looks like his minions aren't goingto be enought he might make a health excuse or some other ridculous lie to not ran.

One another note  I scanned twitter this AM and found a few interesting tidbits.  True or not-take with a grain of salt.  The Daily Beast reports Manafort will be tansfered from a minimum security prison in Pa to Riker Island!  Ah poor Paul.  Breaking 911 reports that authorites investigating Flint water crisis have confiscated former Mich governors mobile devise.  Hum interesting!  and third CNN politics reports the House Judiciary committee plans a series of hearing on the Mueller report beginning next week to include John Dean who post that no subpeona is necessary, he'll be there!

And last but for me not least, Mitch and Mrs Mitch are in troubel for their connection with the Chinese via her family.  She is negotiationg business deals for her families transporation business in China.  Said business has had trouble in the past for transporting drugs!  They have received millions from her extended family in campaign contributions.  an organization here in Kentucky has put up a bullitin board with the message - Mitch youmake us sick!  love it

Looks like a lot going on this month.  Stay tuned.

numerologist, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Regarding people, including Bluebelle, sensing there would be a horrible event involving children that would bring down Trump:  It is interesting that the Mueller investigation just unsealed an indictment against Nader for carrying child pornography on his cell phone - pornographic images of boys as young as three years old. 

deetoo, CDeanne, Tiger-n-Owl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Lovendures: I saw those that you posted the links to (THANKS) and here's a priceless one of the "king on his throne, twittering": https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2019/06/uk-protests-trump-talking-robot-on-toilet-baby-blimp-more-photos-video.html

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 166
Share: