The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Oh lordy!  Mitch as a rotting tree!  Could not be more perfect.  That's exactly what he is.

Mango moron calling for four female Congress women to go back where they came from went over about like a lead ballon.  The man is truly losing it!..  

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Over the weekend, Trump made a racist tweet against the Justice Democrats and I was appalled by Pence's expression in the migrant camp. I was wondering what will we see in the near future?

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

@yogagirl

Hes losing more than just "it". Republicans are now starting to turn on him. Hes giving them no choice. This looks like the beginning of the end of him. I figure within 6 months, he will have used up his usefulness to the GOP and they will be ready to move on from him.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter

Enka, I think T just reunited the Democrats and made them stronger 

lenor, Lawrence, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Rowsella I love the level of detail you got.  When a vision takes on a life of its own like that, it is going to happen.  

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

I wish I had your confidence, all of you.  The supporters I saw on line today think the congresswomen are horrible commies who need to leave the country. One guy told me that where he works, people support shooting refugees at the border. I think that might be the next time. I don't see Republicans turning against him. One or two are covering their asses with tepid remarks but that's it. George Will's podcast today was devastating.  He says you can't unring the bell, and getting rid of Trump will not end all this horror - he has changed the presidency forever. And he pointed out that the Republicans turned against Nixon long before this. And they're not turning yet.

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@lilinoe

I wonder if it’s easier to raise up the Kentucky voters?

Anita

ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Well, the Republicans may win again there, but I don't see getting McConnell out as a problem. His popularity is awful - I've heard anywhere from 12 to 26 percent.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@enkasongwriter

That comment made me laugh more then anything. Because 3 of the 4 women were born here. This is there country.  

who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)

So again he is subconsciously talking about his own administration and himself. At the moment we have the most corrupt, incompetent, total catastrophe and inept president. Thank you for admitting you was talking about you. This is the reason that these 4 women ran for the house. Because they believe that they can clean the most corrupt administration. He always projects himself while trying to bring down other people. 

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Anita I wish I could tell you that we can oust Mitch.  We are trying HARD.  The problem is his rich friends and the poor people in this state vote Republican no matter what.  They believe everything he tells them even when he turns around and laughs in their faces.  The other problem is good candidates to run against him.  Amy is good but has already been challenged on some of her policy statements.  Some are labeling her too much of a politician.  I can't give you specifics because i haven't been following that closely.  It's too early for me to get to emersed yet.  Plus I've been busy. 

I did however see the four Congresswomen's response to the moron yesterday.  It was right on point.  He can't and won't defend his policies so he attacks theirs.  He is obviously unable to handle smart strong women.  They treaten him.  He likes them beautiful and under his thumb.  All this mess with Epstein and now Mueller testifing is sending him deeper and deeper into mental illness.  It's like he doesn't know who to attack next.

I agree with you Jeanne.  The dems are speaking out aginst his attackes.  The Reps - crickets.

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@suspira44

What you see online is not a true indication what is out there. Most of what remains of the GOP and Trump supporters are......trying to put this nicely.....dumb as all hell. The bulk of the people who are liberal, or conservative with a brain, have given up arguing with people who refuse to listen or acknowledge facts so theyve gone quiet in that sense. Its basically 5 idiots yelling in a room 25 people. The idiots get all the focus, but they arent the majority. 

That said, sadly, that does not mean they cant win the election because they are plenty willing to cheat to win. They just arent the majority.

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@mas1581

thanks, I appreciate the good outlook.

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Borowitz report today:  https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/democratic-congresswomen-urge-trump-to-go-back-to-russia

"Democratic Congresswomen Urge Trump to Go Back to Russia"

"WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Four Democratic congresswomen issued a brief statement on Monday urging President Donald Trump to go back to Russia and improve the dire conditions of that country.

In the tersely worded statement, the four lawmakers—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, of New York; Ilhan Omar, of Minnesota; Ayanna Pressley, of Massachusetts; and Rashida Tlaib, of Michigan—indicated that Russia was “broken and crime-infested” and required Trump’s immediate attention.

The statement went on to suggest that, once Trump had fixed the problems plaguing Russia, he could return to the United States and “show us how.”

In a tweet, Trump mocked the congresswomen, contrasting them with the “real revolutionaries” honored over the weekend on Bastille Day. “In 1789, these brave people stormed Louis XVI’s airports,” he wrote."

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The four Congresswomen's reaction yesterday to Trump's racist tweets is worth watching. Four empowered brave women. Who will empower you.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1aeIYTAt0

TriciaCT, herondreams, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@mas1581

I have a pretty strong feeling/sense that Donald Trump is going to experience a stroke and that will be what silences him. If not this Fall, the next. The Trump family will be pushed aside/dismissed (all with proper sympathy) but firmly.

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Yes, I feel it is a process and it will happen and it is poetic irony as it is a function of climate change that floods this old tree's foundation and robs it of its strength, its entrenchedness, it is undone.  Of course, the branches it supports will fall as well.

lenor, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

T has FTD. Dementia. He won't last until the election. Many will fall. They've bet on the wrong horse.

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Lawrence, your posts always give me so much hope. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, polarberry and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Me too, Lawrence.  Your prediction style is like this-

Kid: What's for dinner?

Mom: Meatloaf

Kid: I hate meatloaf!

Mom: We're having meatloaf.

I love it; always makes me smile.

lenor, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@rowsella

I had a personal reading with someone the other day who I had not spoken to in a couple years. At the end of my reading I asked her about Trump and whether she saw him getting re-elected or not. She said she felt he would get ill and that is what will take him out of the race. 

ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 166
Share: