The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

@journeywithme2

I know it was predicted a while back and now Im sure that someone in the WH told him to sit down, shut up, and do what hes told. This is getting handled somewhat correctly now and by releasing that info in a presser, they have to act fast on it since the whole country now knows about it. There is a definite light at the end of the tunnel here

FEBbby23, VestraLux, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I am wondering if my prediction from a few days ago may come true regarding allowing the children and others who are being detained by the government into the community to give them a better chance of not getting infected: 

https://us.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-us-doctors-demand-immediate-093956554.html

deetoo, FEBbby23, VestraLux and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@baba Indeed! 

Or, we could all take some advice from Fantastic Mr. Fox:

Mr. Fox:  I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.

Badger: The cuss you are.

Mr. Fox: The cuss am I? Are you cussing with me?

Badger: No, you cussing with me?

Mr. Fox: Don't cuss, and point at me!

Badger: If you're gonna cuss with somebody, you're not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss!

;) 

deetoo, Michele, Coyote and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@drolma)
Estimable Member Registered

I am wondering if our President was tested positive and hoped that he would never need to tell the truth, which explains his sudden change in tone and behavior, as someone would do when facing his own mortality.

deetoo, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@yofisofi

I've got a bottle of Great Value tonic water. Good thing because I'm sure there will be a run on it. I use sometimes for my aching legs. Anyway my bottle has 23 g of sugar.

deetoo, TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

Hi, I've been a lurker here for a while, just thought this was interesting in light of the predictions people on here have made.

There's a new scandal about prominent GOP Senators selling stock while still telling the public COVID-19 would be no problem.  Unlike just about every scandal in recent memory, this one is getting traction on the right, with Tucker Carlson calling for Sen. Burr's resignation. This seems to line up with what some on here have predicted.

removed link

deetoo, Michele, Coyote and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Just saw Mitch on CNN.  He didn’t look good.  Pink faced Perspiration while also pale.  I don’t know if he has it or or not.  Or even if I wish it on him - just need him to step away in whatever form - I am handing it over to the Universe.  ??

deetoo, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jampa.Welcome!

Interesting that Tucker Carlson is now Mr. Moral Carlson, calling out Senator Barr for insider trading?  The same Tucker Carlson who according to WAPO "also felt a moral obligation to assert that immigrants were making the United States “dirtier”; to suggest that Democrats “hate” America.

deetoo, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  Oh, I'm not a fan of Carlson at all.  I mention it because it shows this scandal might jump the ideological gap that previous scandals in the past few years haven't.

BlueBelle, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jampa Thanks and i should have been more careful and considerate to first thank you for your great post!  But it is late at night and weariness made me snarky about Carlson not at all about you.  I want again to welcome you!! So sorry to give you the wrong impression.  And thank you for the post.  I knew about Barr — ProPublica broke the story but you broke the Carlson-Barr story for us.   I hope you will stick around and join in some more. The app removes  newcomers’ links in the beginning but that will change.    

BlueBelle, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@drolma and @jampa

Welcome aboard new folks! (Am I missing anyone?)

We're like a beautiful cruise to sometimes otherworldly destinations, except without the horrors of a 24/7 open buffet (omg, egg salad on a buffet, you guys), overly-drunken passengers, or chances of being refused the right to disembark because why not let people stew in a 200-ton petri dish during the middle of a life threatening pandemic? 

My take? Tucker is attempting his best moral high ground impression right now because he was made for the theatre but his father considered acting a wuss occupation. Or simply because he's ticked that he didn't get the heads up in time to sell off (his network was touting covid as an overblown hoax until like .5 seconds ago). And there's nothing he hates more than immigrants, minorities, and being left out of a good steal.

That, and pretentious posturing of the type favored by his ilk is utterly relative and value-less. Consistency in principles doesn't make you successful, famous, or stupidly rich in an Ayn Randian universe, y'all. Only financial parasitism and reactive attack theatre does that.

deetoo, Coyote, FEBbby23 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@drolma)
Estimable Member Registered

Thank you for the welcome. And thank you for everyone's posts that keep me hopeful when I can't sleep at night.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@vestralux Lol.  

@drolma, welcome! 

deetoo, VestraLux, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@vestralux

@jeanne-mayell

and @drolma and @jampa

Jampa and drolma: Welcome to this forum. The folks here are lovely and wonderful welcoming souls of all types and I'm so glad for each and everyone of them!  What's funny about Tucker (totally agree with Vestralux and Jeanne) is this fits in with a hit in the predictions page above from 11.11.19:

Posted by: @triciact

TriciaCT : March 2020: Seriousness in Washington, we are getting close to a change with the GOP

I just hope that the next move is to ask for Trump's resignation because him and his enablers (in my humble opinion) are CRIMINALLY responsible for the spread of the virus in the USA due to their scoffing and blame game and lack of preparedness, thereby the deaths of many (in addition to the $$ aspect to many).  I hope there's an uprising (albeit not with crowds - virtual) by all people and lawmakers pronto!

Lilinoe, deetoo, CDeanne and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact thank you for this (and Happy Belated Birthday by a few days now)!

I agree - I believe that more senators are involved than we know about as of yet, and since the Trump family finances are currently secret, we don't actually know whether they also dumped stocks with this insider information - but many folks are calling this out right now and are asking for this information to come out into the open! If these senators have profited, then most assuredly, the Trump family has done so as well since they have been privy to the same information. 

deetoo, Baba, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Thank you @turtle26

More evidence of what Trump's initial reaction did to those in his base and in Mid west and southern states:

Coronavirus deniers and hoaxers persist despite dire warnings, claiming ‘it’s mass hysteria’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/coronavirus-deniers-outbreak-hoax/2020/03/19/46bc5e46-6872-11ea-b313-df458622c2cc_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_first_reads&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

Baba, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@vestralux May I add, welcome all.  You will find this forum and the dear souls here like a beautiful, calming place when the crazy din of the world becomes too much.  Again I am so thankful for you all.  Peace, calm and health to all. ☮️❤️??

Lilinoe, Baba, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

This moron seriously cant get anything right. He has no capability of thinking even 2 seconds in the future. His latest idiot move is telling the Governors that they need to find their own supplies then the fricken imbecile outbids them for the same supplies. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@mas1581

I really dislike having to hear each person that comes to the podium kowtow to Fearless Leader by fulsome praise no matter what their oratory....really makes it hard to listen.... I could only listen for a mere 5 minutes before nausea overcame me and I turned it off.

That, and calling people stupid..as Forrest Gump's Mama said "stupid is as stupid does"

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Yofisofi and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@journeywithme2

Also turned it off. Sickening. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 159 / 166
Share: