The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

You beat me to it, Jeanne!  When I first read about BV and that prediction, it fascinated me as to how it might pertain to Bible prophecy.  I did a ton of research as well.

Not only is it not reliably documented that she ever said it, it was and is promoted by Russian bots and MAGAts to push the narrative that Twitler was/is forever king and dictator of the US, unbeatable, resistance is futile, ect.

Unk p, Lilinoe, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@baba There was another prediction that said Pelosi would take over temporarily.

Lilinoe, Baba, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

...When I was writing about that prediction, I wondered if it originated with the Kremlin. Then I noticed just now that the Russian state media made a movie about Baba Vanga...

Thanks for this, Jeanne! I don't know much about Baba Vanga per se, but you know what I do know? Putin cares a great deal about psychic predictions, especially as they pertain to him. He's intimately familiar with the success of remote viewing, and I believe the KGB ran remote influence programs too. (Almost certainly they still do both.)

I just looked, and sure enough there's an assassination prediction about him attributed to Baba Vanga. Who knows whether she actually made it or not given what you've shared (though I've seen one myself since 2017, which I've shared here a few times). 

Putin also cares a LOT about memetics and social thought control. He knows that these can be used to not just to keep people in line, but to literally shape reality. Even to alter timelines. If he wants to cancel out the power of a prediction about his death, he can easily use the endless propaganda resources available to him to change the narrative. And why not throw in a chaos-inducing distraction about Barack Obama while he's at it? 

The caveat is that Death can never be cheated. No matter how he goes, he'll go, just as we all will. 

Aside: On Jan 29th, the Kremlin proposed new laws to alter their constitution and rename Putin as "Supreme Leader." Exactly 7 days after, his American Puppet was acquitted by a Putin-fawning senate. The next day, the Puppet was tweeting and commenting again about wanting to be made "president for life."

@lynnventura, Count me in! That's a beautiful idea.?

Baba, BlueBelle, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@suspira44 two days ago I posted all of the timeline predictions for March and April. Yes Pelosi was mentioned several times in this way.   It is the law that the speaker would take over if the VP can’t. Not my prediction, but some have seen it.   

Baba, seaturtle26, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@deetoo

Count me in for the Wednesday Night meditation. 

Of all the atrocities committed those children in cages hurts my heart the most. 

Baba, Michele, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@suspira44 two days ago I posted all of the timeline predictions for March and April. Yes Pelosi was mentioned several times in this way.   It is the law that the speaker would take over if the VP can’t. Not my prediction, but some have seen it.   

That was a powerful list! It really gave me a strong sense of reassurance.

I wanted to add that it validates the list that there are several of us here who were also making very similar predictions about the January-February-March-April 2020 timeline for a while, but whose predictions weren't on the list (since we hadn't shared them on Read the Future nights).

Re: Pelosi and @baba 's premonition about a period of shared leadership, I've seen something very like this too (I described it in this thread maybe early fall? not entirely sure):

In this period, I've seen Trump leaving. Then, Pence's face appears only partially from behind a stage curtain and for only a second. Then poof, he's just not there (feels like he's either removed or asked to resign or voluntarily resigns?). I sense that Pelosi is standing behind this scene, directing the terms of his departure. She's willing to give him something she believes he doesn't deserve (immunity?) for the good of the country (via a more peaceful transition).

I've also seen Nancy Pelosi standing in the bridge of a huge ship, overseeing its operation through a sea of storms or icebergs. But she's not wearing the captain's uniform. There are other strong people around her (I feel two men in particular), conferring together and executing decisions. She feels like the energetic "crown" of this collective body, but everyone's effort and expertise is needed.

My logical mind tells me that Nancy isn't publicly proclaiming her position (as president) because she sees herself more as a guardian of the office, not its true seat-holder. She knows the extreme right base would revolt with violence if she "wore the uniform" so to speak. So I believe she would be working with others through an emergency situation until the election, and that for all her power, she's humble enough to recognize that shared leadership is true leadership. 

I've thought myself about what @MAS1518 said: that this scenario is unlikely because it would require constitutional changes. But what I see feels more operational than official.

This is a higher potential timeline, which means it requires a lot of awareness and light to solidify (I've seen that light flowing more and more strongly in the field since Jan 1). If it does solidify, I see Nancy being sworn in but it feels very low key or muted. Also, it's happening indoors—not hidden, but ...solemn. Immediately afterwards, there are a couple of key Republican figures standing beside her, calling for unity. Seems highly unlikely given everything we've seen, but I'm choosing to send energy toward this potential, or a better outcome. I pray we all will.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, herondreams and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by @vestralux:

My logical mind tells me that Nancy isn't publicly proclaiming her position (as president) because she sees herself more as a guardian of the office, not its true seat-holder. She knows the extreme right base would revolt with violence if she "wore the uniform" so to speak. So I believe she would be working with others through an emergency situation until the election, and that for all her power, she's humble enough to recognize that shared leadership is true leadership. 

I do remember you or someone predicting this some time ago ... that in order to avoid any further division or violence, NP wouldn't officially step into the Presidential role.  And that the leadership would be shared.  I also remember someone speaking about men in suits standing solemnly at a podium, preparing to address the country with some serious news.  That really stayed with me.

This probably should be under a separate topic, but regarding predictions made outside of @jeanne-mayell 's Read the Future nights:  is there any way we can keep track of those other predictions?  It seems like those can sometimes get lost in some of our forum exchanges.  I'm not always comfortable and often space out during those group read nights, but when I am home alone and doing other things,  that's when impressions seem to pop up for me.  I have predicted a few things in these forum exchanges, and even shared a few things that my husband saw.  I don't want to make things more complicated or create more work -- just wondering whether there might be an easy way to handle that.  

TriciaCT, Baba, Kateinpdx and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @deetoo

This probably should be under a separate topic, but regarding predictions made outside of @jeanne-mayell 's Read the Future nights:  is there any way we can keep track of those other predictions?  It seems like those can sometimes get lost in some of our forum exchanges.  I'm not always comfortable and often space out during those group read nights, but when I am home alone and doing other things,  that's when impressions seem to pop up for me.  I have predicted a few things in these forum exchanges, and even shared a few things that my husband saw.  I don't want to make things more complicated or create more work -- just wondering whether there might be an easy way to handle that.  

Same here, @deetoo. During a Read the Future night, I find the energetic volume is too high for me to accurately tune in to my own source. (I need a LOT of quiet solitude generally.) It's beautiful how the sparks are flying and everyone is "turned on" all at once. I marvel at it! I'm just not able to buffer the energy surge.

I like your idea a lot, since I always find myself attempting to refer to a past prediction that I don't actually know how to locate in the threads. So that it isn't all on Jeanne (like posting Read the Future night predictions is), maybe we could start a specific thread for this that's strictly a place to house predictions (sans commentary?). 

TriciaCT, lenor, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo

Posted by: @deetoo

When BillyB stated that T is making it impossible for him to do his AG job, what it really means is T makes it impossible for BB to cover up what's really going on.  BB was upset by T's tweets because T was also shining a light on the AG's misdeeds.  It's like a criminal who with his buddy robs a bank, then unbeknown to his accomplice, gets drunk in a bar and crows about it.  BB has his own agenda for this country and wants to collude with/cover for T, but T is making it harder for him by being so publicly reckless.  Billy is worried because as he sees T becoming more emboldened, BB recognizes the danger to his own reputation.  

My thoughts exactly!!

deetoo, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux and @deetoo

I like this idea too, of another predictions thread for hits outside of the classes. I've had a few also that I'd like to share but am not always sure where to post them. 

deetoo, TriciaCT, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

@polarberry

I am always confused by the evangelical class in the US. My expectation is if one claims to be religious, and the evangelical class makes that claim, how do they align with Mark 13:32?   When people talk of Pence being a moment, sometimes I wonder if this is the ultimate culmination and demise of the puritan/revivalism movement in the US.  Perhaps the US will revert soon to E pluribus unum across the board.

@vestralux

You've described a triumvirate quite well, and given a moment of a constitutional crisis, with the right people perhaps a stabilizing hand, I quite like your choice of words "she's humble enough to recognize that shared leadership is true leadership."  I do understand where MAS1518 talks about a constitutional change, however, isn't the US government structure ultimately a triumvirate in the sense of house/senate, executive and judiciary and there is the historical concept of "lame duck" so I think it's plausible and would be acceptable without a change.  I suspect in such a dynamic, Roberts or Romeny could very well be part of that triumvirate, maybe both if Roberts is "neutral."  

LalaBella, deetoo, Unk p and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

JackofHearts,

I believe the modern day evangelical has become so obsessed with the return of Jesus that they have lost all joy in living. God doesn't care if we dance, sing, enjoy a plate of fettuccine and an ice cream soda.. Jesus told Christians to watch the signs and be ready, not to spend every waking moment of our lives worrying about it.  I think we are getting close to the End Times, just based on the signs I see in the world. Pence, Pompeo, Barr all those right-wing fundies believe they are in power to bring about the End.  Maybe they are. They certainly aren't there because of their competence. It will happen when God decides it's time, not man.

LalaBella, FEBbby23, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I enjoyed a little comic relief this evening that I thought I'd share.

I was watching PBS news and a commentator referenced DT attorney Pat Cippilone.

Only I thought he said Pass the Baloney.

LOL!! ? Seemed very apropos. 

I needed a little humor this evening. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, Unk p and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@vestralux, @deetoo @kateinpdx There is no policy of only reporting hits from Read the Future Nights.  It’s just easier to spot them than hits from predictions woven into people’s forum posts. 

Occasionally when someone mentions a hit from a post,  I  have gone ahoead and gathered the information needed and posted it. But it’s too much work for me to pull predictions from the forum posts and find the links and put it in the format, when added to what I already do.  

It would be AWESOME if you or others want to do the research needed and point out a hit.  I am happy to post it as long as you provide the information and use the format we use to list hits. 

If you go to the prediction page and check the list of hits I’ve posted there, you will see the format:   This should be succinct if it is going to be listed with all the hits:  1. Quote the prediction in exact words in italics. 2 name of person who made it in parenthesis. 3. provide the date and the link to the forum post where they made it and 4. a link to the news story that validates it.  

deetoo, Unk p, raindrop and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Meanwhile ...back at the ranch .....   https://www.politico.eu/article/state-department-keeps-quiet-as-pompeo-meets-lavrov-in-munich/

While Impotus openly admits to Geraldo that he did in fact sent Rudy to gather info on Biden after previously denying..lying...and responding when asked " “Are you sorry you did that?” Rivera asked, referring to sending Giuliani on a dirt-digging investigation. “No, not at all,” Trump replied. " 

So its become increasingly clear at a very public level that he is working with Putin, he thinks he can do anything he wants, he is going to go after anyone who tries to bring the Truth to Light and his minions are enablers...and they all think that no one can stop them.

Ahhh the plot thickens..... sending Light and Love to the Collective.

LalaBella, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @vestralux

In this period, I've seen Trump leaving. Then, Pence's face appears only partially from behind a stage curtain and for only a second. Then poof, he's just not there (feels like he's either removed or asked to resign or voluntarily resigns?). I

There was a Mike Pence topic some time ago, and it is interesting how so many feel he will not be president, but the details are unclear, like it is just harder to see him. Listening to a news story about him in the car one day a while back, I had a flash that said "he will resign." He's such a lurk in the shadows figure and gives off such a disturbing vibe; perhaps if Pelosi & Schiff have another boom to drop they've been waiting until they can secure enough info/evidence to put Pence in a position to resign and have no chance of replacing Trump. He was implicated in Ukraine and may be deeply entangled in Russian money as well. 

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @herondreams

He's such a lurk in the shadows figure and gives off such a disturbing vibe; 

I totally agree. And I think you are right that they will get the dirt on him lined right up so that all he can do is resign.

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Had an interesting flash this morning. As I was reading some tweets, one came up about T. It felt like I was reading about the past. His presidency was over. A distant memory in the near future. Everything felt calm again.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Regarding Pence and the future of the Presidency thru the election, the smartest political move right now would be to set off an avalanche of info on Pence, forcing his resignation. This would force Trump to have his VP nominee voted in by the house, which will never happen. Then blast Trump with more evidence until he cant take it anymore and snaps, allowing you to remove him or him to resign. Nancy becomes President but if she defers to Grassley(hes next in line) with some behind the scenes agreement(essentially confirming the dual leaders predictions), it would do as much as possible to reunite the country at this moment. The GOP narrative is that the left is trying to steal the 2016 election but if Pelosi hands it over to the GOP/Grassley, it would open the only remaining eyes willing to. The other quarter of the nation is just lost and will never come around so there's nothing that can be done there.

LalaBella, Lilinoe, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Did anyone see the "fart" post that Trump retweeted today? It brought mixed emotions from me. POTUS retweeting something like this is so unbecoming of a President, however, it is probably the least destructive tweet he has had in 5 years and frankly, hilarious. He is definitely losing it though. 

seaturtle26, lenor, Lawrence and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 136 / 166
Share: