Hysterical!

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @lovendures

They're back!

Is it Mercury Retrograde or something?   

Lulz. Indeed it is (pre-shadow), and will be full bore very soon.

And guess what, y'all! This Mercury Retrograde is happening in Pisces, in T's 7th House, which represents open enemies, legal contracts, business partnerships, marriage, and one's second child (Ivanka). Without belaboring the details of the other transits and aspects to his chart, let's just say I've got a feeling things are about to get reaaal murky, confusing, and ungrounded for Ol' Don. 

@Rosieheart, if Humpty Dumpty were going to fall from a wall or a ledge, I'd put my money on it happening sometime between now and March 30th. 

@lawrence, the second I read the suggestion that Hope Hicks is being called back due to T's advancing mental decline, I immediately asked myself: could he really already be at the stage where he no longer recognizes his own daughter (his 'senior advisor') and has now started obsessively demanding the presence of that one pretty young lady, you know, what's-her-name? who used to work for him one time, remember? Then when she gets there, commence the awkwardness as T alternately mistakes Hicks for Ivanka, then for his wife (or some previous substitute). 

@deetoo, I could kiss you! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. And @suspira44, I've seen glimpses of T's subtle body and it's far and away more gruesome (and actually kind of heartbreaking, honestly) than any image we could ever see of his physical state.

If you want to know someone's true soul condition, don't look to the body. Just like with Dorian Gray, flesh is deceptive. But no matter who (or what) we are, we can't hide the condition of our energy body. It is what it is, period. (And I say that with no pride in my own, just a lot of desire to keep growing and healing). 

@lynnventura, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the work you do. I happen to know a gifted psychologist who volunteers as the therapeutic support for a group of legal aid workers who work primarily with migrants at the border. I interviewed him about it a few months back and he talked deeply about the fact that there is a heavy burden of transmitted trauma for lawyers in your position. 

The people in his groups seem to be finding a lot of relief and encouragement from each other. If you'd like to know anything about that please reach out and I'll happily share it with you.  

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

I had two flashes this morning in my almost awake state.  The first was T’’s body in a white Undershirt with his right hand in his navy dress pants.  The body turned to the right . The next flash was the white undershirt sitting in a wheelchair exiting left.  The white undershirt reminded me of a man that was in a memory care facility where I had visited my aunt. 

i am not a psychic.  I feel that if even I am having dreams or flashes then it’s really happening.  I then read the previous comment that HH is back to babysit .  

Interesting that the babysitters name is Hope . Maybe she is their last Hope...

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@vestralux Thank you for your kind words. I think I sometimes rely on this community for therapy, and I have to say I always feel better.  

Maybe we could all plan a few moments of silent prayer/meditation/healing energy for the children? Sometime next week, after Valentine's Day and the long weekend.  Maybe Wednesday night. Let me know if folks would like to join in.

I asked my departed mother for comforting words this morning. I heard, "Be brave."

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Kateinpdx and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lynnventura,  I would like to join with you on Wednesday in a meditation for the children.  I can also do it on a weekly basis, with anyone else who is available.  I am flexible with the time.    

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, VestraLux and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@journeywithme2 that’s funny because every single time I see his face I hear in my head “yabba dabba do”.  Every time!    ?

Kateinpdx, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@lynnventura

Maybe we could all plan a few moments of silent prayer/meditation/healing energy for the children? Sometime next week, after Valentine's Day and the long weekend.  Maybe Wednesday night. Let me know if folks would like to join in.

I asked my departed mother for comforting words this morning. I heard, "Be brave."

(@kksali)

The first was T’’s body in a white Undershirt with his right hand in his navy dress pants.  The body turned to the right . The next flash was the white undershirt sitting in a wheelchair exiting left.  The white undershirt reminded me of a man that was in a memory care facility where I had visited my aunt. 

Lynn,

I would be honored to mediate with you next Wednesday to share our love, light, hope and prayers for all of the children. Your work and those of so many others helping these lost but not forgotten refugees means so much to all of us here.

I will repost it in our other Mediation threads so it might reach more readers both registered here or just reading. I will also post it on my facebook page and urge others to do so as well.

Hold a vision of all of us all around the world circling the globe as we envision our world and all of us holding hands with unity of hearts, minds, and spirits with intention and manifestation of energies for the good of all.

Our hearts may hurt so for all of them but this is something we all can do as a community.

And as for his "lowness" D.T. (as in delirium tremors") stting in his white t-shirt in his wheelchair throne getting ready for his white strapped dinner jacket in a new no doubt very fancy and very private future home--time to get your hand out and pray for forgiveness of your sins like the good Christian you claim to be. The writing in on 'the wall' and the words aren't pretty.

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, lynn and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

When BillyB stated that T is making it impossible for him to do his AG job, what it really means is T makes it impossible for BB to cover up what's really going on.  BB was upset by T's tweets because T was also shining a light on the AG's misdeeds.  It's like a criminal who with his buddy robs a bank, then unbeknown to his accomplice, gets drunk in a bar and crows about it.  BB has his own agenda for this country and wants to collude with/cover for T, but T is making it harder for him by being so publicly reckless.  Billy is worried because as he sees T becoming more emboldened, BB recognizes the danger to his own reputation.  

In my mind's eye I see that Hope has already been talking with T.  I can't imagine what that relationship is about for her -- I'm not a psychologist but she clearly gets something out of it.   @kksali, I really resonate with your impressions about T and Hope.  (I love your "hope" word association.)  I also sense that you're more intuitive than you might realize.  

I guess poor Spicey can't get another dancing gig.

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, lynn and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dracaena)
Honorable Member Registered

https://youtu.be/-Ue5F57dZMU

For your entertainment o. This Valentine's Day

Lilinoe, lynn, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

HI All, what wonderful light workers you all are! Count me in on meditation for the children. For me, Valentine's day is not the hallmark holiday it is for many, but it's the day I buried my dear sweet mom in 1983. So I felt it only fitting to ask her for her guidance today.  I used my Angel Tarot deck by Doreen Virtue and pulled the following 3 cards after asking "Would D.T. be out of power and the democrats in power by January 2021?"

I got: Six of Earth (six of coins), the Wheel: Archangel Michael and finally, The Dreamer: Archangel Metatron. A definite Yes!

I know many of us have seen something odd with the next election. Perhaps a delay etc. I listened to someone the other day who said they felt like there many even be a change in our government. Instead of one person as President that there could be a panel of 3-5 people running things temporarily.  I'm not sure, but I do feel there is a problem with the election and exposure of tampering etc.  Wondering what you think of this?

JourneyWithMe2, lynn, Suspira44 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@triciact

I dont think we could have a panel as POTUS without a constitutional change, which would never get done fast enough. What you could be seeing is SCOTUS(panel) deciding on whatever election issue there is, or whether Trump can do whatever he comes up with to stay in office. 

JourneyWithMe2, lynn, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@triciact and @mas1581,  Awhile back I think one or more people in this community saw a similar scenario that triciact described -- almost like a temporary restructuring of the executive branch, where a couple of people held co-executive roles.  Does anyone remember something like that?  I think it may have been related to T having to step down because of a health crisis or whatever.  I need to go back and see if I can find it.  

FEBbby23, lynn, Suspira44 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@deetoo

Yes! I remember that too but I just don't know when and who said it!

lynn, deetoo, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo

The blind psychic predicted a last President. I think it was supposed to be Obama.

lynn, FEBbby23, polarberry and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I think I made reference to a caretaker government with a representative from each party. I’ll see if I can figure out when that was.

JourneyWithMe2, lynn, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@elaineg

Her alleged prediction is why the evangelicals are beside themselves over Twitler.  They believe he is the stubborn goat king of the west as prophesied in Daniel.

lynn, lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I found predictions from May, September, October and the November 2019 in my notes that may be part of what was being referenced:

May 25, 2019 meditation:

Caretaker govt. installed as things are sorted through. One member of each party at top.NP?/R. never T.

On September 27, 2019 in a meditation I noted:

Does Pence ever become pres? No

Caretaker government after something happens to disqualify him.

On October 24, 2019, I found another reference to it:

Still see a caretaker government with one person from each party until the next election.

Anything else we need to know? This will happen suddenly. It will be presented to the people as a done deal. We wake up and our reality has changed.

11/11/2019 prediction for March 2020

It’s go time. Change in government of the US as caretaker govt until the next election.

It seems like I have been seeing this for a while but I still don’t know how it would work. 

Lawrence, BlueBelle, seaturtle26 and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Back in 2016 and 2017 there were a few references on this site  to the blind Bulgarian psychic Baba Vanga because it was said that she had predicted that a black U.S. president would be the last president.  

I wanted to get to know what she had said so I did some research on this woman only to discover that that prediction was very likely a sham. 

She had a handler, a woman, who said that nothing to he psychic said was written down and much was just fabricated.  The woman was disgusted with all the predictions that had been attributed to baba Vanga. 

The earliest reference I could find to a Baba Vanga prediction of a future black president was something that popped up during Obama's tenure which  was quite racist.  The wording made it look like she thought the first black president would be evil and would end the American democracy.  

After learning more about her from interviews with her only handler, who said that nothing was written down, I suspect that it was entirely fabricated by some racists who hated Obama.  

Other people make up statements of predictions that they attribute to her because it gets clicks.  Same with Nostradamus. 

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

One more thought about the Baba Vanga alleged prediction that a black man would be the last American president.  When I was writing about that prediction, I wondered if it originated with the Kremlin. Then I noticed just now that the Russian state media made a movie about Baba Vanga. I'd be curious to know if they addressed that prediction.

BlueBelle, lenor, seaturtle26 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell

When I was writing about that prediction, I wondered if it originated with the Kremlin. Then I noticed just now that the Russian state media made a movie about Baba Vanga.

Your post immediately gave me goosebumps!  

lynn, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 135 / 166
Share: