The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@baba several people have mentioned the ides of March - which is March 15th. Pretty close! 

Lilinoe, VestraLux, lynn and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

I know Lawrence said everything is exposed in March.  

Lilinoe, lenor, deetoo and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@baba

I, too, got a short message today:  "Don't be afraid.  Everyone will be okay."

Lilinoe, VestraLux, lenor and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@baba, yes re March.  On October 1st I posted under the “Unraveling…” thread  that I heard Beware the Ides of March.   It really startled me because, back then, it was rare for me to get “voice” messages.  Pretty amazing how many of us have gotten the same thing.

I'm trying not to become too attached to specific time predictions, but I do believe everything will be revealed soon.  When I heard about BillyB's recent interference with the Stone case, I was surprised how calm and peaceful I was.  I still am.  Unlike you and BlueBelle, although I didn't hear the message everything is going to be okay, and not to be afraid, I feel that way.   

Lilinoe, VestraLux, raindrop and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Interesting that Barr has agreed to testify before the House Judiciary panel and will do so on March 31.

While I trust him as far as I can throw him and do not expect him to be helpful, I am especially interested in his testimony in light of what many of you have predicted for mid- to late March.

Lilinoe, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

So, Trump totally channeled his inner Oompa Loompa today while speaking to reporters.  

I seriously thought my TV needed adjusting when he popped up on my screen.   He  wasn't just orange, his skin was a burnt orange and he had the Oompa Loompa white eye brows too.  

Dang it.

Now  I am going to have visions of him chewing the 3 course dinner chewing gum and turning into a round fat orange that needs to be rolled out and juiced.

Adding that once you see him as an Oompa Loompa or an Orange Ball in  the style of Violet's blown up blueberry body, you can't get it out of your head.   

Lilinoe, VestraLux, LalaBella and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures  I just watched the same interview but on video.  I turned off the sound and stopped the video every few seconds -- his facial expressions looked positively unhinged and scary.  This man is both physically and mentally unwell.  If someone looking and acting like that showed up at any of our homes, we'd lock the doors and call the cops.

Last night, I had a dream about Trump suddenly falling  face forward off of a ledge while a crowd was watching.  His body made a huge noise when he hit the ground and then the crowd all backed away in horror.  It startled me so much that I woke up with my heart pounding.  

Watching the tape in slow stop frame motion made my heart start pounding all over again.

Lilinoe, Lovendures, VestraLux and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@lovendures

i actually posted the oompah loompah song back in Sept.:

Oompah Loompah song.   No explanation necessary, i'm sure https://youtu.be/rcWPqxCweuU

lol

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, raindrop and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@lovendures

Thank you for today's laugh! And the best part of the song:

"What do you get from a glut of TV?
A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
Why don't you try simply reading a book?
Or could you just not bear to look? ...

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If you're not greedy you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa
Oompa Loompa doompadee do"

Lilinoe, Lovendures, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@lovendures

Didnt you see the "Where are they Now" episode on Willy Wonka? He is Augustus Gloop all grown up. Everyone thought he was a German boy but it was really a Russian accent.?

Unk p, Lovendures, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@mas1581

Funny to hear all of the Willy Wonka comments. A very close friend, no longer with us, choreographed the film.

He would have hated T.

RosieHeart, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@deetoo

I hope March brings some justice, because folks, our institutions are collapsing. They are unraveling. I feel a rising sense of panic. What's been happening with the department of justice is a five alarm fire. If what Barr and Trump are doing with the Stone and Flynn cases are allowed to go forward, we will have truly crossed the rubicon. We're losing the rule of law.

RosieHeart, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@lynnventura. I know, it’s horrible and it’s frightening.  I pray for our country every day.  The world truly is hanging in the balance and yet I know that as light workers, we need to be strong and resilient.  Spirit tells me not to be afraid and I’m holding on to that.  Blessings to you, my friend during this difficult time.

FEBbby23, Lilinoe, Baba and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@lynnventura

P.S.  I just visualized the Wheel of Fortune card with the crocodile nearly falling off the bottom of the wheel.  He’s in a precarious position and it looks as though all is lost.  However, when you look closer, you see his tail firmly wrapped around the wheel.  As Jeanne, says, it’s all about how well you ride the wheel.  The wheel of fortune keeps turning and turning and you will rise again as long as you hold on.  We all need to hold on right now.

RosieHeart, FEBbby23, herondreams and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

I'm not afraid. T is finished. It will play out. 

JourneyWithMe2, SisterMoon, Lilinoe and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @bluebelle

The wheel of fortune keeps turning and turning and you will rise again as long as you hold on. We all need to hold on right now.

Thank you, BlueBelle. Beautifully said, and so true.

I also feel a sense of peace—a little bit like riding out a hurricane from inside the eye. And maybe that's because I also keep getting the reminder that this particular storm, referring to our current political/historical one, will pass. Without anybody trying to nuke it.

The political knife-edge in America seems very sharp and very dangerous, and it is. But we're feeling the blade of authoritarianism all over the world right now—not because evil is triumphing over good, but because a much more profound crisis is about to hit the exponential curve. And that's the one we face as a multi-species, noospheric/biospheric/geospheric, planetary body. We are one thing, after all. 

The part of us that doesn't want to feel what we've done to ourselves is suppressing, projecting, usurping, disinfo-ing, caging, warring, and generally attempting to regress us nearly back to our tribal days. You know, so we can pretend we still have the right to own and plunder and conquer and consume because—ta-da!—we're special, powerful, intelligent creatures and nothing else in the universe has or will ever compare. 

Well, nature only tolerates so much entropic nonsense for so long. And time is just about up for ours.  

I've brought this up before, but maybe others here who are also mediumistic have noticed the bizarre increase in the number of disincarnates (dead folks) in recent years? The veil is thinner. And maybe, like me, you notice them hovering around or attaching to certain individuals, in particular. Well, never have I observed more than the number that are attached to our president, and no one can survive that much dead energy siphoning from his life force for very long. T no longer appears to have a way to process the miasma (festering inky gunk) that's been building up in his system. Honestly, I doubt that very much of what we see when we look at him is actually him anymore.      

Yet, the other side of this thinning veil situation (earth's changing magnetic field?) is that many many others—I couldn't even tell you who or how many they are...ancestors? celestials? bodhisattvas?—are here too. And they bring a very high degree of coherence, as though many new musical tones and scales have somehow come into existence and are all being toned in an intricate harmonic symphony. One we can't quite hear yet, but maybe soon will. It brings a feeling of spaciousness and wind. Light. 

The survival of democracy isn't just up to Sanders or Warren or Buttigieg or Klobuchar or Bloomberg's billions. It isn't just up to Millennials or Gen Z or Woke Twitter or some other figment of ourselves in 2D. There's no way to overstate the importance of this time, because if we don't change—fundamentally, deeply, and forever—we will annihilate ourselves as a species, and take countless others with us when we go. 

But if a horde of unruly teenagers lived in the house next door to yours and you realized they were about to inadvertently kill themselves, and destroy the entire energetic balance of the whole neighborhood when they did, wouldn't you step in to help? 

We're not doing this alone.

Our fear is only natural, and we need a certain measure of it to drive us forward toward connection and repair. But too much fear in the system triggers shut down, numbness, apathy, despair. So, whatever else might be happening in the world or with T, we absolutely have to try and co-regulate our nervous systems. To ride the Wheel or the storm. To hold on to our sanity and to each other.  

?

Coyote, fmabon, Anita and 35 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Hi all. today is the 37th anniversary of my sweet mother's passing. I said a special prayer to her tonight asking for a sign during this trying time. The message I heard was "KEEP THE FAITH" thanks mom! 

I believe we will prevail! ? 

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, fmabon and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Psst...

Ulali - "Mahk Jchi" (Heartbeat Drum Song)

Our hearts are full and our minds are good.

Our ancestors come and give us strength.

Stand tall, sing, dance and never forget

who you are or where you come from.

Yofisofi, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@vestralux

Amazing...!! And so beautifully said! Thank you!!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@sistermoon Barr is a funny guy.  He thinks he's legitimate.  He thinks he's acting within the law. He's pretty defensive about that.  He sits in a big office in an old building where some legitimate men once sat.  

But he is the enemy to law and justice and will go down in history as one of a handful of people who took the key steps to destroy America's democracy that thousands died to protect and millions invested their lives to build and maintain.  I would be very surprised if that man ever shows up in front of the Congress to give testimony unless he's convinced at that point that lying under oath won't matter any more because he succeeded in making the rule of law irrelevant in this country.

fmabon, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 132 / 166
Share: