The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @triciact

@jeanne-mayell

Ok this may be my crazy sense of humor but I also thought of the movie: Weekend at Bernie's

LOL ? 

@triciact, so funny! I read Jeanne's Dorian Gray comparison and thought about Bernie, the black comedy/true crime indie movie they made about that weird mortician in Carthage, Texas.

“He’s now been cosmetized. He’s ready to be dressed and casketed.” ;)

ghandigirl, polarberry, Suspira44 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@vestralux

I actually have the feeling Bolton was involved behind the scenes in the leak. He still has friends in the WH and he could've easily tasked one of them with leaking the book. He has to vehemently deny being part and feign upset because like you said, he loses a lot of money he has already been paid on top of new suits filed if he doesn't. 

raindrop, polarberry, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@mas1581

Absolutely nothing would surprise me short of Bolton walking out in a pink tutu and performing a perfect pirouette. 

If he was involved, I hope S&S nails him to the wall—at the very least. Decades of warmongering is a lead suit and karma is a rising tide, brother. 

raindrop, polarberry, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Before the Senate 'Removal' Trial began, I kept feeling that it would not go the way the GOP was hoping. This has proven true. And it will continue. More bombshells will continue to drop throughout the trial. The dam has permanently burst. T is now in a irreversible self-destructive karmic pattern that he will not recover from (whether he is removed or not).

numerologist, raindrop, polarberry and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lawrence Agreed. 

What concerns me is the fact that, whenever things go especially sideways for T, with leaks and more leaks and other bad news hitting the airwaves, he likes to spike a distraction bomb on the field—to stop the clock on the negative press and give himself a momentary "boost." Syria strikes, trade wars, Iran, ad nauseam. I always want to stay mindful of this without simultaneously feeding it.

In other news:

It's true, y'all. Jared is a Replicant. I won't joke that he should be "retired" or switched off, but someone needs to take him back to the factory for an overhaul. 

raindrop, polarberry, LalaBella and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

I see a huge irony in the situation involving John Bolton who is greatly detested by many because of his foreign policy preferences and perceived extreme eagerness to get us into wars. The irony is that he is now positioned to play a huge role in saving our democracy from extinction!

Republican leaders in the senate beginning with Mitch McConnell were counting on a quick whitewash job with few or no witnesses or documents being presented in the senate trial. The news about what John Bolton has to say regarding Donald Trump has forced Mitch McConnell and other GOP leaders to change their strategy.

John Bolton has opened up a huge fissure in the GOP between those who care only about maintaining their power even it's done dishonestly and those who are genuinely interested in learning all the facts and getting the truth.

numerologist, raindrop, polarberry and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Was it John Bolton that opened up this fissure or was it the person that leaked the document just after the Trump Defense team committed to their defense strategy and the documents leaked destroyed the defense right after Trump's team committed to it.

raindrop, seaturtle26, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba

I also am a Georgia voter and have been writing and calling those two and posting on their Facebook page as well.  I remember our governors race and how amazing large the turnout was and seeing the numbers of voters lining up to vote for SA and how many precincts had issues. I was disheartened by interference that was and is still going on. Will our elections be free of interference this year? Much money has been spend... tho I still do not trust that it isn't being remedied fully. TBS? I WILL get out and cast my ballot and send Light to the whole process that we the people...are counted and our choices honored.

TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl, Lawrence and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Large section T's border wall collapses. Clearly symbolic of this WH tenure.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/29/politics/us-border-wall-falls-over-high-winds/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

numerologist, Unk p, Lovendures and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

E. Jean Carroll has kept the dress she was wearing when DJT raped her. She has had genetic testing performed on the dress and her attorney has just served notice to DJT's attorney seeking a DNA sample.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ap-exclusive-woman-who-says-trump-raped-her-seeks-his-dna/2020/01/30/6b7e061c-4383-11ea-99c7-1dfd4241a2fe_story.html

lenor, Marley, numerologist and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lawrence,

I always love your simple, no-nonsense, matter-of-fact, "see it's happening, one more piece of proof, more to come" statements.   Makes me exhale with relief, smile, and nod in agreement.

lenor, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@lawrence

The memes...late night will have a field day. 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Adam Schiff "You can't make this stuff up....this just happened "

Lead impeachment manager Adam Schiff pointed out that a Justice Department lawyer said in court earlier today that the House can impeach a president for defying congressional subpoenas, sharply contradicting Trump’s lawyers in the impeachment trial.

Schiff’s answer elicited laughter from the senators sitting in the chamber where the trial is being held.

Coming in from working on my goats pasture fence for a quick glass of water and heard this and ROTFL and feeling JOY ..."see you" at 3:30 ..finishing the fences now... my two nanny goats say "Hi" :-)

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@deetoo

LOL!  Whenever I start feeling despair and wondering how much longer this country can tolerate Blockwork Orange, I think to myself, when is Lawrence going to post?

lenor, LalaBella, lynn and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@polarberry @deetoo 

Thanks for the support friends. My father was a man of few words. Must have picked it up from him.

We lift each other up so beautifully. 

Especially funny part of Ts wall falling down is that he was bragging the evening before (Jersey rally) that no one builds walls like he does. That's for sure. Lol! Everyone in NYC knows that he does shoddy construction with the cheapest materials available. 

@Lovendures

Yes. Can't wait!! 

lenor, polarberry, numerologist and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)

And the Predator in Chief strikes again!

Word just came out that advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, who shared her story last year about being assaulted and raped in a changing room in the 1990s, has filed a motion with the court to demand that Trump turn over a sample of his DNA.  To those of you who don't know, Carroll shared her story with "The New Yorker," and her claim was backed up by two of her colleagues.  In June 2019, Trump claimed that Carroll was lying and denied ever knowing her, causing Carroll to file a defamation lawsuit against Trump in November 2019.

Well, apparently Ms. Carroll was smart enough to keep the outfit she wore during that encounter.  There is also a DNA sample on it that belongs to an "unidentified male."

Now, we know that Trump and his lawyers will fight tooth and nail to avoid giving a sample.  Because if he does and it comes back to him, then it proves that he was lying about at least knowing Carroll.  And since he has already lied, it makes Carroll's account all that more believable to anyone who is not worshiping the Golden Cow.  

Since the Republicans are pro-rape anyway, they will ignore this story and go after Carroll. Ever since Trump took over, GOP stands for "Grand Old Pedophiles", as show by their desire to make the average American woman into Handmaidens, with no choice whatsoever when someone rapes them.  I know they don't care about us as people.  But I am still somewhat bemused by this throwback to the 90s.  Back then, it was Monica Lewinski and her blue dress.  Now we will see how Republicans explain why it is perfectly immoral for Clinton to have consensual sex with a woman (which it was immoral, in my personal opinion), but it is perfectly ok for Trump to engage in a sexual assault of a woman at the same time.

Let's pray for this woman and others like her to get the justice that they are entitled to.  After all, Republicans would not like it if groups of "liberal" women decided to hunt down and rape men in the streets, would they?  No, they would be outraged and demand that the laws protect them!  So why should we be any different?  Either we all follow the laws, or we don't!  

Republicans, remember that when you consider how your votes affect the world your children will live in later.  You don't want them cursing your names when your actions lead to the erosion of democracy and the rule of law, because they will suffer as well. 

lenor, Lovendures, numerologist and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@allyn

I was just coming here to post that. The 1990s blue dress now becomes the 2020s black dress.

lenor, numerologist, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@lawrence

You always, always cheer me up!

lenor, Lawrence, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

OMG! 

Yes, he ddi.  From Trump's Twitter:

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and fantastic comeback, under immense pressure.  You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well.  Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!

What will he do when he finds out the Colorado River runs through Sonora ,Mexico?

It has now been deleted and replaced.

Can we delete and replace him now please?

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @lovendures

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and fantastic comeback, under immense pressure.  You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well.  Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!

What will he do when he finds out the Colorado River runs through Sonora ,Mexico?

Response from Claire McCaskill;

It’s Missouri you stone cold idiot.

You should all see the sharpie memes right now. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

I also loved this response:

Maybe Mike Pompeo should ask Trump to point to Missouri on a map?

FEBbby23, Lawrence, seaturtle26 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 125 / 166
Share: