The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@yogagirl, sending you love. Just a reminder to you and others who feel down, people who post in the section on reaching out for help receive so much healing energy and helpful thoughts. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/how-to-cope-and-even-thrive-in-difficult-times/if-you-need-support-understanding-and-love-let-us-know-here

PenelopeFP, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

@allyn

I’m loving your reasoning and prediction style, Allyn. I know you said you don’t think of yourself as a psychic, but I believe you are. I would have demurred from the label myself when I got involved on this forum a year ago. But participating in all of these discussions have made me much more sensitive to my intuitive abilities. I’ve also participated in 2 read the future nights five months apart, and I noticed a big improvement in my visioning skills between those two events. You should come to the next Read the Future event. You might discover some new things about yourself.

KB, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

These newspapers' editorial boards have now stated in the editorial pages that they feel Trump should be impeached.  This is a powerful development:

According to WAPO:

the New York Times, The Washington Post and USA Today — have put their weight behind impeachment, along with major local papers around the country. The list includes the Los Angeles Times, the Salt Lake Tribune, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser, the Tampa Bay Times, the Orlando Sentinel, the Boston Globe, the New York Daily News, the Chicago Sun-Times, the Philadelphia Inquirer and the San Francisco Chronicle.

PenelopeFP, Cindy, seaturtle26 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@yogagirl

Love to you dearest  dearest lady. I hear you and even more I feel you.

Take a break from anything thst feeds your sadness, pain,  or the darkness your true light warrior side is battling.

We are with you dear one. You are my generation so many of my best friends have died or are too challenging to be around. 

I send you my highest energies of light and love to help in even the smallest ways to get you up and through this time into next year. 

The change around in the light will help you as will opening your heart to all of us and letting us in to give you the love you need now.

You are loved and treasured. Feel it and believe it. I have tears in my heart for your pain. But it will get better. Breathe in the light, let out the pain. Breathe in the love let out the despair. 

Better and better, keep breathing keep believing it will get better. It truly will.

⭐?⭐

yogagirl, Aheartbegins, Lilinoe and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@yogagirl

I’m so sorry that you’re feeling down and know from experience how hard it is to be the lone progressive thinker in a rigid, right wing community.  You have a unique voice in our community and many of us will be thinking of you and supporting you through prayer, love and light energy.  Take care, my friend.  

FEBbby23, LalaBella, deetoo and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Sending love @yogagirl. You'll feel better soon.

Also feel the Supreme Court will rule against T and his taxes.

And always... in my quietness. .which always proves true, I feel we'll have a tax return leak. Ts head will explode. Feb/March.

Don't give him any power. He has none and is totally weak and freaked out. 

marcosromao, lenor, FEBbby23 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

And nearly everyone around T, especially the ones with big mouths and the most smug will go down and will experience serious consequences, including his family,  McConnell, Graham,  Jordan, Pence, Mulvaney, Nunes, Pompeo....the list goes on and on. We will see a very strong karmic return. It feels like their subconscious parts have volunteered to be caught. I feel karmic exhaustion with their souls and they are ready to pay the price. Like a group soul karma. Many lifetimes of karma coming due.

Many good souls on this planet and on other side will see to a complete adjustment. Our karmic angels are ready to save our country. Unfortunately many of our fellow countrymen had a lot of awakening to experience. 

In the end, the karmic offenders will realize that they bet on the wrong horse. Hopefully they will also grow spiritually.

TriciaCT, marcosromao, lenor and 33 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bigshowoz)
Estimable Member Registered

I have a feeling that Nancy and the Dems have some bombshell information on trumps finances and connections to russians  they are keeping secret until just before the senate trial which the republicans wont be able defend trump on.  fingers crossed

TriciaCT, marcosromao, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Houston re-elects Sylvester Turner as Mayor!   Turner 57%.  Pale Male Millionaire 43%.   On a run-off Saturday.  Just sayin'

lenor, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I wasn't surprised that the Supreme Court took up the three cases about taxes. In the past they took up cases involving Nixon and Clinton. Their aim? To tell a president that they were not above the law. I think the same will hold true here. It may even be a first step needed to make it mandatory that presidential candidates have their financials reviewed before they can get into office to make sure there are no shady areas, or obligations to foreign nations. 

lenor, BlueBelle, seaturtle26 and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@bigshowoz

I agree! Pelosi & Schiff are one hundred times smarter than Twitler and his minions.  They know, and have always known that immediate aquittal is the Republican plan.  There is something else coming.  I don't know what but I'm sure it's big.

That would also fit with the many predictions along those lines for December/January/February about his downfall.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, marcosromao and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

It all boils down to this:

GOP: You hate the president!

Democrats: No one is above the law.

Emotion vs. Basic Fact of Democracy

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Yofisofi and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)

This is it.  The dark times you guys have worn about for the collective is finally here.

Please, tell me why I am hearing Republican Representatives refer to Trump's situation as being similar to Jesus.  Trump is in an official place of power (and subsequently betrayed it, hence the impeachment proceedings), he has dozens of attorneys (and Giuliani) working for him as he continues to hide evidence and interfere with the investigation, he keeps witnesses from testifying, and he bombards Democrats with threats and intimidation.

How exactly is his situation like Jesus?  Jesus had no official position of power, as he was at the mercy of the Romans and the Jewish Rabbis.  He didn't have any attorneys (at all), nor did he have any power to call witnesses on his behalf.  Oh, and then there was the fact that he was mercilessly beaten by Roman soldiers before the issue of his guilt or innocence was even decided!

This is about as dark as it gets.  We are comparing a bullying, egotistical, cruel, lying, bigoted sexual predator to Jesus.  And only a week before the day that we celebrate Jesus's birth!

Someone, please send some light my way.  I am feeling physically sick and emotionally ill by what I am witnessing.  There seems to be no light left in the Republican Congress, and I really need some hope right now.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Unk p and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

They are gaslighting you, @Alyn. You are a sensitive person and your  empathic nature can work against you if you listen to them.  My advice is to stop reading or listening to GOP propaganda because they are messing with your head and it’s working. 

I know where they are coming from so I don’t trouble myself by allowing their spin into my head.  They are desperate to lose the wealth that T and congressional control has given them.  That is their sole mission.  

Donald  Trump doesn’t even believe in God or Jesus. He is a hedonist.  He is also pro-abortion. He isn't even really a Republican. 

So their spin is going to get more outrageous. Please unhook from the news and just send positive energy and strength to the progressives who are trying to stay the course.  

Think of the painting “Washington on the Delaware.” George Washington led his ragged freezing cold troops on Christmas Day 1776  into the battle against the British that became the turning point that won the Revolutionary war.  

That is Pelosi and Schiff right now. Send energy to the hero’s   They need our emotional support. 

The GOP wants to wear you down.  You are a sensitive empathic person.  So they can get in your head if you listen to them. Jesus is not Donald Trump.  Jesus's teachings of generosity to others, fairness to all is the basis of our democracy.   Send energy to our democracy and to the heroes who are trying to save it at considerable risk to themselves.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Yofisofi and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

@allyn

I respectfully suggest that you take Jeanne's response fully into your heart.  I, too, sense no light in the GOP, but I assume they are reaching the inevitable and necessary bottom to which they have been heading for quite a while now.  It's their journey, not ours.  Compassionate hearts ache in witness, and this is a cycle similar to others in the history of humanity. We all have much to learn.  I am learning the true circle of my world.  I am learning to disengage--to try to disengage--from circles where I truly have no power, thank God.  Bless you, in this beautiful world of oceans, birds, mountains, and streams.

Michele, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bigshowoz)
Estimable Member Registered

Have faith in Nancy and the Dems , Nancy has some Aces up her sleeve which will blow Trump and the Republicans out of the water , Trump will have to resign

lenor, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@allyn, I agree with @Jeanne and @billy-mike. I have dealt with narcissists all my life. This is classic gas-lighting as Jeanne says. As @lawrence has said, Karma is coming for all of them. I've seen and watched it catch up to too many that I've known, and I've always felt it coming. It's coming sooner then they expect. The best way to deal with a narcissist (or their minions) is not to buy into what they're peddling. They say one thing but change what they say, remember, what you or they did, etc., more frequently than Cher changes costumes in an hour long show. 

I've told my stories here for years now. I won't write another book here (I'm verbose & working on it). But in another thread the other day, I have yet again given my views on some of of the lessons I've learned, which relates to our current situation. I also noted this morning that I wondered if they'd vote and not send it to the Senate. I'm hearing rumors of it this evening, and I hadn't realized that it's something that Harvard's Laurence Tribe had been advocating-even tho I sporadically read his twitter feed. The fat lady hasn't even started warming up, much less sing. 

Keep in mind when you hear such rantings that they are as sick and unhinged as the letter to Pelosi was yesterday. Keep in mind that when all is said and done, these sound bites will be played over and over in the ads of their political opponents in their next election-if they dare run, knowing what they said will come back to haunt them. 

Send light and love to all-especially the heroes backing impeachment, and even those who are trying to block it (as light will always penetrate the darkness). Don't forget to do so for yourself as well, to help block out the negative that's out there trying to get you down. 

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Although this thread is called "The Unraveling of D* T*, I found myself unraveling a bit today.  This afternoon I was in my favorite local drug store.  My husband has a terrible respiratory bug, I'm fighting one, and I was feeling generally weary, with some holiday blues thrown in.  While waiting for my turn in line, I saw that they were selling MAGA hats at the very front of the checkout counter.  I live in a very blue county of a light blue state (Virginia), so until now, I've had the luxury of encountering very little pro-T**** support.   I can't imagine what it's like to be living in a red state and dealing with that daily mindset.

I was really taken aback by this pharmacy's decision to sell the hats.  Needless to say, I've been living in a fool's paradise.  I don't believe it was a coincidence that I had to wait an inordinate amount of time while the guy in front of me made a series of purchases (prescription, tobacco, lottery tickets, etc.).  Waiting in that line forced me look at the hats and what they represented.  And more importantly, to deal with my feelings.  Each time I looked at those hats, it pissed me off.   I was still mad when I got into my car.  As I drove home through a residential area, I noticed an aggressive driver behind me who was driving so close, that I could practically see his nose hairs.  I uttered a few unkind words under my breath.

After I arrived home, I was getting ready to wrap some gifts and noticed a little card I had picked up  while I was on vacation in October.   Until that moment, I'd forgotten about that card.  The card didn't state the source, but I want to thank the author for these words:  

You cannot hate, argue, reason, fight, complain or yell at a dark room enough to illuminate it.  Only by shining a light is darkness overcome.  Be that light.

Michele, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Jennifer Rubin at Washington Post:

"The good news is every one of these R's is blowing up his/her career and permanently destroying his/her reputation. The GOP will need to start anew after this. Or not, and become utterly irrelevant."

Cindy, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@cindy

I was married to a narcissist for many years. And like many here, I cannot make myself watch the hearings, listen to the rhetoric, etc. nor can I listen to Dump and his hysterics. The gaslighting is all too familiar, as are the lack of responsibility, the projection, and the blame. I love what Rep. Ted Lieu said here; "Whether _____ leaves in one year or five years, this impeachment is permanent. It will follow him around for the rest of his life and history books will record it. And people will know why we impeached ― it’s all very simple: No one is above the law.” 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rep-ted-lieu-says-impeachment-will-follow-trump-for-the-rest-of-his-life_n_5dfa751ce4b01834791a31f7

I believe what Lawrence said above about collective karma - it is coming and they will all fall very hard. They will be on the record for doing this and they will pay for it in due time. In the meanwhile, I am limiting what I listen to so I can keep myself calm and send light-workers strength and resolve.

TriciaCT, Cindy, BlueBelle and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 109 / 166
Share: