Senator McCain's Il...

Notifications
Clear all

Senator McCain's Illness: Implications for Him, the GOP, and the Country

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yesterday, they announced McCain has an aggressive brain tumor.  Although I was never a McCain supporter, I always felt the man was decent, honest, and a solid human being.  I felt our country would be in better shape if the GOP were dominated by people like McCain.  

Would love your input on this: 

On May 29 and then again on June 9th, Zoron had posted an insightful prediction about his illness that also contained deeper clues to McCain's psyche, his situation, and the situation both the GOP and the American people now find themselves in. 

1. On May 29th Zoron asked people to weigh in on Senator McCain who he sensed was in some kind of trouble. At the time, Zoron had sensed, “Three months, family, offspring, Vietnam, the past, and increasing anger.” This scan and his word choice was exceptionally insightful.  

2. On May 30, Bluebelle wrote: “I sense McCain is dying to become president.”

She said much more, but that was the gist, with an unconscious irony in her choice of the word “dying.”

3. When I read her comment at the time, I did not feel that McCain’s problem was about personal ambition. But she was onto something because he fervently wished Trump wasn’t president .  He also, I felt, was upset at what the GOP had become. And he wished he could do something about the repression he felt coming from the Republican leadership and the oligarchs who were controlling them. His situation probably triggered the tortuous and oppressive prison experience he had for five years as a P.O.W. 

4. The Koch Brothers' hold over the GOP had to affect McCain, as it also affects our country.  Their father made his fortune building oil wells for Stalin.  His sons went to military school.  Their approach to power  is authoritarian, harsh, unethical and inhumane - a kind of survival of the fittest approach.  With Trump under Putin, who is a throwback to Stalin, there's a double impact on McCain.

At this point, it's not just the Koch Brothers but other oligarchs who drive the harsh and authoritarian GOP.  They are starting to resemble Putin's world order, added to the fact that our president is under Putin's thumb, literally spying for Putin as he hands over classified information. This situation has to be hard for a man like McCain.  The rage he must feel and the helplessness has become too much for his brain to contain.

McCain suffered imprisonment and torture at the hands of the North Vietnamese for five years.  He is a fiscal conservative, but a moderate Republican with basic integrity and decency.  The Trump administration has enraged and depressed many people. And Zoron's initial scan of "Vietnam, the past, and anger" tells us that McCain's past has come back under this repressive regime and manifested in a tumor. 

5. . McCain’s confusion at the Foley hearings says so much about what was happening inside his psyche.  The man was caught between his party, his integrity, and the PTSD surging through his brain. 

6. Then on June 9th, Zoron made his amazing  prediction:
"Subject: McCain; Outcome: Tragic; Thanks for the posts I asked for about McCain. I think it is now emerging what I was alluding to. He has something seriously wrong with him. He weakens. I think we are looking at a health crisis. and those around him. Apart from the stress on those around him, I think it will have serious consequences inside the Senate, as things progress.” 

The last part of Zoron’s prediction – that it will have serious consequences on the Senate, is where we are left now. McCain has held an old seat from back when republicans were moderate. Now it is likely they will be replacing him.  

I'd like to hear from you, including, of course, the incomparable, Zoron. 

KB, Lola, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered

9th June

I'm not sure this is such a strong prediction, I checked on social media for the 9th June and there are a lot of people questioning his health

Sharon Wilkerson‏ @SharonW4510 Jun 9

Wrote my Senators today, although I don't think McCain will understand what I wrote. I think he had a stroke or something.

Rob Slater‏ @Cosmicrift7627 Jun 9

While watching the Comey hearing, I was legitimately concerned that McCain was having a stroke. Still not convinced he didn't.

Denise Siegel‏ @denisesiegelphi Jun 9

I'm watching the Comey testimony right now- a bit late due to work. Was senator McCain having a stroke? He was so...

Real™️ Mr. Breeze‏ @HydroTech12 Jun 9

Now more than ever you should be giving McCain a stroke test.

Nathan Rau‏ @redbudnate Jun 9

Prayers for Sen. John McCain who apparently suffered a stroke just as his questions for Mr. Comey began.

Marie Ortiz‏ @reeortiz Jun 9

Watching McCain simply made me wonder how his health is - stroke? dementia? Very confusing/confused.

SP㉫NCER THⒶYER?‏ @spencerthayer Jun 9

Wow, John McCain had a stroke during the Comey Senate hearing.

Rubio: 202-224-3041‏ @SyGoFlyy Jun 9

There are just too many. Also, if it comes out that McCain did have a stroke or is experiencing the onset of Dementia, I'll feel terrible.

Lucy Sharvet‏ @Scarletjedi Jun 9

PLUS: has anyone checked on Senator McCain? I'm actually worried he had a mini stroke. He was not running on a few hours sleep either. Nope.

Nick Watters ✌?️‏ @Nwatters Jun 9

Did John McCain have a stroke during his questioning of Comey?

there are many more..

even on the 8th of June

Big Ralph American‏ @AoAmerican Jun 8

Someone needs to check on  #McCain. He may have had a stroke today.

Debra‏ @mentalpausal Jun 8

I thought McCain was having a stroke!

Willie Shotwell‏ @dubshot66 Jun 8

The three things social media is saying about #McCain : stroke, dementia, term limits.

Faux Clown‏ @fauxmaux Jun 8

I would like to add my small vox for those who were alarmed by his loose association today. #neurocheck Senator #Mccain stroke happens..

John King‏ @johnkingaustin Jun 8

Sen. McCain may have had a senior moment, mild stroke, early Alzheimer's, etc..

swilliame‏ @swilliame Jun 8

Did McCain have a stroke no one told us about?

there are many many more..(thousands)

The 8th of June is the biggest day for people questioning McCain's health

You can view them for yourself:

https://twitter.com/search?q=mccain%20stroke&src=typd

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Stu.  True, that many people were wondering what was wrong with his brain.  I was too when I saw him at the hearings. So you are right that the timing of Zoron's second scan came after the hearings when many people, including myself, thought there was something wrong with McCain. Thanks for cross checking. I want us to challenge our readings when they come after an event has occurred.

But as far as I know, no one other than Zoron was getting that McCain was in trouble back on May 29th.   Keep in mind that, for ethical reasons,  Zoron did not want to write that he sensed McCain was dying. He said he was holding back his whole scan. And if he'd said everything he was seeing,  I wouldn't have printed it because it sends negative energy to the man and his family to start sharing visions like that of a person.  Zoron and I have discussed the ethics of printing things that can cause a self-fulfilling prophecy.  It's tricky stuff. So instead, Zoron floated that he sensed the man was in trouble. And his May 29th scan looks pretty spot on to me.  You can find it in the Comment Archive.

May 29, 2017

ZORON:
Alert Posting:
Can everyone please take a minute to zero in on Senator McCain.
Something is happening there. I am not going to say what, on open forum,
but would be grateful if others would scan and post.
I get: “Three months”. Family. Offspring. Vietnam. The Past. increasing anger.
Thanks
Zoron.

KB, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

Jeanne, did Zoron predict that McCain was dying on the 29th May but the prediction was changed to protect McCain from dying?

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I only know what Zoron wrote that I posted above.  He wrote: Something is happening there. I am not going to say what, on open forum,

but would be grateful if others would scan and post.
I get: “Three months”. Family. Offspring. Vietnam. The Past. increasing anger.

Maybe Zoron can tell us what he was feeling at the time, that he held back. 

Although it's possible he mentioned it to me in an email. I'd have to check back. I have a vague memory of someone predicting McCain's dying this year, but as I said, I would not print something like that when there was no public evidence that the man was even sick.  It's not ethical!  You can create a self-fulfilling prophecy that way. Studies show that people get sick when they are told they are sick. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

thanks Jeanne,

I was just trying to see how accurate the prediction was, without the information it difficult to analyze.

many thanks

ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

Jeanne, I had an idea to get around this in the future. if predictions contain harmful sensitive information like this they could be encrypted using something like this:

https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/encrypt/

The encrypted output could be posted below the opaque prediction.

then the key could be posted if the prediction came true, everyone would be able to decode it to see. This way we have transparency without creating self-fulfilling prophesies. 

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I don't like that idea. I'm old and computer dumb. I don't want anything that might be hard to figure out. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laughing -- Elaine's response is great.

Stu:   I don't know.  This is a great topic of discussion, though, about predictions and why we sometimes don't want to say what we are seeing.  People see things all the time that they hold back, either because they aren't sure and don't want to be wrong or because they think it's too negative, or it might lead someone astray.  I'll check out your encrypted idea if I can figure it out. But if the encrypted way is too technical, wouldn't it work equally well to put the ideas that I get and Zoron gets, as well as visions from the Prediction Group that I feel are too hurtful to publish, in an email I send to myself our a third party,   and bring it out when it's appropriate.  I think emails provide an uneditable record of what you wrote at a given date and time. Is that true?

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

I'm surprised by the closed minded responses given that this place has been so open and welcoming to new ideas? sometimes radical.

just not the technical ones?

ReplyQuote
(@melissa)

Hi Stu, your suggestion is intriguing. And I imagine there are many different technical perspectives that haven't chimed in yet. Here's mine for what it's worth. :) I'm 52. I went off to college with an electric typewriter and had to use white paint to correct mistakes. So crazy how much has changed since then. For the most part I have kept up and even took a coding class cause I wanted to learn how to build a website. But I also admit there are days when I think...ack...now what do I have to learn? Sometimes I miss the days of rotary phones and pocket calendar date books. And going home at 5PM knowing my work day really was over....

But, I'm open to finding a way to keep predictions hidden and later verifiable.

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pickle-and-mayo)
Eminent Member Registered

Jeanne, 

Maybe the people who take care of the software for your website could help you set something up that shields the more sensitive predictions from view until such time as you think they should be revealed? Perhaps some sort of time release spoiler tags, or other tags that require your permission to be opened after an event occurs? 

ReplyQuote
(@lynne)
Trusted Member Registered

Hi Jeanne, I have no problem with the way you and Zoron have been posting predictions. We all knew something was amiss with John McCain during the Comey hearings. Your predictions  only validated what we already sensed.

KB, Lola, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)

The solution I offered was free, just enter a pass phrase, enter the prediction and click a button, out pops the encrypted version.

I feel having predictions behind closed doors that are never disclosed but are later published as hits will just cause problems.

we should record the information on the site, so we can keep everything here transparent & authentic. Even the wording and the context is useful information to learn from.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

All right I'll check into it, Stu.  I did check out your link but couldn't figure out how it worked  I'll look again. It may require a plugin for Wordpress. 

I'll see if the developer set it up. i like the idea that we would be able to post anything without worrying about its impact. Then we can check it later.  

It needs to be something that we can't edit after the fact. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Interesting idea - but another layer of complexity.

ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

Stu is that encrypting tool like the one you see for spoilers where if you want to see the spoiler you click on it, and if you don't it remains a gray box?

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

You know, it's an interesting thing, but I remember back in 2008, when Obama won, the day after the election I got messages from spirit:

1. McCain fell on his sword, as much as he wanted to be President, he knows he's too old and sick and doesn't want the country to fall into the hands of people aligned with Palin. It made me teary-eyed.

2. Obama's grandmother passed away a week or so before the election - I felt at the time that she had great influence "above", and was working on the other side to help her grandson win. I got a vision of her smiling down at him and the rest of the family, and saying in a grandmotherly way "See? I knew you could do it."

So I've always felt that Sen. McCain is a true patriot, even though I disagreed with him on many things. I've also had the feeling over the last several years, that he was developing a brain issue due to the traumas suffered as a POW in Vietnam, and I've also felt that many of his rants over the last couple of years were showing that his brain was changing for the worse.

I wish him stength, peace, grace and dignity.

Cronoevolution, Michele, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

ZORON SAYS:

I made my prediction/post about a week before everyone else. (on the 29th may)the future 

arrived a  week later, on 9th June. So I think I was fairly accurate.

Cronoevolution, Michele, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: