Scanning Trump. Lat...

Notifications
Clear all

Scanning Trump. Latest.

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Thanks Jeanne, and everyone for this new set of predictions. On the one hand, it's good to know the patriarchy will eventually fall... on the other hand, it's so exhausting, will take so long, and by the time it does I will be too old (assuming I even live that long) to enjoy the fruits of the labors of now. I'm planning to visit Europe in the Fall, including Germany, which I've never been to. I'm going to be taking a very close look at it, and I'm considering moving out of the US for a few years just to get a break from all this. As for Paul EddieMunster Ryan, I see his smug smirk in my dreams, endlessly. I also get some visions of him as a hollow doll, like an old Ken doll, which makes sense because I see him as soulless, and using faith to manipulate people. And while this refers to a thread elsewhere, I also see religion as fear-based, a way to control the masses, and I see that this is what's happening all over the world. All the organized religions are very fear-based, IMHO. Recent research shows that the most religious people are the ones with the greatest fear of death, and who feel a need to be dictated to in an authoritarian way. I heard an interview recently with the comedian Pete Holmes, who is a devout Christian (and originally wanted to be an evangelical preacher). In the interview, he said that he was traveling with T.J. Miller, a well-known atheist comedian. They were engaged in one of their many ongoing conversations about religion and faith. At one point they were in a store and Pete said, "But T.J., if, as you say God doesn't exist, then why don't we just steal everything in the store? Because then there's no Hell, either, so what does it matter?" To which T.J. replied "We don't steal not because we are afraid of some mystical, vengeful being. We do it so the cashier doesn't lose her job. We do it so the store can stay in business. We do it TO BE KIND TO EACH OTHER, God has nothing to do with it." Rock on, T.J.

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered

Interesting you saw Paul Ryan in that capacity, Jeanne. What happened to Mike Pence? Did you see anything regarding him? Is he disgraced along with Trump? 

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Laura F., the more I learn of Paul Ryan, the more I'm convinced the dude has seriously coasted through life. He was born in the upper middle class with its values and traditions and barring the death of his father at 16, I don't see anywhere in life where he's had to deeply consider what he believes. And he was groomed early in his career (the state's sitting senator was friends with his father).

Checking his astrological chart, he's got North node in Pisces, so compassion is something he's karmically GOT to learn in this lifetime. I think Natalie was correct that one night in tarot class, where she mentioned that he's had opportunities to learn compassion, just never grasped them.

As for the intense interest for him on my part, I've had him on the brain in the last month, and no clue why. I had one dream where he and I were sitting in an empty State building across from each other one night (weird), and he's been on my mind every since. I wish I had some sort of explanation, because I really can't read anything with him explaining his political beliefs without the urge to vomit.

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Warrior Witch, was it dark in the State building?....empty?......if so, that is symbolic, the emptyness.

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Wow, Zoron, yes, it was. We were dressed in business clothes, felt like two co-workers staying late to work after others had gone home. And there was a lit candle between us. So yes, it was weird

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Whoah, fear shot through me reading that...This is bigger than Nixon, Deep Throat, plotting deep..using Trump the dupe to trump...forces feeling like:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

hi warrior witch, that is exactly what I saw. Flickering light, and deep darkness, sort of brooding shadows, what might have been something like a debating chamber. Two of you, in formal dark clothing?....strange. that;s why I asked. Thanks. The darkness is actually a power cut. No power. a black out. Its an empty chamber, as all the workers have been sent home, earlier, but the impression it is some kind of emergency. it is not actually You in the meeting. you are sort of "Overshadowing", actually looking via someone else's consciousness, as if there was some sort of  brain plug in and you were getting the other person's view. Weird. I get that sometimes. I would stick my neck out, its in late 2018 or 2019, and its about the crisis. Was anything said?...that you can remember?....also, please find out if Ryan has a greyish dog, thats quite hairy. I see that associated with him. Thanks Zoron. 

PS, we are having real problems over here. A crisis. The election is being hijacked, and rigged. the Tories might get ejected, but it is going to be tight, the prediction at the moment is still a neo-con win. Everything can change in the next few days. Time line like an angry snake, trying to split in two, at the moment. Zoron ends his minority report. Over and out.

Lola, KB, Warriorwitch and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Thanks, Zoron, that was bothering me. Paul and a woman, candle light between the two, dark buildings and it was at night. I don't remember seeing street lights, which is strange because I grew up in the DC metropolitan area, and the entire city is lit up at night. Not dark somber clothes, business clothes. Paul was wearing a Navy blue suit, maybe had his jacket off. Woman was a brunette, white blouse with red vest over it. Looks like clothes people in the area wear to work.

First impression was a romantic one, probably because of the scene. I feel a sort of pull towards him, a likeness or affection, so I don't know who I was plugging into. (His wife's a blond.) That's why I thought it was me at first, or maybe I superimposed myself on top of the other person.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Wow Warrior Witch,

Thanks for all your help on this one.  100% hit here!

The Dog looks exactly like the one I saw, right down to the slightly shaggy fur. But the Dog I saw was a bit bigger. (probably the Dog has grown since this pic was taken?....). I was mystified why the Dog showed up, but now I get it,  sort of.  Its part of the family. So I am flagging family issues. I scanned via the photo you posted, and the Wife has issues, is under pressure, as the wife of a prominent Public Person. She finds it is a bit like being under siege, and stressful, she has to behave at all times like Caesar's wife. I get the word "Brittle". The Women Ryan is with, its not exactly Romantic. It's more complicated than that. She might be a women politician, or very senior Staffer. I get that your "Plug-in" scene is during a sort of internal crisis. The Government might be in one of its "Shut Downs" from running out of money, due to failure of Budget. Or something more serious. But there is a definite crisis involved. This crisis is not serious at the time of your "Plug-in", but does later develop into one. The Dog is in most families, not a Dog, its a member of the family. The Dog knows that, the family know that. It just happens to have two extra legs, and is quite stabilising for the family. So interesting it is closest to the Wife, and clearly prefers her. Little clues. But thanks, again. I am trying out a new idea, which is group scanning. The objective this week is Senator McCain. The Ryan scan crosses with your plug in. Anyone else got any interesting plug ins to share?.....Thanks. Zoron. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Sources today said " Trump is emotionally withdrawing and now he is living within himself," after his overseas trip.

ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron, here's a more recent family photo. The dog is bigger. The article is enlightening, as well.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/careers/ijustworkhere/ct-paul-ryan-huppke-work-advice-1026-biz-20151023-column.html

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thank you, Grace.

The article itself certainly showed the polarity in what Paul Ryan believes in for himself but is not willing to fight for access for others.

His lack of connection or development of compassion is a  trait that is part of the emergence of our shadow selves...the parts we see, hate, mock, etc. in others that is still the unhealed parts of all of ourselves.

This "Great Turning" is a time of great opportunity for all of us to see others as part of ourselves.

It is helpful as we scan Trump, Ryan, Comey, Spicer, Jared. Ivanka. Melania and others to note the similar seeds we might each carry and need this Great Turning as healing for in ourselves.

It's not easy as ego is a great dictator over the true nature of our innate spirit selves!

Thank you Grace for the link and chance to reflect.

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Michele,

It can also be an indication of where your true values are. Anger over lack of compassion for others = compassion for others is a virtue we value. 

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thank you for that insight Warriorwitch. But then we look at anger ;-) And if it's self righteousness..that. Oh, that parade of mirrors down the hallways of our lives!

I do so love the opportunity for inquiry as well as introspection this bright group provides!

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Michele, you're welcome.

I have compassion aplenty for his wife and family. I have compassion for a 16 year old who found his father dead of a heart attack. I do not, however, understand the mindset of someone who insists in public what a family man he is then vote against paid leave for his constituents. Ditto for voting against healthcare while our tax dollars pay for his. I can find compassion for certain things and become angry at others because I also have compassion for the many people out there who will be hurt by this.

Unfortunately, I think it was Mr. Ryan promoting his image as a "Catholic conservative family man politician" that has backfired in a big way because of his compartmentalization of the issues on which he votes.

It's easy to see where compassion can be a virtue. Harder to see where anger might be a virtue as well. The hall of mirrors reference is an interesting one, because we can get lost in the abyss of inward reflection and become confused, when in fact, it can indicate where our boundaries are. 

Repressing things is not always a bad thing. We can understand why we don't like violent people, understand that we have violent tendencies ourselves and still not engage, still not like it in ourselves or others. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Very interesting conversation Warriorwitch. I can't say I see anger as a virtue either, although a lot of people delight in venting as emotional release. I see that a transmutation of form but not pain.

Anger is, to me, a form of fear..as is hatred in the sense that the transformative emotion...their polarity..would be love.

Love is the higher frequency and one that gives rather than withholds....just as compassion does.

In that sense compassion is empathic communion and sharing of love.

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron can probably explain this much better than I can. Have you read it? I highly recommend it.

ReplyQuote
(@locus)
Eminent Member Registered

It's interesting - when I look at the Paul Ryan family photo in the Chicago Tribune I'm struck by how he is clutching his wife and daughter to himself, and his wife is clutching the sons to herself while the daughter is clutching the removed link so removed link Clearly an insecure, fearful family who are holding on possessively to each removed link And it appears to be coming from him - in the previous photo he was clutching his wife to removed link

I think such possessive insecurity and fearfulness help explain so much about him and the larger Republican base - he can only see his immediate family not empathise with anyone outside removed link

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

Locus, makes you wonder what he's afraid of losing. Maybe losing his Dad at an early age affected him not than he thinks...?

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Warriorwitch:

Different paths to growth, I think. So, I am looking at what you might be sharing here and found..

“Sloth, apathy, and despair are the enemy. Anger is not,” she (Julia Cameron) writes. “Anger is our friend. Not a nice friend. Not a gentle friend. But a very, very loyal friend. It will always tell us when we have been betrayed.”

And

"Anger is meant to be acted upon. It is not meant to be acted out. Anger points the direction. We are meant to use anger as fuel to take the actions we need to move where our anger points us. With a little thought, we can usually translate the message that our anger is sending us."

I'm sure her other quotes might get closer to what you mean but these are enough for me to "get" your meaning of using anger in this sense.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share: