Eventually the U.S....

Notifications
Clear all

Eventually the U.S. will Realize: The President is a Russian Spy

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Last month it hit me that Trump and his team, whether they realize it or not, have become spies for the Russians. I started  thinking of  them all as spies. 

Then last week Vox ran an interview with a former CIA officer who explained how the Trump Jr. meeting shows  how Russians exploit intelligence targets. The Trump family is a rich target for the Russians.  They have been preparing Trump for years to become the most valuable spy in Russian history. Never mind that the man probably doesn't think of himself as a spy.

The key is that they lured him to to do their bidding and share state secrets with loans, deals, and promises of wealth. As U.S. president, he could become their highest paid asset.  It was a devil's bargain and he took it.

He's now in deep, as is his whole family.

As his behavior towards Putin showed in the G-20 conference, they own him.  

From the Vox interview with former U.S. CIA officer: 

To me, it's clear that Russian intelligence has been involved with Donald Trump for years. I also believe it's clear, though it's harder to establish, that Donald Trump actively sought that involvement and has consented to it at some point. 

It also seems certain that Trump is uncontrollable and would not ever consider himself a spy, but many spies don't consider themselves spies and often don't even know that they're spies. And intelligence services couldn’t care less about that.

When I tune into Donald Trump, I get fear. He's going to try to fire Mueller, but he won't be able to stop the investigation. If he fires Mueller, he's likely to hasten his demise.

Lynne, Pickle and mayo, Frannie and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: