Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne you were right about tapes. Looks like Manafort was tapped.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Indictment  coming for manafort announced in today's news. Mueller is following the Russian connections and the money. It's just as I'd seen in a reading last month. Then there's the trap he's laid for them that Maryellen saw coming which involves in part joining with the New York attorney general because trump can't pardon manafort for any state prosecutions. 

Lola, PracticalNihilist, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bumping this old Thread because today in the news court records from Mueller's investigation show something that many had thought all along and I had written about in this thread and had published an article about on this site that Paul Manafort was "ground zero for the Mueller investigation."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-manaforts-2016-meeting-with-a-russian-employee-at-new-york-cigar-club-goes-to-the-heart-of-muellers-probe/2019/02/12/655f84dc-2d67-11e9-8ad3-9a5b113ecd3c_story.html?utm_term=.8618f297bada&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Tiger-n-Owl, CDeanne, Paul W and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

MNBC is saying that Mueller has Roger Stone’s communication with Wikileaks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/15/politics/roger-stone-wikileaks/index.html

CDeanne, LalaBella, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I think that one of the things that is lost in this whole saga is that Mueller has all of the resources of US intelligence establishment available to him. Since this whole inquiry began as a counter-intelligence operation all of the tools to vacuum up hostile signal intelligence were already in place. I just shake my head and wonder what were these people thinking? You can't trade communications with a hostile foreign actor and not expect the National Security Agency to know about it.

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

They were thinking that once Trump became president and the Republicans controlled all the government branches that they would be safe... boy were they wrong and very wrong they were. They keep on falling like dominoes. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Paul W, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Here we go :-)  There is no stopping Mueller now - Burr and Barr (wow talk about metaphorical representation - here it is and I didn't see it until I typed their names here just now) be damned, there is no stopping the truth Mueller has.  

I wish I could find the reading Bluebelle did on Mueller that ties in his work on Gotti and Enron. It is masterful and shows that Mueller is destined to bring Trump to his knees.  I'll keep looking and post the link if I find it. 

We are just catching a glimpse of the sunrise here.  There is much more to come and it can't be stopped at this point.  

Here comes the sun - do do do, Here comes the sun, 

And I say,

It's alright!

( may be some scattered clouds, but those will only make for amazing sunrise colors at this point.)

Much love to all!

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, villager and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Something that has struck me more and more recently is that many Trump supporters don't seem to realize how this is going to end. I imagine that our new AG, Mr. Barr, is smart enough and has been around enough to know. My feeling is that he won't interfere with Mueller at all and is mindful of his place in history. I totally agree with Jessi1978 (a year I remember well) that the gang that couldn't shoot straight most likely thought that Trump would be an emperor who was above the law (just as he had been a wealthy man who had been above the law).

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

Perhaps this topic deserves its own thread, but with Trump's emergency declaration about immigration and the barrage of lawsuits it is certain to provoke, I think Team Trump has exposed itself to another battle front coming from the courts. Those cases probably won't reveal anything regarding foreign interference in the 2016 election, but they could shed light on whether any private entities such as prison contractors are in cahoots with the White House (remember that Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater, is Betsy Devos' brother, so he has the administration's ear). Or who knows, perhaps a Russian mining firm is angling to supply steel for those beautiful fencing slats. Whatever the precise outcome of the emergency declaration, Trump is only adding to the gestalt of litigation and inquiries that is slowly undermining his legitimacy as a public servant.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Coyote: "gestalt of litigation and inquiries that is slowly undermining his legitimacy"=quite cool phrasing!

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, mariad and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Ah.  I think you have hit the nail on the head Coyote.  Trump said last week that he already has contractors ready to go to build the wall.  You can bet you sweet patotee that the steel will come from Vlads friends mining co.  Trump has gone too far and the Reps know it but try as they may it's too late for them.  I believe Mueller has way more than any of us can imagine.  It won't happen swiftly, darn it, but  when it's done there are going to be a lot of careers ruined.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Back in 2016 I had seen and posted that Trump would likely declare a state of emergency to get what he wants and that we needed to watch out for Erik prince. 

I felt the state of emergency would be used to turn the country into a police state.  It is very important that the courts stop him because of the precedent it sets for a police state dictatorship.  

I am not saying that using the state of emergency to built a wall means it will turn  the US into a police state.  I am saying that the precedent will open trump to being able use the power of calling a state of emergency to do whatever he wants including turning the US into a police state.

Once he is allowed to abuse power this way, he may feel he can use this clause to save himself and stay in power.

There were people who wanted Obama to use this clause to prevent  Trump from taking office in 2017. But Obama would never do that, not the least because of the legal precedents it would establish. 

If allowed to follow through with this state of emergency  abuse, Trump could for example use the state of emergency to prevent an elected Democrat from being inaugurated and enable himself to stay in office or shut down the main stream press. 

Abuse of power is incremental and trump has expanded his abuse incrementally.  He must be stopped.  

Marley, LalaBella, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

This immediately brought to mind that a number of intuitives here saw a Democrat being elected President in the not too distant future but that elected president somehow being stopped so that someone else became president instead.

This widens our thinking of additional possibilities of what and how this was picked up and envisioned or how such a vision might actually occur, doesn't it?

LalaBella, Unk p, Coyote and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Jeanne, that's a chilling scenario you outline. And Michele, yes, that connection between an annulled Democratic win in 2020 and the emergency declaration makes sense. Since the emergency declaration was only just issued, I imagine that the timelines are very much in flux; if the heroes and light workers waiting in the wings step up, we can avert a full-blown constitutional crisis.

Just so everyone knows, I did start a new thread devoted to the emergency declaration and its implications.

LalaBella, Michele, Aheartbegins and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

When I threw cards on the election last December, I pulled the Empress card for the winner, which would mean a woman either as president or vp, but when I dropped the card on the table in front of me, it landed upside down.  I got a bad feeling when that happened that she'd be disqualified or that they would try to prevent her from taking office.  Now to be honest I am not sure what party she was from. Once we know who is nominated to run for each party, these visions will firm up. 

I also got dark feelings about Trump in late November of 2020.   I thought it was likely or quite possible at the time I was reading him,  that he would get the nomination. Contrary to so many other people's predictions, last December when I was meditating on him, I felt he was still around in 2020 and might make the nomination. (A lot will come out from Mueller this year, but it is unclear that it will be made public or even be made available to the Congress.) 

As November 2020 arrived,  I felt Trump  was mortified about a blue wave that would cause the Congress to go after him for his crimes. I sensed  he'd want to drop out or do something to prevent the outcome. And I got a low level feeling, like a possibility in the ether, that he would prevent a democratic winner from taking office.  This is the kind of situation in which he could try different methods to save himself, including, if necessary, declaring a state of emergency. 

The main thing is that it is important that the courts not allow this fake national emergency to go through because, since all data show it is fake and not an emergency, it would grant him a legal precedent to name anything an emergency, regardless of the evidence. 

Marley, Unk p, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sebastjan)
Active Member Registered

Trump is a joker all he does is joke around, if that applys to his day to day life then its likey we will see something soon.

ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

Look into Roman Abramovich, re: the wall contract and Russian steel.

Coyote and Coyote reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I've been reading all of the above for some time and thinking about it. If we recap what's been viewed psychically it appears that a democrat wins the white house in 2020 and is somehow prevented from taking office. Many visions see a woman of color as the winner. 

One scenario that popped up in my mind was a repeat of 2016 where a democrat won the popular vote but not the electoral college. Also remember that during the midterms there was a lot of news about voter fraud in red states (Texas, Georgia and others) that was intended to benefit the republicans by suppressing the democratic vote. I think this will happen again, a combination of voter fraud, and an outdated institution called the electoral college may deprive the democrats of the presidency next time around. 

I want to have hope that it doesn't become a trump dictatorship like Jeanne fears. But what I wrote above is really no comfort at all. Imagine if it happens, the shock people will feel. Maybe that shock will be what turns people away from the feds and starts a local movement. 

ReplyQuote
(@sebastjan)
Active Member Registered

Are you a psychic of what nice work but vision can be changed so that it will be fair! Everything is happening all the once that why you see the future, keep practicing.

Time is a illusion:D

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Huh? Sebastjan I do not claim to be a psychic - I was speculating. Where are you going with this. 

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 32
Share: