Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

I think you are referring to Baba Vanga?  She said the 44th president would be the last.  With all the speculation of Russian interference and that Hillary actually won, it could be that Trump's presidency is vacated and annulled.  Not sure what replaces it...

Baba Vanga - wikipedia -
Another prediction attributed to her is that the 44th President of the United States would be the country's last Commander-in-chief.[26][31][32] While Donald Trump's inauguration in 2017 has seemingly debunked this prediction, it should be noted that Trump is technically the 44th person to occupy the office - due to the fact that both the 22nd and 24th presidency were occupied by Grover Cleveland.[33][circular reference] Vanga's supporters also claimed that she predicted the 45th president will be with a "messianic personality", who will be faced with a crisis that eventually "brings the country down".[34][35][36]

Regarding messianic personality - per wikipedia (again)

Adolf Hitler is considered to have had an acute case of the messiah complex. This was evident in his preoccupation with himself as a political actor, his meticulous concern for his self-presentation, and his identification with himself as the savior of the German people.[4] Hitler believed that he was fated to lead Germany to a thousand-year-long period of European domination and that he was chosen to rid Europe of undesirable people.[5] This example shows how the messiah complex in such rare individuals can cause unimaginable destruction when combined with narcissistic and paranoid traits.[5]

To compare Trump and Hitler isn't a big stretch, is it?  Propoganda?  Divisiveness?  Trampling over rule of law?  Persecution of minority groups, the press, opponents......

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Oh, and looking at it - It say "Commander in Chief", not President!  It could be that one of the things that changes is that the Presidents going forward lose the "Commander in Chief" designation, so they don't control the military decisions.

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Regarding the psychic who supposedly predicted that Obama would be the last American President —no one knows what the blind psychic Baba Vanga predicted. She and her followers never wrote anything down and the woman who was her handler said that a lot of  phony predictions were attributed to her.  They hype her like they do Nostradamus to sell clicks and books.

As I recalled from reading the quote attributed to  her about the  “last American President” prediction, it  was part of a racist prediction against Obama in which she  implied that the evil black president would cause the end of democracy.

Marley, CDeanne, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

I read about her but never knew whether she was for real or not.  Just find it ironic that she supposedly said that when Dictator Donnie makes no secret of the fact that he wants to play at being President for life.

I miss President and First Lady Obama so much.  Those were good times.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I felt in a reading back in December that Trump was facing a blue wave in Congress in 2020.  But I want to add that even if we don’t get that blue wave in 2020, I have high confidence that the Trump/GOP nightmare will end by mid to late 2020’s and a beautiful hopeful time will arise where progressives work together to redress the wrongs.  

I feel the need to repeat this feeling because people write to me after I post predictions and they have strong reactions that aren’t fitting what I felt when I made those predictions.  It is not easy for me to accurately express the full nature of visions i get when i meditate. Then when someone responds to what I wrote I realize that the actual message I got from spirit was more nuances than how I expressed it.   

Marley, deetoo, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

@Jeanne, not disputing what you're saying about Baba Vanga, except to suggest that "evil black president" could have been a reference to Twitler actually. Eastern Europeans, particularly of her generation, don't tend to be racist. There was no history of black slavery or even African colonialism in Eastern Europe, and so the people were more likely to be curious or fascinated by black people than anything else. In fact, many Americans of color found refuge from racism in Soviet Russia, as well as better educational and job opportunities.

Additionally, it is important to note that Baba Vanga was blind from childhood, so (1) I can't imagine her caring much about the color of a person's skin, and (2) I think it is more likely that any reference she makes to someone's "color" would be about their aura.  

ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

Jeanne, I'm going to assume you are not certain that the Democrats will actually win the senate in 2020. The bad news is that should that happen we will probably get a SCOTUS that contains not 5 but 6 rightwing Republicans and only 3 liberals. And it will take many years to reverse it. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is frail with multiple health problems that could end her life or force retirement any day now.

What we need to hope for right now is that Republican efforts to cover up the truth about what was actually found by the Mueller investigation and is lurking in financial documents that the GOP is trying to get hushed up fail and it causes such a massive uproar among the public at large when the whole truth comes out that many Republicans finally say that this is too much and they will let Trump drown. Trump then resigns in disgrace and the GOP's general reputation is badly tarnished for the next few years.

Marley, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yosiofi, thanks for your post :-)  and I too am not trying to take you on either - I love this stuff!  .  Just want to be clear what I know about the Bulgarian psychic. 

The Wikipedia article about her waa sourced  with newsy articles dated after she died attributing various predictions to her after those events came to pass. 

Thanks for your thoughts about Eastern Europeans not being racist. It is quite possible that her alleged  Obama predictions were made up by some American right wing Obama-dissing blogger after Obama was elected.    When it comes to what baba Vanga actually said, nothing she said was written down and it’s myth at this point. 

But will trump refuse to leave when his time comes? Want to meditate on that.  

Marley, polarberry, Yofisofi and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

" Today I went to Wikipdia and was unimpressed with all the "news" articles that simply pass along folk tales about her, mostly generated in Russia. " —Jeanne Mayell

-- Very interesting. I think safe to assume that the folk tales are entirely manufactured by the Russian Info Bureau - the people who generate ALL the fake news they can to undermine anything they can.

CDeanne, polarberry, Yofisofi and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

This month of May will change everything. Remember my vision of T sliding down on his butt from the top of the hill?  He's getting hammered from every direction. Just watch.

Kamo123, Copper, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

In regards to the Great Cheat-Olini I think he will not leave unless he is pressured to get out or we have a blue wave in Congress. This man is stupid but not that stupid if he leaves he will most likely have many indictments and why would he voluntarily leave the only place that he is safe. This is why he says he should have 2 more years since he was robbed of the his first 2. He is not saying that he wants to continue to be president so he can get down to work and destroy our country even more it is because he is afraid of what is waiting for him out there. He knows he has seen the full Mueller report.  The White House is the only place he is safe from reality. If he leaves, he is going to bargain out and of course only for him and not his family. 

I am happy to say that my beautiful NY state is going after his state tax return and pardon

One bill would eliminate the so-called double jeopardy loophole that gives individuals who have been pardoned at a federal level indemnity from New York State prosecutors. Its sponsor, Senator Todd Kaminsky, a Democrat from Long Island, said the bill would address “wanton threats of the use of the pardon power” by Mr. Trump.

The other bill would authorize the commissioner of the New York Department of Taxation and Finance to release any state tax return requested by a leader of one of three congressional committees for any “specified and legitimate legislative purpose.”

He can hide from the federal but not from the states law.

Marley, Copper, deetoo and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

She also made some pretty crazy predictions that are really out there.  Like Jeanne says, anything she predicted is word-of-mouth and who knows who was or is behind the promotion of her predictions.

I snorted when I read her prediction about him being the last because he is and always has been a dictator at heart and definitely in his own deranged, hallucinatory mind.  He has no regard for the rule of law except for how it can benefit him, and his love of brutal dictators is on almost constant display.

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

If trump is defeated he'll leave, because he's a coward. He can't even fire anyone directly, he has to have his minions do it for him. What he will do is behave badly, wreck the new president's inauguration, sow dissent, and generally be the ***hole that he is.  If he's defeated.  

I know Jeanne's predictions for years now have been that times get better in the mid-late 2020's. I wish that made me feel better, but that all seems so far away. So much damage will be done, I cannot even imagine it all. But I appreciate Jeanne's honesty. 

deetoo, LalaBella, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Lynn the news outlet have been saying that if he looses he would probably try to stay in power by saying the election was rigged. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/06/politics/donald-trump-2020-election/index.html

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, funny you should mention the possibility of fake Baba Vanga news, politically motivated. I was thinking the same thing when I learned that her fame initially rose after her death in Russian social media. But lacking the time to research her, my hunch is that she was likely a very good psychic who impressed people with her past life readings and her blindness and remote living situation (in the mountains) added to her allure.  Then after she died the folklore took off. 

LalaBella, CDeanne, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lynn, I think of that mid-to-late 20's prediction as the worst case scenario for presidential elections; it's what I feel confident about if all else fails. When I had that vision (2014), all I actually saw was a graph along a timeline.  Initially  I thought I was seeing  the markets.  But as the years flowed forward, I realized it matched the collective conscience, more than the markets.  The big decline came around the 2020's and looked like a bear market.  There is talk about a bear market coming so perhaps I was seeing the markets or both.

I just know that I saw for sure a return to normal in the mid to late 20's with women on top. I think of this as a fall-back when things get dark around here. But I've also seen better outcomes in other readings. It's just that that earlier 2014 vision was unusually strong and clear. 

I think the election is still up in the air.  I sense that people are going to be really sick of Trump by November 2020.  

The tax returns are also going to show to everyone what a fake he really is.

In the last few weeks, however, I have felt the fierce determination and lawlessness of the GOP and Trump -- stopping at nothing that they can get away with. They won't let go.  It's not like any other situation we've faced.    I want the dems to be fully aware of what they are dealing with, only then will I feel better about the outcome.

Rule of sports competition: Never underestimate your adversary when going into a game. The overconfident one is most likely to lose. When I start posting the dreaded visions I get about the GOP's ugly underhanded lawlessness, I am not wanting people to give up hope. Just know what we are dealing with. The dems have to become tough. 

On the bright side, the news this morning on his earlier tax returns was pretty embarrassing for Trump -- that from 1985 to 1995 he had greater losses than anyone in tax return history.  $1.17 billion!  His gambles and losses looked like a manic depressive gone crazy manic, he was a huge business failure whose father bailed him out to the tune of $400 million.  

Looks like Ivanka married her father in Kushner, another business failure who, were it not for using the power of the U.S. presidency to attract foreign investment, would have lost his own billion dollars on a foolhardy investment. Perhaps Jared and his father in law will end up in the same prison when all the dust clears. 

Marley, Kamo123, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Lawrence, I do remember your prediction. I hope you're right!  

Jessi, NY is legislating some whoop ass for trump. Payback for raising our taxes! I know the news outlets are reporting that he'll figure out a way to stay in office, but I just don't think that'll happen. But look for him to wreck as much as possible before he's pushed out.

Jeanne, thanks for the uplifting words. As always, you're a gift to all of us.

deetoo, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I love Lawrence's vision. I've always felt that Rumpelstiltskin would not finish his first term. The wheels are starting to come off the bus. 

The NY Times showed his massive losses in the 80's and 90's. His tweets about that show that he plays fast and loose with tax codes. I don't see that as changing. In the early part of the century, a book was written about his net worth being so much lower than his claims and he sued the author in 2005. He lost before he got out of the gate. 

Today the NY legislature passed laws allowing his state taxes to be sent to the state congress. The Senate intelligence committee subpoenaed Rumpel Jr. today. This is coming from a Republican chairman. I'm not overly fond of Burr, and I bristled at the fact he shared info with the WH early in the investigation when that news came out. Burr is retiring after this term (so he has claimed for the last few years) so if he doesn't want to go down on the wrong side of history, and he wants to make amends for his earlier mistakes, he should hold Jr.'s feet to the fire, as well as others. 

No matter how it happens, by quitting, impeachment, or being voted out of office, Cheatolini needs to be out of office by 2020. If he's impeached, he can still be tried for his crimes, and it won't be double jeopardy. However, there is a statute of limitations on some of his crimes, and a second term where the DOJ refuses to indict a sitting president would run that clock out. 

It is not in the Constitution that you can't indict a sitting president. I don't believe the framers of our system ever thought someone with such low morals would ever make it into office. Sure they thought that some could/would be corrupted by power (even W Bush has made comments about power going to his head in ways he didn't see until in hindsight). 

Right now the base and Faux News fans believe it's over and this was a witch hunt. But with Mueller testifying, there will be no way of spinning his findings. Sure the DOJ (Barr) may try to postpone his appearance date, but the courts will uphold the rights of Congress to subpoena him. Even those who blindly follow will see and hear for themselves what Faux tries to cover up. Not all will believe their own ears, even Nixon still had a 30% approval rating when he resigned. Some people still argue that the world is flat. 

The initial letter by US prosecutors was initially signed by less than 400 professionals, but by today it was around 700.  McMaster blasted his former colleagues as being a danger to the constitution. Rumpel's own FBI director said today there was no spying by the FBI on any campaign.  John Kelly is bemoaning the influence of the 'First family" and the positions they hold. Things are starting to shake loose. 

And I have no doubts that all of the skeletons in the Rumpel family closet have been exposed. 

Have faith. The emperor has no new clothes, but I'm hoping for some new prison stripes to be added to his wardrobe. 

Marley, Kamo123, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I love Lawrence's visions.  They're so confident about Twitler's downfall.  Give me hope.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Nancy Pelosi said today:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday said President Trump is “becoming self-impeachable,” pointing to his efforts to fight all subpoenas from congressional investigations and prevent key aides from testifying before Congress.

“The point is that every single day, whether it’s obstruction, obstruction, obstruction — obstruction of having people come to the table with facts, ignoring subpoenas ... every single day, the president is making a case — he’s becoming self-impeachable, in terms of some of the things that he is doing,” Pelosi said at a Washington Post Live event.

On Tuesday, she made a similar argument about Trump’s actions, comparing him to President Richard M. Nixon and noting that one of the articles impeachment against the former president was that he ignored congressional subpoenas.

“That could be part of an impeachable offense,” Pelosi said of Trump at Tuesday’s event, which was hosted by Cornell University. “Every day, he’s obstructing justice by saying, ‘This one shouldn’t testify, that one shouldn’t testify,’ and the rest. So he’s making a case. But he’s just trying to goad us into impeachment

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 22 / 32
Share: