Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

And I visualize T and his gang of thieves seeing light at the end of their tunnel ... a blue flashing light on top of a police cruiser ...

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

mb, forgot to add to my post that I love your suggestions!

Jeanne Mayell, mhb, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

I love all of your ideas.  I forgot my most important one (lol), the climate damage being reversed, the oceans being cleaned up, the polar ice reforming, the air becoming cleaner, clean energy taking over and coal plants being shuttered.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

mb... If we go back along the timeline to the pre-T***p Twilight Zone era, all of the things that you mentioned would have seemed 'normal' and possible and even "Oh sure, we can do that with some dedication and our wonderful Democracy."

How naive it seems in retrospect that our sense of well being was so insular, and we never imagined the absolute horrors that lay ahead. But it is all subject to change, even though it is always 'darkest before the dawn', that sun is going to rise again. We have come too far to let our freedoms and our humanity be eclipsed........

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Anyone have any thoughts as to how the Mueller report will become public, if at all?  Barr and the Republicans are brazenly saying eff you to the Constitution, the American public and the rule of law.

Stargazer, mhb, Stargazer and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)

Hi Polarberry,

Last night Jill Wine Banks and Laurence Tribe had a discussion online (Twitter) about the language of Rule 6e (which limits what grand jury testimony can be disclosed) and the report being transmitted.   They concluded that "any government attorney" can disclose the report to Congress--Tribe actually changed his mind after Wine Banks pointed out the precise language.  That means that Mueller and his team are legally authorized to disclose it, not just Barr.  I expect it to be subpoenaed and upheld in court based on this language.    

I originally did not think this would happen, but given Tribe's (and even John Dean's) agreement with Wine Banks' interpretation, I'm more hopeful now.  I now think it will be by court order or one of the govt attys coming forward (perhaps behind closed doors to Nadler, Schiff, Waters, Cummings and Pelosi).

KB, numerologist, Baba and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Hi mb,

I hope so.  This brazen flouting of the law is about as disgusting as it gets.  Infuriating.

KB, Baba, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Guys, a lot of people have signed up for the healing meditation tomorrow night.   A few days ago there were just 7, now there are over a hundred.  :-)

This will kick off people's silent minute which people can continue going forward.  Love you all.  Feel free to give me your thoughts about what you'd like to see for tomorrow night if you are planning to come.  

deetoo, mhb, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

I saw that Nancy Pelosi and the House are seeking to subpoena the report by Friday... and that's the exact Full Moon day too. Big happenings are afoot... hope that there is no more delay!

We should all hold Mr. Mueller in that strong light now and for his strength and safety... it will be his turn soon.

KB, numerologist, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nancy)
Trusted Member Registered

I remember when I was a little girl and my mother would say "don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"  the meaning was to understand when to be silent as you move forward.  Another one of her sayings was "Be as wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove". The Dems need to learn these lessons.  They tell the press everything they are doing which give T**p the upper hand and he can get out of ahead of them.   He is use to playing dirty and the Dems are like children. They don't know how to fight him so part of our meditation must be to help shine light on the Dems so that they can begin to SEE what happening around them and will do their work in silence.  Keep him off guard is key.  

Finally, we are in the final stages of the evil darkness in the world so the dark side is fighting hard and seriously. This darkness has been around for many years hiding while keeping people down and angry with one another, giving us just enough to keep us from seeing the truth, but it's out in full force now because it about to lose. It knows that it's time is almost up and it will fight to the bitter end.  We must fight harder thru meditation and whatever you use for prayer. We must learn to keep our head to the sky which will help us to see the greatness in the universe and not the sadness around us.  Smile when you meet people on the street and in your daily movements.  Quietly send them some peace and pass on a bit of energy of light.  You don't know how many people may need that little bit of energy which will help make a big difference in their life that day. 

Anyway looking forward to the meditation tomorrow.  Peace

numerologist, deetoo, polarberry and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Smile when you meet people on the street and in your daily movements. Quietly send them some peace and pass on a bit of energy of light. You don't know how many people may need that little bit of energy which will help make a big difference in their life that day.

Anyway looking forward to the meditation tomorrow. Peace

i just wanted to repeat what Nancy just said

numerologist, deetoo, numerologist and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I woke up in the middle of the night and was doing a meditation to try to get back to sleep. As I was just drifting off to sleep, I felt/dreamt a message from angels saying not to worry (about the Mueller report and the general situation in the US) and that the tide is turning and they are on it. I had an image of St. Michael (Angel with s sword). That was surprising, but it was calming. 

I have been meditating every day on shining a light on the truth, giving protection to those who have been hurt by evil people and those who are working to protect the people, and bringing those who have hurt others and committed evil to justice. 

KB, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

I have an innocent question re the report vs mueller. At this point since the report is written don’t we need to focus on sending light to the report itself or to those who have it? Isn’t it ‘out of mueller’s hands’ now- whether it comes to light or not?

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Hi Jaidy,

That is a complicated question. I don’t think we need to send light to a document, but to the situation - maybe something along the lines of that the document in its most complete form reaches the people who can affect change or cause there to be consequences for any wrongdoing. As far as Mueller himself, I understand that members of Congress are already calling for him to be interviewed to get his perspective directly - so he could probably use some positive energy and protection.

Out of interest in today’s happenings, I drew a card each for Mueller, Barr and Rosenstein and got the following:

Mueller - Five of Pentacles - I took this to mean that things will be difficult for him and they may try to reject or isolate him.

Barr - King of Wands reversed - acting impulsively for short term gain, which leads nowhere good long term.

Rosenstein - Three of Swords reversed- unhappy situation which has no good alternatives. 

Please feel free to give your perspectives on this. I’m always happy to learn! 

KB, numerologist, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Interesting about Barr-it appears he has the upper hand now, but he is setting himself up for big trouble.  Question is why.  Obviously mango choose him for the express purpose of executing a massive cover-up, but Barr must be terrified of something in order to be willing to do it.  His family works for mango, and I read an article yesterday about how he has extensive financial ties to Russia himself.

KB, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I still haven't read the report, just saw some headlines.  I feel it's a sham. It is incomplete because the investigation was not completed and the conclusions not completed.

Whitaker took over in November 2018.  The Mueller Report is dated March 2019.  A lot of changes happened during that time. I don't trust the report.  I have not even been interested in reading it. Bluebelle and I both had dreams in February that Mueller had fallen down and had become ineffectual.  I saw him as a man cleaning gutters with a long wand that spewed clean water onto the muddy gutters, then I could see orange-brown water spewing from the gutters as he cleaned. Then I saw him falling on the ground, lying stretched out on his side, like a crushed ant, the arm carrying the wand still moving back and forth but no longer cleaning anything.   The same week, Bluebelle had a dream that Mueller had grabbed his side and fallen down.  We reported these dreams earlier.  

I will never believe the report reflects the truth.  I believe I know the truth and have expressed it here in many ways. I will never change that knowing. 

I believe the truth will come out someday but not now. Whitaker and Barr have managed to cut the investigation and the report down before it was even finished. Perhaps the investigators themselves will write their own accounts at some point and we will then be able to see the truth. Or perhaps the investigators' individual files will be made public at some point, like the Pentagon Papers and we will learn the truth. 

KB, CDeanne, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)

Thanks for posting these dreams again, Jeanne.  I must've missed them when you talked about them initially.   I knew that Whitaker and Barr had affected Mueller negatively and these dreams confirm this.  I just hope we can collectively help make a path for the full truth to come out and for those who deserve to be prosecuted to actually be prosecuted. 

KB, BlueBelle, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

Jeanne, I urge you to go ahead and read it even though there are numerous redactions. CNN is framing the redacted report as mostly bad news for Donald Trump. In the coming days there will be hearings about the redactions to find out if some of these  redactions are really just cover ups. The House will try to find this out by simply asking Robert Mueller his account of the facts. You can get the redacted report off the internet free of charge at this website:  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/read-text-full-mueller-report-n994551?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

KB, BlueBelle, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Many have strongly sensed that Mueller was constrained and felt under pressure to complete the report.  Former FBI Assistant Director Frank Figliuzzi has been interested in Mueller's state of mind, and possibly the grand jury, specifically as it relates to mango being called to testify under oath.  Figliuzzi addresses this pressure in the attached short interview with Brian Williams.  https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/ex-fbi-official-offers-fascinating-theory-mueller-grand-jury-wanted-subpoena-trump/

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

I admit to watching a lot of news today and my overall take is that there is a lot of damaging information in the redacted report, information so damaging to Trump that Barr's flagrant attempt to spin the report in Trump's favor is actually backfiring.  It will be fascinating to see Mueller testify in front of Congress.  Like Jeanne, I think Mueller's investigation was cut short and especially now that we learn there is a "robust" grand jury still at work plus  so many other ongoing investigations that the report had to be redacted in part to protect those proceedings.  

Michele, Baba, KB and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 32
Share: