Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@frannie)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

News tonight that the Orange One is considering canning Mueller. Zoron weren't you going to scan him? Any thoughts Jeanne?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry I didn't answer this when you asked. I think it's clear by now that he is wary of firing Mueller, but that he instead will go all out to discredit him and his prosecutors.  They are going to do a Johnny Cochran move, remember him?  Cochran ruined the reputation of the L.A. police detective who was in charge of the OJ Simpson investigation, Mark Furman.  

It was in the news today that the Trump people are keeping track of any political donations the prosecutors might have made to democrats over the years.That way they can claim that the prosecutor was politically motivated.  Of course prosecutors can make any kind of donations they want. It's perfectly legal and does not constitute a conflict of interest.  It is up to the jury to decide on the evidence they provide. But Trump's hoping to use public opinion to discredit the prosecutors so Mueller will have difficulty getting more prosecutors.  

The only impact of this that I can see is in the court of public opinion. More on that later.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Here is what I got when reading the mind of Robert Mueller on two occasions in the past month.  

Key points:

• The current focus on the Russian hacking  the 2016 election is just the tip of the iceberg of what the Russians are doing to America. 
  • Mueller believes this to be the most important investigation in the history of the U.S. 
  • He believes that Trump colluded with the Russians to give them control over deals that would make billions of dollars for a lot of people, and in exchange, Trump and his people would get a share of those riches.
  •  And yes, the Russians hacked the election in more ways than have come yet to light in the public eye. And they plan to continue hacking. 
  • If Trump's arrangement isn't stopped, Putin could become the most powerful man in the world. 
  • There is an important difference between what Mueller and others at the FBI know is true about the crimes committed and what they can prove and win in court. Also they are going to uncover many crimes that are beyond the purview of the investigation, so they are going to keep that separate.
  • Their findings will affect the financial markets.
  • There will be information brought out even before the investigation is completed. 

May 22 scan of Mueller:

• I saw a vision of a scaled fish hanging upside down, implying that this is going to be an exhaustive investigation.  Like cleaning a fish, they will clean out every bit of meat that anyone can find. They will bring many secrets to the light, thoroughly examine every single person who has even remote dealings with their key suspects.  There are hundreds of files, each one filled with hundreds of files.  In the end they will have a vault of research that could fill a public library.  
  • Part of the investigation will go into the Justice Department itself, meaning that the they will be investigating parts of the Justice Department, probably Sessions and people associated with him.  
  • There will be lie detector tests.  Many suspects may refuse to take them. 
  • The investigation will affect the financial markets - saw possible affects in August 2017.
  • They are even going to be looking at jewelry,  (perhaps as it was used as bribes, but the value of the jewelry is nothing compared to the value of promised payoffs)
  • There have already been perks or previews each side (Russians versus Americans) gave the other to reassure each side that they would make good on their promises.  
  • More coming to light in September.
  • FBI looking at the Moscow Miss Universe Pageant where some collusion issues might be found, things that happened in Russia back then (2013). A deal was made during the pageant.  
  • The Saudi's were involved in some of the deal making. 
  • It's only the beginning of a very long complex investigation. 
  • It fans out into several countries. 
  • They have sex films. 
  • While his investigation is exhaustive in its detail, in the end, he will focus only on offenses involving the presidency.  There are other crimes committed but they are not relevant to the job he was assigned to do.  He will pass volumes of criminal information to other parts of the FBI.  
  • Even after this issue of Russia-Trump collusion is finished, the Trump family and their cohorts will be tied up in criminal complaints against them for so many other illegal and questionable activities for years. 

June 9th Scan

I see Mueller hard at work, methodical, smart, tough, he can do this job.  
Has subordinates in charge of certain areas. He is already seen from the data 
that:
  • The President actually colluded with Russia.
  • They didn't just collude to win the election in exchange for dropping U.S. sanctions against Russia. The deal was that the two men, Putin and Trump, would have a multi-year relationship in which President Trump would make it possible for Putin to make tens of billions of dollars through the Black Sea oil deal, i.e., lifting the U.S. sanctions on Exxon working with Russia to bring the world's biggest oil field to market. There are other lucrative deals as well, although the Black Sea deal was the biggest.
  •  The Russians would pay Trump and his associates in a number of ways -- oil stocks, cash, loan forgiveness, purchasing Trump and Kushner real estate.
  • Everyone involved stood to make billions of dollars. Putin would hack 2016 and future elections to keep the U.S. working for Russian interests in the world, including NATO. Putin would even come up with a scheme to keep Trump or a family member in power well beyond 2024.
  • The relationship had the potential of lasting for many years and making Putin the richest and most powerful man in the world. 
  • The Russians approached him, not the other way around. Manafort was the key liaison. The talk was about making billions of dollars. 
  • They worked with (and through) the Russian oligarchs and people with ties to the Russian mob (overlap here), the banks and their money laundering schemes.
  • This all happened through indirect conversations through liaisons, mostly with Paul Manafort. 
  • Manafort to Trump: back in 2013 or maybe even earlier: You  have no idea how much money you can make.  A billion?  No problem. 
Mueller is very disciplined.
  • He is aware the president may fire him. He realizes he has to work fast. But the information is in a lot of places. And firing him will not make the information go away. FBI investigators will not allow their data to be deleted. It's important for everyone to understand this point. Firing Mueller will not end the investigation. 
  • Mueller will not release to press. Even if they fire him. He won't play the publicity game that Trump plays. He's too professional for that. He just needs to get his prosecutors to court. 
  • It will then be up to the Congress and the Law.
  • But, the information is not just in his hands.
  • Mueller: There is a big difference between what he knows to be true and what he can win in court.
  • They will succeed in prosecuting some people. This will take around two years.
  • Trump's Thinking  about Mueller's investigation:
  • Trump is getting  advice on how to handle the investigation. He thinks his own staff staff are lame brains.
  • He's getting advice from business associates who work the way he does.  He's asking them how to get away with this.
  • He has to stop Mueller!  If he can't fire him, he'll use a publicity campaign to discredit him.  

The Congressional Bill to Prevent Trump from lifting sanctions on Russia: If it comes to his desk, Trump will veto the bill.  He will give  the reason that it is impractical and should never be permanent law, that is too limiting. The republican congress is walking a fine line of supporting Trump and eventually be found guilty by the American public of abetting crimes against our country. 

Back to Mueller: 

There are lives in danger. There are people who Putin and Russian mobsters feel are expendable. They will do whatever is necessary to protect the deal they've made. 

June 19th Scan coming shortly -- see further below.

Chanei and Chanei reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

I meant Jeanne, sorry that's what I get for scanning words!

ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Topic starter  

I think the Georgia election is being hacked. 

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is what I got just now while focusing on Mueller.  Some of it is an intuitive scan of Mueller, but sometimes I find myself remote-viewing related situations other than Mueller, like reading Trump, Manafort, and their circumstances and conversations. Apologies for parts that are already known. It all comes to me in one big block - like a story or a series of film clips. 

•  Mueller is very disciplined. Working methodically and steadily.  He wants to win.  No stone unturned.  Iron grit. 
  • He’s holding a lot of meetings. He has subordinates in charge of different areas.d
  •  They have data:  The President actually colluded with Russia.
  •  Trump was not just dealing with Putin but with the Russian oligarchs, the Russian mob. They’d done deals before over the years when Trump was putting up buildings. Now this would be the biggest payoff in Trump’s life.
  •  Mueller: They don’t have this on tape, but they have so many of the pieces, like laying out a jigsaw puzzle where you can easily see the whole picture even though some pieces are missing.  Mueller, needs enough missing pieces filled in that a jury will have no doubt even though a normal person, and Mueller himself, has no doubt.

Aware that president may fire him.  

• But the information is in a lot of places.
  • He will not release to press. Even if they fire him.
  • It will then be up to the Congress and the law.
  • But, the information is not just in Mueller’s hands.
  •  I sense he has taken steps to prevent being fired.   He has sent out  veiled warnings through associates. Warnings to Rosenstein – if you fire me, you are implicated in a cover up. Don’t do it. 
  •  Warnings to Sessions – if you fire me, you are ultimately going to be in worse shape than you already are. 
  •  In case he is fired, he has covered his tracks, as Comey did before him.  Spreading the evidence around so that firing him will not help Trump.  Many analysts and investigators at the FBI are passionate about this work. They are honored to be contributing. So too many people know too much for it to be squashed by firing the Special prosecutor.

There’s a big distinction in Mueller’s mind between what he thinks is true and what he can prove.

•  This is the biggest job ever. He thinks it is the most important job in history of US.
  •  They will succeed in prosecuting some people. This will take around two years.

Scanning Trump: What does the President plan to do to fight the Mueller investigation?

•  He is getting a lot of advice. The New Jersey George Washington Bridgegate scandal was shown as example. How Governor Christy was protected from prosecution?  They ended out prosecuting some helpless staff members.
  •  Trump thinks his staff is lame brain.
  • Getting advice from business friends.   He keeps thinking he’s the only   one who can figure out how to get away with this.
  • He has to stop Mueller!
  • He will use his twitter approach.  He’ll influence public opinion by denigrating the prosecutors.

Throughout this Investigation, He has to continue doing the Russians’ bidding

• There is big money at stake.
  • Everyone involved in this deal wants and needs the Black Sea oil well deals and so they want the sanctions lifted now. The Congressional sanctions bill (the Bill that would prevent Trump from lifting sanctions on Russia) must not get passed by Congress (Trump’s thinking).  If it does he will veto it. He will give the reason that it is impractical and should never be permanent law, that is too limiting.

Back to Mueller:

•  Some of the key players:
  •  Jared Kushner, Donald Trump, Paul Manafort (Trump’s campaign chairman), Michael Flynn, and Jeff Sessions.
  •  There are also people they are investigating on the Russian side (Putin and a slew of Russian oligarchs, bankers, Putin operatives, the Russian Ambassador, computer engineers all on the Russian side). There are the money laundering bank executives, both in Russia and other countries.  They can’t prosecute these people, just watching them for evidence against the Americans.

Follow the money. 

•  Kushner has opened up a can of worms for himself by meeting with the Russian sanctioned state bank.   They are following Kushner’s family as well.
  •  Mueller’s people are also following Paul Manafort’s money as well as Trump, Putin, Flynn, and all of their relatives. And there are others whose names I don’t know.  They will discover tax fraud among some of these people, but it’s not the focus of their investigation. So when they see a tax crime that’s not relevant to their investigation, they will slate it for the IRS for eventual pursuit.

Paul Manafort: (One of the key people the FBI has been investigating)

• I have felt since I first heard his name that he is the original culprit on the American side - the one who linked foreign underworld figures, sketchy Russian bankers, even sketchier Russian oligarchs, and the Russian president with Trump and his team.  Manafort's  aim was to peddle influence for foreign governments in American government.  Peddling influence, i.e., lobbying, between American companies and even American local governments and the Federal government is legal and hum drum.  But what Manafort did was was essentially sell the U.S. presidency to the Russians and other high bidders. He will likely end out getting prosecuted but I can't imagine he will go to jail. He's more likely to spend the rest of his life in a country that doesn't extradite to the U.S.
  • He is doing his own investigation – finding key people who could turn evidence against him and figuring out what to do about those people.
  •  Other  suspects have legal teams who are investigating the extent to which their clients are in trouble. So a lot of people know a lot of stuff. Lawyers asking their clients – tell me everything you might have done. We need to know whom you might have spoken to because those people are going to be questioned. No surprises so we can help you.

Scanning Trump: A Devil’s Bargain for Trump and friends

•  While Trump and company are wary of Mueller, the FBI, and Congressional enemies and oversight people, they also nervous about the Russians they were supposed to do favors for.  Putin expects Trump to deliver, even if he has to take risks to do so.
  •  After Trump was elected, it became clear early on that he had to make a strong show to Putin and his wealthy cronies that he was going to lift those sanctions.  Putin has information on Trump that could embarrass him and his family. 
  •  Trump had no idea at the time what he was getting into. Remember that scene in Gladiator when our hero is fighting a vicious gladiator in the ring, while hungry lions and tigers are attacking him from behind? And all the while he is mortally wounded?  That is Trump’s situation now – the press is after him, the democrats, Robert Mueller, and Putin and mob oligarchs too.  That’s why he dispatched his son-in-law (Kushner), his Justice Department head (Sessions), and his National Security Advisor (Flynn), among others, to meet with the Russian ambassador and the State bank to assure them he would lift the sanctions. He also had to make payment arrangements to he’d get paid every time he did something for Putin. 
  •  When big money is at stake, you don’t do any big favors without assurance of payment.  Not sure there's a lot of trust among business associates here. It’s a devil’s bargain they’ve entered into.

Kushner

Kushner’s lawyers are hoping that they can save him via pubic opinion.  We know from the press that they keep reiterating that Kushner has offered many times to speak to Congress and answer their questions.  But Congress doesn’t ask him.  No one’s offering Kushner any deals to turn state’s evidence. They are going to go after him and in case they can’t get the president, they will have gotten him.

Bob Mueller:

• The showboat aspect of the investigation is difficult. Good prosecutors don’t want their lives and careers ruined by it.  People are afraid it will be like OJ Simpson trial where Simpson’s defense lawyer Johnny Cochran ruined the credibility and career of the L.A. detective Mark Furman and succeeded in winning his case.   
  • How will Mueller handle that? 
  • He has to find top prosecutors who are willing to work behind the scenes. 

LalaBella, Chanei, Pickle and mayo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks so much, Jeanne.  It's the sheer magnitude and critical importance of Mueller's investigation that makes me fear for him.  Evil forces are at play and when Putin is involved anything can happen.  Will pray for Mueller, his team and all the patriots behind the scenes at the FBI.

ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Topic starter  

Are any in congress complicit in this? Will anyone be implicated? I'm suspicious of quite a few.

ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

Thanks for all this incredible detail, Jeanne.   A lot of what you wrote was my general impression of Mueller.   I think all the long time law enforcement types are truly offended at what has been done and feel they are going to do what is needed to save the country from this.   

I saw that other prominent attorneys and former WH counsel are pressuring Rachel Brand not to go down in infamy by firing Mueller if Rosenstein steps aside, is fired or recuses himself.  (She's the one who would be next in line to fire Mueller; apparently she knows the Bush WH counsel, as I saw him tweeting to her to stay strong and remember her principles and to not fire Mueller if Rosenstein is fired or resigns.

I had been thinking that Trump is in physical danger from the Russians as well as trouble from Mueller.

What do you see re Pence and Mueller?  Ryan and Mueller?   Do they both escape responsibility if they had any?

It's hard for me to imagine what would be the overall result if they do prove collusion.   It's kind of a mind-boggling idea if there was actual tampering, as opposed to Twitter targeting.

ReplyQuote
(@victoria)
Eminent Member Registered

This is so incredible to read! It is so big and so involved!

I had two dreams that this Trump situation involves Russian mobs (and they are no joke, there are the biggest and the baddest). One accidentally exposed (lost) incriminating information on Trump via some sort of electronic communication. And another mobster (he has international presence, US contacts as well) will be exposed (he is carefully guarding his identity) in the winter 2018, and I believe this will be a BIG victory for the Light Forces!

Thank you Jeanne for your gift! The way you describe your psychic experience helps me understand what I experience myself when I see/feel things and information. Now I know I'm not crazy and what I see/feel IS real. It is fascinating and surreal! 

Jeanne Mayell, Aliyya, Chanei and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you all for your responses.  Victoria, sounds like you've got some gift there yourself.  When I do this kind of  "scan", I don't know what is already known and out there versus what I'm getting that is not known.  I owe some of this new process to Zoron who has been working this way, i.e., just pausing and scanning people. I've been doing it all my life, but have always relied heavily on inner visions and the Tarot to read people and events.  Doing it this new way is a slippery slope because you can mix up what you already know about something from reading about it with the intuitive visions, so I am wary that bias can creep in.  But I did a reading of Mueller on May 22 and some of it already has come true, so I'm feeling more confident about it. 

As for Frannie's question about other members of Congress, I wondered about Devin Nunes but don't get much on it. 

As for Trump's safety-- I think he knows he's in a tight situation regarding the Russians, as are his son-in-law and Paul Manafort.  They all promised they would deliver to the Russians, and it's unclear if the Russians feel they've gotten their money's worth yet.  Manafort has probably delivered the most, since he delivered Trump who in turn put Flynn, Kushner, Tillerson, and various other less known staff people in positions where they had access to classified information and the NSA.  Since that's all classified, we aren't going to know about it for a long time. 

I had a vision of Trump surrounded by soldiers who were guarding him and of course the Secret Service. He's safe as long as he's president because of the incredible security they give him. The same is true for Kushner, Tillerson, and most of the key figures. I would hope that Mueller is also protected by Secret Service but don't know. 

But they haven't dropped the Exxon-Russian oil deal sanctions and that was going to be a huge payoff for the Russians, one that would make a lot of people very wealthy. And if Trump ends out resigning and everyone else is either in jail, on the run, or for whatever reason unable to deliver to Putin and his cronies, then the danger will be if they have any information that Putin and friends don't want them having. 

Aliyya, Chanei, Aliyya and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynne)

Wow...Jeanne, Your gift is absolutely amazing! This is like reading an action novel that you cannot put down and can't wait for the next installment. Unfortunately, it is real life that we are living and I send bright light to you and others so you may clearly see all the nooks and crannies that need cleansing! 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

There's an elephant in the room. If all this is true, its justification for war with Russia. Thank you Jeanne for sharing this, its worse than I could have imagined, even though I've long thought that putin was the most dangerous and powerful man in the world. The Russian government is synonymous with the Russian mob, there's a lot of great scholarship on this that is definitely worth reading. Does the congress/senate understand the gravity of this? If they do, or if they will in the future find out, is war likely, some retaliation has to be. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bless you, Jeanne.

May any energies, talents, and gifts that any of us have, carry, or could have, add to ...and strengthen your own.. for the good of all, in all ways.

I am in awe to be in the presence of such ability, such talented gifts. It is such a comfort and a gift to all of us.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this collective.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Tidbits that just came to me.

Regarding how Mueller will be able to get top prosecutors to work on such a high profile case in such a vitriolic mud slinging atmosphere, I felt Mueller will be able to bring the best and the brightest onto his team because, as I can hear him and others saying (in my mind's eye),  that this is the case of a lifetime, the most important case in U.S. history.

Also  many prospective prosecutors admire Mueller and feel that he more than anyone can stand up to Trump and his lawyers and spin masters, as well as Breibart News and other pro-Trump media outlets that will assist in denigrating at the prosecutors.

Aliyya, Pickle and mayo, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Topic starter  

Jeanne what are you getting on Putin? I see him smiling like a Cheshire Cat. 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Thanks so much for your insights Jeanne. Illustrates that we're in a marathon, but it gives me some hope things can be set right.

ReplyQuote
(@victoria)
Eminent Member Registered

Jeanne,

My gift is nothing like yours. I can't control what I want to see or know about and scan people and evens like you do. But I do like getting little heads-up in life here and there, and knowing a little more of the unknown! Some of it is scary, some surprising, and some is very very useful for making decisions. I wish I could improve on the "skill/gift", but I don't know how or if it is even possible.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Come to some of my classes. I've taught hundreds of people.  Everyone who has stuck with me has tapped into their gift, some faster than others. Start with the July 26 class on predicting the future..    I'm only asking for a donation to get into that class - any amount you decide. You can register for it on the classes page. Then try my Tarot class.  I just finished a four week online class -- it went really well.  I'm going to launch a ten week one soon. Everyone  who takes that class will be tapping into intuition at will.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

You mentioned that lives were at risk which reminded me of a comment I heard on Morning Joe (maybe - not entirely sure) by an ex-intelligence type who said, "follow the bodies". There have already been several killings in Russia related to this mess. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/02/dozens-russian-deaths-cast-suspicion-vladimir-putin/100480734/

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 32
Share: