Robert Mueller Interview

4 Posts
4 Users
26 Likes
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmpz6D1cPCA&t=4073s

This came up on my YouTube feed yesterday.  It is an interview with Robert Mueller prior to his appointment as a special counsel.  What was of interest to me was

What does his voice sound like?
How well spoken is he?

What I came away with is, he sounds like he should, he's very well spoken, and he oozes integrity.  He is exactly the opposite of Donald Trump (The Universe does have a fun time with us.....) and he is exactly what is needed for the task at hand.

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I have felt from the beginning that Robert Mueller was the POLAR opposite of Trump. Mueller, even though he grew up in a life of affluence and privilege, volunteered to serve in Viet Nam. Mueller is widely known to be devoted to his wife as in his first and only wife. He has lived a life of public service beyond reproach. I tell my conservative/Trump supporting friends that 50 years from now there will be statues of Robert Mueller in our parks while Trump will go down in history next to Benedict Arnold. 

Baba, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Paul, so well put. When I read this man, he feels strong, stalwart, unshakable in his convictions.  He has been a miracle for those who want truth and justice. 

It feels so clear to me that I assume most people also must sense this about him.  When I read that smear campaigns have succeeded in convincing a portion of the population that the Mueller investigation is a sham, I can't for the life of me understand how people could be so deluded.

But then again, I can't understand how people could believe for such a long time that climate change wasn't real or that Trump is sincere. 

It is interesting how propaganda can overwrite our basic gut feelings. I think that is why the propaganda makers use disinformation that impacts people emotionally so that they won't be able to feel the truth.  

Paul W, LalaBella, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sidwich)
Honorable Member Registered

Tim Wiener interviewed Mueller post-election/pre-appointment: I Talked to Mueller After the Election

While most of the conversation was off the record, it's still a very interesting read.

ReplyQuote
Share: