Robert Mueller Indi...

Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller Indictments and Trial

(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Gracesinger and Jeanne.

I call on the angels to intervene in the situation with their infinite wisdom and power for the highest good.  Let them bring the Light of Truth to all that we may be joined in peace and Love in the protection of their Grace.

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, Dianne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

In light of yesterday's events concerning the FBI raid on attorney Cohen's office and the subsequent brouhaha about the possibility of Trump's maneuvering to have Mueller fired, I threw cards on Mueller today.  The ten card Celtic Cross spread:

Significator:  Five of Wands, Strife

Challenge:  The Magus, Trumps

Foundation:  Nine of Swords, Cruelty

What graces him:  Princess of Disks

The Past:  Six of Swords, Science

What he's going into:  Two of Wands, Dominion

More about him:  Prince of Disks

Environment:  Princess of Swords

Hopes, dreams and fears:  Princess of Cups

Outcome:  Knight of Swords

So Mueller has moved into the stressful center of controversy, balancing legal battles and strategy as he confronts the potential crimes during the Trump campaign and during the presidency itself.  The Magus, the trickster and deceiver, is Mueller's challenge.  His challenge is to maintain focus on his investigation while obscuring, misdirecting and gaslighting communications flood out of the White House and  right wing media.  Roughly 30 percent of the country will believe that fake news and assume that the Mueller investigation and the FBI are illegitimately conspiring against the president.   Back in the world of factual news, the rest of the country wants the investigation to go forward.  Throw in the potential for Middle Eastern warfare and we have a heady conflagration of fear, anxiety, anger and braggadocio wafting through the Oval Office.  What could go wrong?  As Zoron points out, we live in interesting times.

For Mueller's foundation card, there's the Nine of Swords, Cruelty, which I'm not interpreting as cruelty within Mueller, but rather his background in prosecuting crime and criminal cruelty.  He has an accomplished background in searching out criminals and bringing them to justice.  Mueller can draw upon those experiences.  What graces Mueller is the Princess of Disks.  I see her as an earthy and powerful symbol of our nation.  The laws of our nation have helped to form the man Mueller is today.  Within her power, I also sense the power of the light workers who are witnessing the country's turmoil and persevering in the darkness and who are sending powerful, protective energy to Mueller and his investigation.  For Mueller's past, I threw the Six of Swords, Science and see it as a reminder of his analytical mind.  He's the man with the background to steer this investigation objectively, to examine all his legal options and to strategize accordingly.  Mueller found something about Cohen outside the venue of his investigation and turned that evidence about Cohen over to New York prosecutors.  If Cohen is convicted on state charges, Trump won't be able to pardon him.  Six of Swords, Science.  There's a fine mind at work here.

For what Mueller is going into, I threw the Two of Wands, Dominion.  So whatever is coming up for Mueller, I see him dealing in strength.  It could the strength of our legal system and the circuitous route Trump would have to take in firing people before he could place someone in the Justice Department to fire Mueller.   It would place the country further into crisis and then there's the question of whether the Republicans in Congress defend the law of the land, our democracy itself or whether they continue to turn a blind eye to Trump's abuse of power.  It would only take two Senators to flip a Senate vote.  

For something more about Mueller, there's the Prince of Disks indicating he is capable, persevering and equipped with a powerful intellect.  Mueller's environment is the Princess of Swords, who's battling in a defensive posture signifying that's he's battling multiple fronts aligned against him from the fake news of the right wing to the gaslighting falsehoods coming out of the White House.  Again and again, I really see Mueller as capable of dealing with this situation, of holding his counsel tight within the ranks of his investigative staff and of operating out of strategy rather than fear.

For hopes, dreams and fears I threw the Princess of Cups who bears the burdens of the universe.  In a sense, Mueller is carrying the burden of investigating wrongdoing during a presidential campaign and possible obstruction of justice by this president.  What a burden weighs on his shoulders.  

The outcome card is the Knight of Swords signifying Mueller's mental focus is unyielding.  I think of it as the investigation continuing no matter what maneuvers Trump makes.  It's a heady game of political chess and of legal brinkmanship.  It's all in the balance and yet I feel positive!

Celticwitch, LalaBella, KB and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Nice job.  I love your outcome.  It fits Mueller's pattern all along. He just keeps on working 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Thank you so very much, BlueBelle

ReplyQuote
(@sidwich)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: BlueBelle

The outcome card is the Knight of Swords signifying Mueller's mental focus is unyielding.  I think of it as the investigation continuing no matter what maneuvers Trump makes.  It's a heady game of political chess and of legal brinkmanship.  It's all in the balance and yet I feel positive!

I dated a federal prosecutor for a number of years.  He had a very similar background to Mueller: former military officer, career prosecutor, lifelong Republican, just a half a generation younger, etc.  In fact, I'm quite sure he's worked with Mueller in the past.  (We're still friendly, but I don't ask him about the current situation because I don't think it's appropriate).

My take?  These guys really are "knights" in some sense.  They truly do believe in defending Constitution and country, and have a unyielding sense of right and wrong, honor and honesty, almost to a fanatical degree.  In a lot of ways, they are throwbacks to the idea of the "Good American" that went out with Jimmy Stewart and Gary Cooper.

As lawyers, they are also warriors of the intellect.  I used to call my ex-boyfriend an "intellectual gladiator", and when he shows up in my cards, it's still usually as the King of Swords.  Their obligation to the rule of law is absolute, and they are leaders of men (and women), whether it's a military unit, a legal team, or a Boy Scout Troop.  :)

I'm not sainting these guys.  They are human, and they have flaws and fallibilities like all of us.  But my sense is that Mueller is approaching the investigation like a long, drawn-out military campaign, so I think the symbol of the knight of swords is incredibly apt.

Celticwitch, Lola, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Thanks BlueBelle for the reading. I got inspired by that and figured to do my own reading too. For this one I'm not using the traditional tarot cards but this Co-Creation Code Deck

So start this off here is a simple past, present and future reading for both Donald Trump and Robert Mueller:

Donald Trump
Past: He was interacting and receiving feedback and learning as he went along
Present: He is currently working on overseeing and managing "land" specifically he is giving and receiving
Future: He is likely to experience transformation not in just his presidency but his way of life

Robert Mueller:
Past: He was experiencing a change in that he was working on accepting the unacceptable
Present: He is currently feeling hurt and vulnerable and has to stop feeling guilty and needs to release judgment
Future: He is likely to feel lost and discover a new way of being

And here is a more involved reading that gains more insight on what they need to work on and what their obstacles are:

Donald Trump
He has great potential to develop energy within himself
One item that he has to work on is cease going on binges and take better care of himself
He also needs to feel more protection
On an active basis he has to keep his mind still amid chaos and prioritize relationships according to soul purpose
If he works on the above items he will be able to become a better leader and create a new government. Specifically he has to stop being greedy and manipulative.

Robert Mueller
He has great potential to discover the hidden truth and agendas
One item that can assist his work is to develop confidence in his ability to create a flow of energy for himself
An obstacle he has to overcome is go through a transformation, specifically to greive and honor. Basically he has to let go of the old and go through some kind of "funeral" process to bury them.
On an active basis he has to learn that he does not need to take on the world's burdens but remain his own good and true self amidst corruption. Basically he has to believe in his own pure self and not worry about fighting unnecessary battles.
If he works on the above items he will be able to shift into a higher vibration and more specifically reconnect with others. Plus he may experience breakups with strong connections and form new ones with fragile connections.

So that's it for the reading. In summary Donald Trump is going through some changes and feels scared. And Mueller feels overburdened. The future is not set in stone but it will certainly be interesting to see how this plays out.

Celticwitch, Grace, Celticwitch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: