Remember when I sai...

Notifications
Clear all

Remember when I said Jared Kushner would end up in jail?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

About a month ago, I got a thought out of nowhere, that Jared Kushner was going to jail. A week later the news emerged that he had attended a secret meeting with influential Russians close to Putin. Today the media is reporting that it's now known he attended dozens of meetings with Russian heads of state and failed to disclose this information in his application for U.S. security clearance. Not saying it will happen soon, but perhaps that little thought will eventually become more true than I had imagined at the time that it came to me. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Months ago the idea that any of these people would end up behind bars seemed as ridiculous as the idea that they would be wielding power. But now everyday brings fresh news of their blatant treason, it just keeps piling up. Treason is a strong word, but how else can I accurately define their behavior.

Out of the blue I got a thought a little while ago that Trump Jr. Would be a wanted man. These people will pay for what they are doing, but it will have to wait until the government is replaced with a new generation of people,  I think sometimes what you are seeing is the millenial generation taking over in 10 years and holding to account their elders.

LB, Pickle and mayo, LB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Kushner's father is a convicted felon. Improper campaign contributions, tax evasion, witness tampering. He didn't like that his brother in law was talking to the feds, so he set him up with prostitutes, had the event documented and sent the evidence to his sister (the witness tampering charge). Chris Christie was the prosecutor. This is not much different from Trump himself, whose own father while not convicted, was a crook and taught his son how to follow suit. Ironically, the elder Kushner typically made contributions to the Dems prior to 2016. I've read other psychics who see Kushner and Ivanka fleeing the US when everything comes crashing down.  

ReplyQuote
Share: