USPS POLICE!!!!

I did not realize that .

HAHAHAHA!

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, teriz and 17 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@journeywithme2

@baba

Robert Trump's funeral will in fact be at the White House this afternoon.

That is such a great hit Baba.  I mean, who would have ever guessed a funeral would be help there?    We will be looking to see what Melania wears.  I am sure this will be a sad day at the WH today.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/politics/robert-trump-funeral-service/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, teriz and 21 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@laura-f  I agree that they are lying.  People should not mail in their ballots but deliver them or put on strong masks and vote in person.

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Posted by: @lovendures

@journeywithme2

@baba

Robert Trump's funeral will in fat be at the White Huse this afternoon.

That is such a great hit Baba.  I mean, who would have ever guessed a funeral would be help there?    We will be looking to see what Melania wears.  I am sure this will be a sad day at the WH today.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/21/politics/robert-trump-funeral-service/index.html

I found a couple of links about the funeral - including one that says that a group of people from the funeral went to a restaurant and punched a waiter in the nose? because they could not accommodate a large group of people due to covid regulations. (strange story, if true)

https://www.axios.com/white-house-funeral-trump-brother-b7f0b2cc-d067-4056-b7aa-8749b1736602.html
https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/08/mourning-for-robert-trumps-funeral-hits-restaurant-worker-in-the-face.html

I think I saw mourning at the WH several times but only found one prediction from May 5, 2020 in which I specifically mentioned a funeral: 

I was standing outside of the White House gate. The sky is red and black and yellow and it looks like the sun is setting. The WH looks dark and moldy like a ruin. To my right I see the black shadow of the grim reaper. To my left, I see a large circle of light workers holding hands and white light above them going towards the sky. In the sky beyond them, I see angels in yellow light with trumpets emerging from the dark clouds and they are playing. Inside the WH gate, I see Melania dressed in her black lace dress smiling and dancing at the front of a funerary procession (kind of like the ones in New Orleans) and there is a coffin (off white with a large gold cross on it). She is followed by Ivanka who is dressed like a witch and has the face of a hag. Her husband is next to her and looks like a gaunt zombie who trudges along beside her expressionless. I also see Jr. and Eric who are dressed like vampires. Pence is there too and he looks happy but there is an empty, soulless quality to him. There is a whole procession behind them trudging along but I can’t see them clearly. I asked when does this occur? May

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 23 people reacted
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba  About Bannon and Pompeo.  Reports on MSNBC today said that both of them along with Stephen Miller and other cabinet members all voted to separate children at the border.  ...according to J. Saboroff whose book SEPARATED just came out.  I guess corruption in one thing implies corruption in other things.  

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@lovendures  @journeywithme2  @baba  Robert Trump features prominently in Mary Trump's book.  It's not good.

teriz, TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@baba  In the Axios article you provided the link to, it says, "What he's saying: "He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again," President Trump said in a statement on Saturday."  Mary Trump's book describes a younger brother that Trump tortured, but one who aligned himself with Trump anyway.  She explains this phenomenon in the context of "seeking approval."  Bottom line: from everything I've read and witnessed regarding Trump, he's not capable of friendship--which will not be news on this forum.

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@seeker4, I heard Rachel Maddow interview Soboroff last night about his book "Separated."  None of it surprised me, but it really upset me.  I can't seem to shake it.  In the class predictions we did back in June, I saw a horrible scandal for July/August concerning the immigrants being held in detention centers.  I'm not sure if what I was sensing involves the Soboroff's book.  If it is, I have a feeling more will be revealed.  

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@zoron)

@seeker4

Hello, I am a reader and followed the forum for some time. I am a woman from El Salvador. I came to this country when I was 14 years old. The children in cages and the separation of families took my sleep many nights. It continues to give nightmares and I am hoping that the people responsible will be held accountable for it. It is a great injustice perpetuate to most vulnerable people. I will never forget what it was done to children and the families. 

PamP, Ms. C., Seeker4 and 53 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  masking up and taking hand sanitizer and social distancing... I will be there.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@zoron)

@lowtide

The forum has provided light during this difficult time. Your posts have helped  everyday and provided hope. I help support the local immigrant organization, and volunteer at the local clinic to provide health care. I am a nurse. I teach nursing at local community college nursing. The children and the families are always in mind. I am hoping things will change and this nightmare will be over soon.

PamP, Moonbeam, lenor and 29 people reacted
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

I hope this group gives you as much comfort as we all receive from it. This community is truly a blessing Jeanne!

I've been trying to sit with my meditation today. I had hoped to do a remote viewing of my daughter in India but could only see frogs. My attention was brought to the Republican convention stage again and again. I found an energy swirling around it. It's an evil red swirling energy fueling hatred and taking advantage of the disillusioned, mentally naive, and deviant populace. It looked like a red Kraken. I immediately put my 'healing gloves" on and got to work. There were many light workers already here. We would no sooner send it to ashes than it would pop up again. I think there will be so much clean up needed from this event. As I went about my day I started feeling some covid symptoms. I had a mild case in March and remember it. This energy is fueling the covid virus. I'm sure most of you already get that but now I know it. When we put out this hatred the covid will be curable. We need to heal to heal. I don't think we can find a cure until we start healing this pain of the children, the border, racial injustice and just plain hate. So I'm getting tested tomorrow and if I have it I'm sure it will be mild again as I have some immunity. I have a little brain fog so I apologize if I'm running on as I am genetically disposed to.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, LalaBella and 27 people reacted
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Hi,

So I keep seeing the red serpent. It's like the Asian dragon but with tendrils everywhere. I think it's covid. I think it's swirling around the stage at the RNC because it's a superspreader. It makes sense they don't want to test anymore now. I think I was attaching the malevolent energy to it due to the frisian in the air on the 25th. 

PamP, Rohenna, Moonbeam and 13 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today in my meditation:

I see flocks of blackbirds circling over and over, dispersing and then reforming and circling again. (No idea what this means. Maybe something to do with receiving news/ birds-messengers?)

I saw Biden and Harris holding hands raised in the air in victory.

I see angry protesters near the WH. They are chanting something with “Our House” in it and making lots of noise.

The flocks of birds circling was new and if anyone else has any ideas about what that might mean symbolically it could be interesting.

I wish all of you a calm and peaceful weekend!

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Rohenna and 27 people reacted
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba Were they red winged blackbirds, by any chance? They’re a common bird among the southern states, and can be read as a symbol of courage, tenacity & communal strength, as well as protection & transformative change.

Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna, teriz and 21 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@saokymo Sadly, I was unable to see that much detail. I was just struck by the flock circling around, dispersing and then reforming and circling again. I could see that they were black birds but not enough detail to say any more than that.

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@baba

The first thing that came to mind was the Beatles song:

Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Take these broken wings and learn to fly

All your life

You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Paul McCartney has said he wrote the song about the civil rights movement in the US, and specifically about black women's role in it. 

Jeanne Mayell, Parizienne, Lilinoe and 29 people reacted
(@lenor)

Although we associate black with darkness, the blackbird represents knowledge, trust and truth.  

Blackbird Meaning and Symbolism & what it means to YOU

www.richardalois.com/symbolism/blackbird-meaning-and-symbolism

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, Rohenna and 13 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

I see darkness as the receptive principal. The calm and restful night or the recovery of self by being in a dark cave. So I often convert the term dark for density. The thickness that lets little light in. A layered misuse, confusion or pain that requires disentanglement.

In my world the term dark can mean feminine power. Although I have sat with this belief for decades I do occasionally use the term dark to mean an absence of goodness or truth.

I don’t recall the source but I read recently that until the black hats can be good we won’t be able to solve racial hatred. Still sitting with that in a dark cave meditation.

Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna, Share and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@baba  Good morning. I live in a semi-rural area. Here in the Fall the black birds begin to gather in large flocks....they glean the fields after they are harvested and feast on the remnants of corn and soybean and other crops. As a birder, I have often seen the large flocks behave as you describe..and it usually is before a storm/weather change moving in. "It's called a murmuration - the bird dance, an aerial ballet with tens of thousands of starlings, grackles, cowbirds and red-wing blackbirds flying in mass but seemingly with one mind," Gathany wrote. "Watching it can be mesmerizing - it's a twisting, swirling, morphing, shape-shifting living cloud."  https://www.al.com/living/2017/02/blackbird_murmurations_explain.html

They do this after spending the Spring and Summer raising their young..as Fall approaches they gather in huge flocks for a variety of reasons...mainly that it enhances their safety and food availability.  

I am feeling that it symbolizes different people from all walks of life joining together as a like minded group to face the threats to us and aid in the changes we wish to create in our country.. that we join together and swirl around and regroup as needed to survive and thrive.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, ghandigirl and 19 people reacted
Page 30 / 83
Share: