Putin and Trump's C...

Notifications
Clear all

Putin and Trump's Closed Door Meeting at the G-20

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Last Friday while Putin and Trump were meeting, I felt I could hear what they were talking about. I was alarmed. I felt that Putin would help Trump solve his Russia Investigation problems, as well as squash dissent among politicians and the press. It involved using some of the very tactics Putin has used for years on his opponents. 

What Trump & company told the press about the meeting:

• Trump pressed Putin on whether he hacked the U.S. election. Putin said he did not. Trump gave up pressing him.  Putin said Trump believed him. 
  • They spoke about solving the Middle East problems and many other areas they could work together on.

What I feel actually happened:

They both know that Putin hacked the U.S. election and they both know that they both know that Putin hacked the U.S. election. So they did not discuss it except to say that they would each claim they discussed it.

Putin is going to help Trump solve his FBI investigation problems, along with his congressional and press opposition.  He’s going to help Trump get his own cyber secrets, his own spying apparatus so he can spy on his enemies.

Putin explained that he can send consultants to Trump to take care of this, although Putin is going to want access to all of that information too.    

LB, PracticalNihilist, LB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Thanks for your insight into the Putin/Trump meeting.  It's going to be interesting to see how this develops.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne. I'm scared, anxious, desperate to know and unable to scan this myself. What's the end game here? Do you have any insight into what Putin's and Russia's ultimate fate is going to be? And what Trump and family's ultimate fate is going to be. I'm just so overwhelmed by all this. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I was afraid about this for the last few weeks, and also during the weekend. But then I just heard the news that Trump tweeted he wants to form a cyber security force with Russia.  I believe this proposal is the beginning of the end for Trump.  Even Republicans are expressing dismay at this proposal.  It shows how deranged Trump has become that he actually thinks this proposal will be accepted. It also makes him sound like he really did collude with the Russians but is too mentally unsound and  subjugated to Putin to realize it. 

We've seen in visions that by April of next year, members of Trump's inner circle will be in trouble.  We've also seen the Congress taking on a bigger role in the government.  This could mean that Trump has faded, although still president.  I've felt that the one thing that is most likely to bring down Trump is the indictment of close family members.  Then today news broke that Kushner, Trump, Jr., and Manafort met with Russians a year ago in June to get hacked information on Hillary Clinton.  That is a crime. Remember that I heard the words, "Jared Kushner's going to jail," back in March.

Watergate took two years to come to fruition.  This investigation will take time.  But I feel Trump's days are numbered.

I don't know about Putin and Russia.  Putin is more clever and has more control over Russia. There is little dissent that he can't squash.  Although outside press are writing about him.  Need to meditate on him and Russia to get more. 

diana11, LB, PracticalNihilist and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Jeanne,

This is exactly what I intuited was said. Thank you so much for the confirmation.

Sometimes, I have to go away from all of this in order to regroup and recharge. It is exhausting.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

LB, glad to hear you got the same thing. 

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'd like to add that I think everyone in this country should watch this Naomi Kline video in case Trump does get cornered and uses a Putin technique to turn it around.   I have posted it on my Facebook page. I suggest everyone do the same. I don't think he will get away with it, but I think he will try it. I don't know when, but I see it in his mind and in the minds of those who advise him. 

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Trusted Member Registered

I had a dream last night in which I clearly heard "don jr is going to jail." That's all i remember

KB, diana11, Lynne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Months ago when I casually looked at a photo of Don jr. I had the same feeling. The voice in my head said he'd be a wanted man who'd flee the country and his family would follow him.

diana11, Lynne, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pickle-and-mayo)
Eminent Member Registered

Natalie,

When you say that Don Jr.'s family will follow him to another country, do you mean that his wife and kids will follow him, or the entire Trump family?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I only felt his immediate family, wife and kids. The extended family all have different outcomes. I think eric trump will fall hard. 

diana11, Pickle and mayo, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I get the feeling Don Jr. will go to jail for his father to keep his father in office, I don't think he'll drag the rest of the family down with him, however I agree with whomever said they all end up out of power with different outcomes.

ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

I think Don Jr. will be going down on the eclipse in August. Possibly Kushner as well. Definitely Manafort.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Okay, Frannie. So now you've heard Don Jr is down, and I got Kushner going to jail in an audio-premonition last March.  Paul Manafort is also going to get it. My latest question is:

Who is going to be the squealer?  The rat? The informer?  

ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)

Jeanne,

I think Don Jr. is going to sing like a canary under the guise of stupidity. Seems he has a subconscious desire to get caught, and now that we know about his father's abuse of him while growing up, that subconscious desire most likely extends to "punishing" DJT for that.

ReplyQuote
(@diana11)

I agree with LB, he will talk because he is that stupid...hahaa

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frannie)
Trusted Member Registered

Oh yay I logged back in!!

anyway I think Flynn is the squealer. And kushner is gonna sell poppy in law out. He seems like he's in it for number one

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

RE:  Who's going to be the squealer
Tonight on the Lawrence O'Donnell Show, O'Donnell targeted Kushner as the most likely squealer.  He said Kushner's father framed and threw his own brother-in-law under the bus in an attempt to avoid the felony charges which eventually caught up with him.  O'Donnell's point was that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, or more crudely, the t**d doesn't fall far from the ass.  Other than Flynn, Kushner has the biggest legal problems and is likely to serve 5 years in jail (at least).  O'Donnell suggested someone on the Kushner team probably leaked Donnie Jr's emails.  His lawyers, for example, want to get the baddest news our now so that it's ancient news when Kushner has to testify to congress.  Kushner is already being walled off from regular communications with others in the WH, and there's much internal friction, but it's a problem because poppy Trump relies on Kushner so much.  You know, to save the world and all.  Why hasn't Kushner's security clearance been revoked?  Honestly, our legislators are a spineless bunch.  

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

It is revealed now that there is a tape of the meeting with that Russian attorney. So, I am pretty sure there will be more than one bird singing. The WH operatives are trying to discredit the messengers (journalists). The hardcore Trump supporters will continue to make excuses and deflect but we have always had a measure of insanity in this country. My biggest issue is the Republicans in power-- the Congress and Senate (Ryan and McConnell).

diana11, KB, LB and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I keep wondering about the Congressional leadership. I'm trying to read them.

I see Paul Ryan looking on and trying to protect the Congress from this mess. He's trying to make a firewall around the GOP Congress.

They have political consultants telling them what to do and how to play it. 

I sense they are being told to act non committal unless and until the public opinion turns so intensely against Trump that it begins to take them down as well.  They are told (I feel) that if they act like they are assuming the best of Trump until the evidence is overwhelming, then the public will treat them like innocent good guys who were simply waiting for all the evidence to come in. 

diana11, LB, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: