More Trump Insights...

Notifications
Clear all

More Trump Insights/Predictions by Bright Opal

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bright Opal meditated on Trump at the end of November. I added them to the Prediction Page and decided to post them separately for you here. I find them to be loaded with insight. Any thoughts? 

• What I see is Trump, He’s really crazy, everyone in the White House is afraid of him.  Ivanka tries to stay away from her father, she is so afraid.  Jared stands between the two of them and he is trying to work very hard.  (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • I keep seeing Sarah Huckabee Sanders.  I don't know what's going on with her but  I think her intentions that are not really good for the country.  She doesn't care what happens, all she wants is to please Donald Trump.  (Bright Opal). (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • John Kelly is there is tired frustrated.  His intentions are no better. He knows Trump is crazy. He doesn't care about that because he's able to run things.  Kelly is a very very cold man. He’s looking towards to left, which represents the Democrats.  (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • A GOP congressman (I prefer not to name him) is standing inside the door frame leading to the rose garden.  He’s looking in the oval office.  It’s dark behind him.  I wonder if he’ll be President or Vice President one day.  He seems to feel sorry for Nunes but won’t get involved.  (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • GOP congressman Nunes. Is turning his back to Trump his head his leaning against a wooden door leading to a corridor in the White House.  Trump is in the miffle of the oval office in front of the Resolute desk and  between the 2 couches facing is facing the windows.  And he keeps looking over his right shoulder (GOP?)   Trump’s intention to run was all about money.  He is now turning towards the right.  I hear the introduction song to his show.  He's looking with very cold and empty eyes.  The going is tough but he knows he has to go through that.   (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • I see Mitch McConnell and the Senate.  They are a greedy bunch, they don’t care about Trump and what he’s doing.  They just want their money.  (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • Lindsey Graham needs to follow a strongman.  Since he doesn’t have one to follow he follows the man with the strongest temper: Trump.  He knows he’s crazy.  (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • Melania is just playing a role about “ending bullying online” project.  She cares about it but she’s turning her back to it.  Trump doesn’t care what she does.   (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • Melania is in the east wing facing towards the back of the White House but her head is slightly turned towards the left (Democrats)   (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • Someone will be harmed on Trump’s bidding.   (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)
  • I see the child of a prominent US family.  They are alone at the altar.  They are very sad when it should be a wonderful day.  Their father was killed shortly before the mother and the sibling is running away but there is nothing they can do.  I think the sibling is eventually lost.  (Bright Opal) (Predicted November 22, 2018)

javamyworld, Copper, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

For unnamed GOP congressman - Paul Ryan jumped into my head, just sayin'.

Kudos to Bright Opal.

ReplyQuote
Share: