Lindsay Graham, Tak...

Notifications
Clear all

Lindsay Graham, Take a Look

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

Take a look at this Video

It is of a US veteran politely approaching Graham in the hallway outside his office. I want you to specifically look at Graham's body posture. Not only does he make no eye contact, look at his posture, it is almost as if his spine is turning to jello on the spot.

I'm not the least bit surprised at Miss Graham's reaction (gurl practically clutched her pearls again while trying to escape), I just find it fascinating that even when confronted with truth on a human level in a non-confrontational way these idiots can't return the favor.

These people are a lost cause at this point. I believe nothing short of death will stop the cycle of evil.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

I know that people think Graham cracker is a gay man, or maybe trans, but that cracker is just a sniveling coward.   Every gay or trans person I have ever seen has more strength of character and courage then that little wimp-assed twit.  And when i think of what every  woman faces ,  each time she walks out the door and into this world...     Lyndsey is just pathetic!  Shame!

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lindamae72)
Eminent Member Registered

@unk-p

Agreed it takes a lot of courage to come out in this judgemental world. It's appalling to listen to his numerous conflicting statements.  

deetoo, Unk p, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Lyndsey has sold his soul to the devil.  Evidently Dump is so talented he can remove a man's backbone from his body while playing golf!

deetoo, Unk p, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Graham is an example of everything that's wrong with politics. He's vile, a coward, a traitor to his own principles. He's someone who's been in a position to do good and just caved on every level. He's probably in the closet, if you believe the rumors, which I do. Instead of just trying to advocate for human rights for LGBT persons, he's coddled the haters, for years. All that been true, I have to say, respectfully to everyone who's posted on this thread, that I'm not comfortable with the thread's title.  Could we maybe change it?  I'd vote for Coward Lyndsey Graham, followed by Suck-Up Lyndsey Graham.  Maybe even What Happened to Lyndsey Graham?  

deetoo, Unk p, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Wow. I expected pathetic before watching the video, but that was just hard to watch. When he finished with "yep thats it," it showed he has no respect for himself, that vet, or anyone. Sen McCain might have been an honorable hero, but he was a bad judge of character if he held esteem for that cockroach. 

Lilinoe, Unk p, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@lynnventura

I agree.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@mas1581  @yogagirl @lynn  @lindamae72 (welcome to the forum by the way!)  

@Laura F, Thanks for starting this thread.  Graham has been on the back of my mind for so long, with no sharp focus. 

His jerking pro and con support for Trump makes the reasons for his positions so transparently self serving. He was so fervently in lock step with DT, then jerked away when Trump betrayed the Kurds and the U.S. military.  Then when Trump responded with his  pathetic disingenuous message to Erdogan not to hurt the Kurds, that was enough for Graham to return to supporting Trump? I doubt that all those South Carolina soldiers and their families fell for Trump's phony back peddle. And I have to wonder now what they think of their beloved Congressman.

I am heartened by one prediction from the 11.11 Read the Future Night that Trump loses the military support from here on in. (We are still compiling those predictions so they haven't all been posted yet.)

Graham goes back many decades however as dark and mean spirited. I've not followed him closely but even so, his "brand" which is dark.  That video is glaring.

Lilinoe, lenor, deetoo and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

He's definitely deserving of his own thread.  Thanks @Laura F for starting one.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

LG always struck me generally as being an angry man.  I believe that his anger goes w-a-a-y back.  The only difference between Lindsay and Moscow Mitch is that LG could sometimes inject some humor into it.  I think that when McCain was alive, he could have a positive influence on Lindsay, sometimes even reining him in.  Since McCain's death, LG lost any connection he had to his better angels.

Lilinoe, lenor, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@deetoo

I believe his parents died when he was young, and he was raised by an older sister.  He's got a lot of pain.  There are so many psychologically damaged people in the world inflicting damage on the rest of us.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lynnventura, I agree about his psychological pain.  When LG was 21, his mother died of Hodgkin's lymphoma.  His father died 15 months later of a heart attack.  The service allowed Graham to attend USC so he could be near home and care for his younger sister as her legal guardian.

His past history does not, in any way, excuse his present actions.  But it does show that if we don't deal with our past pain and internal demons, we will either turn them inward and/or unleash them on those around us.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lynnventura

Thank-you. Title slightly modified. I am glad this thread was started. The video made him so much more transparent. It’s easy to get carried away when someone like Graham is involved.  He’s so awful.  I want to send loving respect and gratitude to all who have posted and to @Laura F. who started it. I pray Laura and others are not upset about the changes.  Some people including yours truly  are more colorful in their expressions especially when dealing with the more despicable characters.  That said, it’s best to err on the side of softness.

TNJ, Michele, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@deetoo

Right, I had the facts mixed up. He was the one who helped raise his sister.  No excuse, but you are right. We all need to deal with our pain, and to be cognizant that the pain others' have endured, what has damaged them, gets put out into the world for all of us to deal with. Hitler was abused, so was Saddam. Trump is a monster, but probably made that way.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@lynnventura

This is the most challenging aspect of all but so very,very true.

@@jeanne-mayell

Bless you for your respectful words and choices. Well said.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: