Manafort pleads gui...

Notifications
Clear all

Manafort pleads guilty and agrees to fully cooperate with Mueller

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

As soon as Trump started sending out those nutty tweets about Puerto Rico yesterday, I said to myself:  Manafort is going to flip tomorrow.

And, he did.   He plead guilty to conspiring against America and obstructing justice, and he has agreed to cooperate fully with Mueller and all Justice Department investigations.

Thoughts/feelings/predictions on what this means for Trump?   What happens next?

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It adds to Trump's current paranoia that there's a coups being waged against him.  It makes him more delusional.  I see stress in his brain, like static, that is causing confusion and feeding dementia.  

I also feel that his son Donald Jr. is going to be adversely affected by Manafort's testimony.  Something Manafort has witnessed will implicate Donald Jr.

Sophie, Daria, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

It adds to Trump's current paranoia that there's a coups being waged against him.  It makes him more delusional.  I see stress in his brain, like static, that is causing confusion and feeding dementia.  

I also feel that his son Donald Jr. is going to be adversely affected by Manafort's testimony.  Something Manafort has witnessed will implicate Donald Jr.

I agree that we are entering the most dangerous period so far in regards to Trump, Sr.   He is getting more paranoid and angry by the day, and there is no doubt that he will spring some "surprises" before the midterm elections.

Since April, I have had three very similar dreams about Don Junior. I don't feel comfortable sharing what my dreams about him have been about, since everyone is in control of their own destiny and he may choose to take a different path.   But, let's just say that in my dreams things do not end happily for him (and he doesn't go to jail).   I do not wish anyone ill (especially someone who has young children), so I hope that my dreams have just been figments of my subconscious and not premonitions.  

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I had a dream about Jared and Ivanka the other night. We were at a fancy dinner and they were fighting. It was way weird. I just wanted to get out of there. Everyone was smiling but in a fake way like it was just a veneer. 

Sophie, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

I feel Manafort is scared, maybe even for his life or that of his family.  He is doing this for more reasons than having less prison time since he is getting a life sentence already just from the first trial.  We can't say he is doing this for the country since he was betraying the US already.  So he is seeking protection for him or someone else.

I don't think Trump Jr will go to jail either. But Ivanka and Jared will end up there.  I'm not certain about Eric.  Everyone underestimate him.

I still have this feeling 45 will abandon his kids to their fate and fly away.  

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Robin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

I was surprised Manafort flipped because Im sure Putin will do his best to have him killed. The feeling I get is that he had 2 choices. 1. Spend the remainder of his life behind bars, or 2. Flip and get US protection from Russia for him/family. If he was pardoned, hed be forced to testify and couldn't plead the 5th because of the pardon and wouldnt get any protection. I get a strong feeling Mueller knew that his life was essentially over unless he was flipped with protection as soon as the guilty verdict came down.

ReplyQuote
Share: