Notifications
Clear all

Lindsey Graham  

RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
05/14/2020 5:07 pm  

Moving a discussion about Graham to here from the Random Predictions section which is reserved for random predictions. 

ReplyQuote
(@dhyanaji)
Trusted Member Registered
05/12/2020 2:53 pm  

Has anyone heard a peep from Lyndsey Graham? My family, friends, and myself have heard crickets from him in recent wks.  Nor do any of us see the press rushing him or his office to get a comment on the ongoing events. Most strange......Maybe he's once again regained his senses and can't find anything the "Diapered One" has done in the past 3 or 4 months worthy of defending. Does anyone else here have a bead on him? Thanx

FEBbby23, Laynara, deetoo and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Honorable Member Registered
05/12/2020 3:30 pm  

@dhyanaji A few weeks back, I got a flash of Lindsey in a wheelchair with a blanket around his shoulders, giving an emotional resignation speech.

I don't know whether he'll be reelected, but my strong feeling either way is that he won't be able to stay out his next term, even if he manages to win it again.

Also, over the winter I kept seeing him drinking heavily and pacing his home at night, crying a lot.  

Jeans3head, Laura F., dhyanaji and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
05/12/2020 5:44 pm  

@dhyanaji and @vestralux, I don't like Lindsay's politics and I've despised his behavior, but the man makes me feel sad.  I've felt that way for some time.  He wears his wounds.  And I do sense he's never gotten over the passing of JM.

Stargazer, Laura F., Lovendures and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)
Eminent Member Registered
05/13/2020 10:34 am  

@deetoo  The sad thing for me is that Graham seems to need John McCain to maintain some semblance of ethical behavior.  I'm puzzled by that.  

Yofisofi, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
05/13/2020 10:56 am  

@seeker4, I agree re Graham's reliance on McCain.  I think McCain became a sort of moral compass for him -- like an older brother or something.  I wonder too how much of Graham's background factors into it.  He lost both parents within about a year of one another, when Graham was 21 and still in school.  Graham then raised his 13 year old sister on his own.

Anyway, I find something tragic about him.      

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Laura F. and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)
Eminent Member Registered
05/13/2020 12:31 pm  

@deetoo  I see what you mean.  I didn't know that about him.  I just cannot figure out why more of McCain's principles did not rub off on him.  McCain wasn't perfect, but had some ability to stand up against the tide.  

Stargazer, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Estimable Member Registered
05/13/2020 2:03 pm  
Posted by: @deetoo

Anyway, I find something tragic about him.   

@deetoo @seeker4 @vestralux @dhyanaji
I had earlier included a news item about one of Lindsey Graham’s supporters changing sides but have swapped it out for this. It is a piece written by his former financial backer (released on May 10th) as to why he changed sides. https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/opinion/2020/05/10/opinion-why-endorse-challenger-jaime-harrison-over-sen-lindsey-graham/3083562001/

Jeans3head, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Amyv
(@amyv)
05/13/2020 2:22 pm  

@deetoo Some people, insist some friends of mine who are gay men, insist that he is closeted. Maybe that is so, and maybe you are picking up the sadness and all around misery that would create in somebody's life.

Lenor, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member
05/14/2020 12:46 am  

Re: L. Graham

Despite his inanity and insanity of late, he is a tragic figure.

You have the loss of his parents at a pivotal age, and in a time and place where he could never be his true self. I imagine he has spent much of his life seeking approval of those in authority, not only to fill an emotional void, but also to provide a cover layer.  The more ridiculous his outer self has become, I believe the more his inner self is pushed down and down, to such an extent that I think he doesn't even know himself who he is anymore.  I've never perceived him as truly evil, but he is a puppet of others who are.

I feel bad for him on some levels. I think in a parallel universe there's a Lindsey Graham who is happily married, to a man, and they have a nice house and dogs, and his sister and her family stay in the guest house when they visit. In that universe he never went into politics, he is a businessman with a thriving business in a southern city center (something to do with insurance)....

lynn, Lovendures, Lenor and 12 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
05/14/2020 2:45 am  

@laura

While I appreciate your empathy, I feel that Graham is already in a "parallel universe" lols ... you know which one... 🙄

He does have a redeeming quality though; his sympathy for animal rights. I was impressed when I saw that he had endorsed the bill to prohibit the sale, transport across US borders, and horrific slaughter for human consumption of our beloved American horses and burros ..... (although this bill unmercifully seems to sit on the floor time after time.)

Please say a focused prayer for ol' Lindsey (and other Rethugs) to grow a ❤️ and end this least -recognized, totally heart-breaking abomination, everyone?

Jeans3head, Lilinoe, Seeker4 and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
05/14/2020 12:38 pm  

@laura-f, I can see what you described in Graham's parallel universe.  I'm not seeing the insurance part, but certainly in some sort of business.  Successful at it and a lot happier with his life.  Again, a tragic figure.

@baba, @mcance, @gbs, my husband just told me that for the past week, he's been getting May 15th associated with some sort of big news.  I never shared with him beforehand what you all had posted.   He didn't bother to share those feelings with me because May 15th is the anniversary of his mother's death 40 years ago.  He just assumed that it was connected to that.  But this morning when he awoke, he felt really off -- sort of an impending doom feeling.  Not catastrophic (e.g. the feeling he had the day before 9/11) but important and unsettling.  He said "I think something is going to happen."  

PamP, Lilinoe, Baba and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
05/14/2020 1:15 pm  

@deetoo much better! It's sunny out today as soon as I walked out on the porch there were carpenter bees digging in the wood. I told them good morning! These migraines come and go now days! And thank you everyone for the love i needed it 💜

PamP, Lenor, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member
05/14/2020 1:35 pm  

@deetoo

Graham's parallel universe? No, that was all me... 😘 

PamP, Laynara, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@chanei)
New Member Registered
05/14/2020 8:57 pm  

I have never really commented but read for the past couple of years. I found this site in January when the orange devil was elected. I was so scared (he is a racist and didn't know what that meant for me and my family) and wanted to find some peace. When I saw what the future would be and didn't resemble Back to the Future 2, I knew we would be ok. I began to get these visions which was new because I am more of a empath and have a knowing of things. My feelings were turning into images and words. It was right before the inauguration that they began to become more. But anywho, just been to shy and nervous to comment but I wanted to add to the conversation but here I go...I was getting that Lindsay Graham will win his seat but shortly afterwards leave or asked to leave. I feel that no one wants to listen to him anymore but he now wants to be the voice of reason, the old Lindsay. This is because he sees the writing on the walls. I feel he will make an appearance soon in early to mid June but he is trying to separate his self from the Republican party. This is when he tries emerge from his self induced stupor over the past 3 years as old Lindsay. I strongly feel he has to leave office because of a scandal he is involved in early next year after he wins his election. He really feels alone because so many of his colleagues are no longer in office. Even his bestie Mitch McConnell. He knows he has no more cover after the handling of the pandemic from President Petty LePew, the orange devil. Everyone is out for their selves now, it's every man for their self to try to win their election.

Jeans3head, PamP, Lenor and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@dhyanaji)
05/15/2020 2:17 am  

I had posted several days ago, " Had anyone heard a peep from Lindsey's corner lately? " as it had been

unusually quiet, too quiet as a matter of fact in recent months w/ a pandemic going on. Just now heard

that The Orange Ball-Less, Diapered, Mentally Getting Sicker By the Day/Event Man-Child has just called

on Lindsey Graham to open an investigation into Obama and his activities before Election 2016 as he      accuses The Press of knowing what is or was going on and it involves very serious crimes so he says.      Lindsey hadn't heard boo-snot about The Orange Sleaze's latest conspiracy theory and the"Plot" to destroy him was started long ago by Obama and his minions before the 2016 bid for the W.H. This latest "Forces w/ Obama" he claims are still out to get him and it's still ongoing. This crazier than usual crap was new to the Press in the room. He specifically called on Lindsey G. to start an Investigation into all of Obama's ongoing crimes and hidden attacks on the Diaper Man designed to ruin his chances at a 2nd term. This was all created "on the fly" and in Real Time as the bodies stack up and the Stock Market has run out of fake Rallies and the algorithims  threaten to explode in front of the "ALL SEEING EYE" on U.S. currency.

The Orange Man  was thinking this latest bit of crazy out loud as usual and nor did anyone else know what the hell he was talking about. When asked to specifically name a crime that Obama had committed by someone from the Press, The Orange One dtoid one of his staple replies," You know, You know and I know and you're a real Loser for asking and that's why that Rag you pretend to write for is going out of    business, Blah, Blah, Blah.......same ole' rantings of an increasingly more imbalanced empty vessel as the  walls of his incompetence, lies,etc drop their rotten and spoiled fruits on a World Stage that has taken pity on we Americans, victims of " A Very, very sick mind no longer tethered to anything but his    sickness. I'm loosely paraphrasing his nutty, off the cuff, made and up on the fly ravings that he spews when he's cornered and needs to throw out another looney  "Rabbit Hole" that he hopes we'll get sucked into as another of his boring, boring, and even more boring unoriginal distractions fails. All of us just want to make it to Thanksgiving in hopes that at that time all of our hard work, fervent prayers,loving, but fiercely focused devoted energies and work in our communities to enlighten as well as educate and motivate  Our Sisters & Brothers to vote for renewal and invest in themselves has paid off and we get a little respite before we rise up once again to rebuild anew

Namaste'   Dhyanaji

PamP, Lenor, Stargazer and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
05/15/2020 2:48 pm  

What an excellent article.  Thank you for posting it

@lovendures - I am playing catch up here. Glad you enjoyed it. I thought the op-ed might also reflect the opinions of many moderate Republicans, those who long for the days of “friendly rivalry”, who are quiet in opinions but must surely be growing in numbers.  

Isn’t it interesting that Lindsey Graham has been so quiet and out of the picture and once our antennas started waving in the wind, here he is ... starting another useless, costly investigation. I would imagine that rather than sowing the discord T hopes for, this stupid exercise might persuade the voters sitting on the fence to step up to vote for good and sanity (excluding his rabid base, of course).

PamP, Lenor, Stargazer and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
05/15/2020 3:37 pm  

@chanei, Welcome to the community!  I can understand your initial reluctance to comment (in the beginning I felt that way too), but I'm glad that you did.   Since a portion of this post is about your visions -- where it begins  "I was getting that Lindsey Graham will win his seat but shortly afterwards leave or asked to leave ..." , you might also want to copy that part and post it under the "Random predictions from people..." thread.    

PamP, Lenor, FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@dhyanaji)
05/16/2020 4:58 am  

I've noticed in recent weeks a very definite "time window" on the premonitions that come my way and

wonder if anyone else on the Forum hashis identified a definite rhythymn to premonitions in certain arenas

that rise up into their consciousness? I have 2 of them that fit that bill that I posted here in the forum 

the past week. The time frame of the window opening up and the actual confirmation of activity around 

a particular person or event is 24-72 hrs prior to it's materialization in the public mainstream. The 2 

people inquiries I posted on the Forum within the past wk. were; I asked if anyone had heard a peep 

from Lindsey Graham as he'd gone dark in recent months. Within 72 hrs. Trump suddenly names him to

head up an Investigation of Obama into his crimes before the 2016 election and still ongoing having to 

do w/ supposed nefarious activities that Obama engaged in to keep the Orange-Diapered One from 

getting elected in 2016 and it continues to this day with Obama, supposedly involved in dirty illegal

activities to keep T from keeping his seat in 2020. T is beyond desperate and has run out of ideas for

'rabbit holes' to send everyone chasing after. Boring!

The Second Scene/Inquiry that I posted this past wk. was: Had anyone heard any buzz from or about

Biden and his search for a V.P.??? Within 48 hrs. it was announced that Biden and Stacy Adams would be

appearing on MSNBC (from different locations) but together to take questions. Most pundits agreed that

this was this was somewhat a 'trial balloon' to get an informal bead on public feedback.

Anyhoo, I'm just siting 2 examples from the past  wk. but there has been a couple dozen in recent wks

but I've only been on the Forum for 2 wks. Has anyone noticed a particular timing to their visions and 

their real world actualization? Sending All of You Blessed Kinfolk on the Forum, Love, Light, and Healing

PamP, Rohenna, Lenor and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Share: